One huge political difference between Dems and Reps...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nat4900, Oct 3, 2017.

1. FA_Q2

FA_Q2 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,356
    Nope - one has nothing to do with the other and giving up rights to appease those that want them is never acceptable.

2. francoHFW

francoHFW Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,411
    That's what I said by the way...

3. BlackSand

BlackSand Nobody Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,536
    I didn't really leave it out ... Just accepted there is nothing I can do about what has already been given up.

I completely understand the attempts to stack regulations and restrictions on top of each other ... Slowly chipping away at the resolve of others.
    If each measures fails, they go to the next until we are left at the mercy of the government ... Nothing more than victims.

I guess I don't worry about it so much ... Because I know what is going to happen when they tell the 80 year old man down the road he cannot keep his M1 Garand.
    It ain't gonna be pretty ... There won't be any winners ... And the ensuing shit storm will be worse than most people imagine.

4. Thinker101

Thinker101 Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,518
    Well, based on some of your other posts you missed the last 30 years.

5. P@triot

P@triot Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,726
    It says that the U.S. Constitution guaranteed me liberty - not total security.

Now...what does it say about you that you are too shortsighted amd too focused on an agenda to realize this man had a pilot’s license and if he had crashed a plane into the crowd, there would be 2,000 dead instead of a measly (in context) 59?

6. P@triot

P@triot Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,726
    Wow...the pussy speaks. Well Natalie - the founders could never have imagined a global communications system with instantaneously, real-time communications allowing for dangerous fake news, the defamation of character, and the ability to spread propaganda (in other words - all of the shit you engage in here). As such, it’s time to drop the “outdated” 1st Amendment. Please shut down your computer, power off your phone, and go the fuck away. Failure to do so will expose you as the lying hypocrite with an agenda that you actually are.

7. Nosmo King

Nosmo King Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,520
    And yet he fired guns. Speculation may be a fun parlor game, but it serves no purpose here.

How is your liberty infringed by being not permitted to bear any arm developed? Would such sweeping "liberties" essentially endanger the majority? Would a government be seen as ensuring the domestic tranquility by enabling anyone with means to own a rocket propgrenade launcher, a flamethrower, a thermonuclear warhead?

8. P@triot

P@triot Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,726
    What is tragic is that you fail to see that Charlie “Lucky” Luciano, Meyer Lansky, Al “Scarface” Capone, and others riddled the streets of New York and Chicago with FULLY automatic, military-grade, Thompson Sub-Machine guns and nobody outlawed them. They had the latest military weapons available and used them for evil.

So what is the difference between then and now? Back then, we didn’t have progressive pussies. People realized that utopia doesn’t exist and that eliminating liberty was idiotic.

“Give me liberty, or give me death” - Patrick Henry

Maybe the U.S. just isn’t the place for you, N.K. Maybe you’d be more at home in Castro’s Cuba or Un’s North Korea. Both places rarely have a mass shooting. You should go. Seriously.

9. BlackSand

BlackSand Nobody Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,536
    Define "Majority" ...

Over 55 million households (of 115 million) have at least one firearm in them ... And most with more than one gun owner in the house.
    There are around 300 million legally owned firearms in the US.

Your idea of who is in the majority isn't quite as cut and dry as you would like to think.

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. charwin95

charwin95 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,521
    Really? I mean REALLY? You are very funny dude.
    I know you are going to come out with lousy garbage link.
    Don’t you ever check your links if they are credible? Or where it came from?
    It came from Tucker a right wing liar bias bullshit. Dude grow fuck up. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Daily Caller - Media Bias/Fact Check

RIGHT BIAS

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

Factual Reporting: MIXED

Notes: The Daily Caller is an American news and opinion website based in Washington, D.C.. It was founded by Tucker Carlson, a libertarian conservative political pundit, and Neil Patel, former adviser to former Vice President Dick Cheney. The Daily Caller produces sensational headlines and has a right wing bias in reporting and has made false claims according to Snopes and Politifact. (7/19/2016) Updated (4/21/2017

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1