One more down, many more to go.

Nobody cares what happens to the people you mention.
Last time I saw a video of him, he was alive, therefore, until another video or picture or something proves otherwise, a rational thinking person can only conclude that he's not dead.

The last time I saw a video of 2pac and Elvis they were alive, so they must still be living.:eusa_liar:

When Cary Grant died, I mentioned it to a friend of mine, a woman, who said "He was so young! I just saw him in a movie. How did he die?" In some surprise I said, "Cary Grant was 80, the movie you saw was made in 1945."

This is the mentality you are dealing with. They know what they saw. Osama Bin Laden will always live and Cary Grant will always be young and handsome.

I guess your right Katz.

The last time I saw a video of 2pac and Elvis they were alive, so they must still be living.:eusa_liar:

When Cary Grant died, I mentioned it to a friend of mine, a woman, who said "He was so young! I just saw him in a movie. How did he die?" In some surprise I said, "Cary Grant was 80, the movie you saw was made in 1945."

This is the mentality you are dealing with. They know what they saw. Osama Bin Laden will always live and Cary Grant will always be young and handsome.

I guess your right Katz.
Elvis died on the 'throne", his bodyguard found him. others saw him dead as well. Same thing with 2Pac.
Nobody saw Sammy dead. And don't say the US army guys did. That's total bs. You'd think that killing the biggest badguy in 100 years doesn't warrant a few pictures...? You're naïveté is exactly what the army was counting on.

I guess your right Katz.
Elvis died on the 'throne", his bodyguard found him. others saw him dead as well. Same thing with 2Pac.
Nobody saw Sammy dead. And don't say the US army guys did. That's total bs. You'd think that killing the biggest badguy in 100 years doesn't warrant a few pictures...? You're naïveté is exactly what the army was counting on.

Show me pictures and video of Elvis and 2pac dead, you can't so they must still be alive.

I guess your right Katz.

Show me pictures and video of Elvis and 2pac dead, you can't so they must still be alive.

First of all, we're not talking about Elvis and 2Pac, we're talking about Sammy. Show me some proof that he's dead.
Secondly, public coroners and people like that have seen them dead.
Thirdly, so nothing exists in your world before the advent of pictures and video? :dunno:

First of all, we're not talking about Elvis and 2Pac, we're talking about Sammy. Show me some proof that he's dead.
Thirdly, so nothing exists in your world before the advent of pictures and video? :dunno:

If he wasn't dead the Pakistanis would not have charged the doctor with treason and Al Qaeda wouldn't be mourning him as a martyr.:eusa_hand:

If he wasn't dead the Pakistanis would not have charged the doctor with treason and Al Qaeda wouldn't be mourning him as a martyr.:eusa_hand:

:lol: You really think that they couldn't make all that up? Throw 1 paki in jail and of course AQ is going to use it as another reason to go apeshit anyways. Man, it sure doesn't take you much to believe what people tell you. You have to be more on your toes than that, geez.

ima, et al,

This is a good question.

California Girl, et al,
... ... ...
In the case of Afghanistan, The Taliban and al-Qaeda, represent two completely different kinds of threats, so while a single strategy may have some impact on both threats, it may not be focused enough to eradicate either threat entirely.

What threat do the Taliban pose to the US, they have no nuke, no planes, no tanks, no nothing! They never attacked the US and never had any plans to, and they never did any "terrorism" against western targets. So why are we even there?
(COMMENT)

The Taliban is the Government in Exile; headquartered in or near Quetta, Balochistan Province, southeast of Kandahar, inside Pakistan; not far from the Pakistan Command & Staff College in Quetta. The Taliban was essentially deposed by the US led invasion; after The Taliban sided in the protection of al-Qaeda. In 2009, Hamid Karzai, the American-supported leader of the transitional government, was elected by a run-off election engineered by Senator Kerry.

The connection is undeniable. Karzai is a criminal, as is most of his family. And the US backed a corrupt leader. It is not likely that a withdrawal of US/NATO Forces will allow the Karzai Regime to survive long. Funding is being lost and the Afghan Security Forces may experience a Reduction-in-Force by nearly 30%. We stay because we're afraid that the insurgents will topple the Karzai Government.

Most Respectfully,
R

Forum List

Back