One more time for the record

Onyx

Gold Member
Dec 17, 2015
306148_427529197258959_334453159_n.jpg

So I know I am supposed to put text in every thread, but the meme practically speaks for itself

Actually you need the fear factor in there as well. Because the partisans are voting out of FEAR this election --- not on hope and change. Parties have perfected "bleaching" their candidates with the sins of the "other". It's open season on tabloid gossip and fantasies.

have any ideas on what to replace voting with?

Yeah.

I'd gladly give the master class the finger, so we have no one to blame or be dependent on for the problems in our communities. Then we can get to work on fixing our own shit, as a proud and free people.

flipping the bird is not a plan.

it's the actions of a child that didn't get what it wants.

I identified a problem which needs fiixing, and I offered a solution that fixes it.

You are continuing to deflect by trying to make the topic about me rather than responding to what I wrote, which is what I find really childish.

flipping the bird is not a plan.

it's the actions of a child that didn't get what it wants.

I identified a problem which needs fiixing, and I offered a solution that fixes it.

You are continuing to deflect by trying to make the topic about me rather than responding to what I wrote, which is what I find really childish.
you offered no solution.

not sure why your lying about it, but it doesn't matter.

good day

Forum List

Back