Look What You Started...!

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Way To Go, Trump - NOW look What You Started!

Mark Cuban
Oprah
Kanye West
Chris Rock
Katy Perry
Dwayne 'The rock' Johnson
Roseanne Barr
Will smith
Mark Zuckerberg
Tim McGraw
Ben Affleck

...all celebrities considering (not sure how seriously) running for President in 2020.

13 Celebrities Who Might Run for President in 2020

Oh, and let's not forget that famous AUTHOR, what'shername - the one who wrote that whiny book, "This Is Everyone I Blame for Me losing The 2016 Election". :p

Oprah
Tom Hanks
George Clooney
Al Franken

All would make a better President than Trump

Ben affleck.

lol

It was funny enough when he tried to pull off a Boston street tough.

Boy, made people think Boston sure is filled with a whole lot of pussies.

This guy would make a great President

636122452273873423748564045_unnamed.jpg

He played one on TV

Mark Cuban - Douche
Oprah - Commie
Kanye West - Idiot
Chris Rock - Not funny
Katy Perry - Idiot
Dwayne 'The rock' Johnson - too leftist for no good reason
Roseanne Barr - actually not that bad. Certainly better than many pro politicians
Will smith - Why?
Mark Zuckerberg - Geek/SJW/Trendy Twat
Tim McGraw - No idea what his leanings are.
Ben Affleck - Commie Asshole

Oprah would be an interesting choice.

The rest are retarded.
oprah?....she is as bad as all the rest....

I'm not saying that she'd be a good President, I just think it's an interesting idea.

She's a self-made billionaire with a standing army of women behind her.
well im sure many are like me,i would rather have someone who is a leader not an interesting idea.....hillary had a army of woman behind her too...

The rest are retarded.

I'm not saying that she'd be a good President, I just think it's an interesting idea.

well im sure many are like me,i would rather have someone who is a leader not an interesting idea.....hillary had a army of woman behind her too...

What is a "leader", in your mind?

Define your terms.

The rest are retarded.

Define your terms.
someone this country hasnt had in many a decade....someone who can raise up the people on both sides and get them all working together and put this country ahead of your fucking party and yourselves and get this country energized again.....the far left and right will never be a part of this no matter who is president,because they only care about what they want.....

Mark Cuban
Oprah
Kanye West
Chris Rock
Katy Perry
Roseanne Barr
Will smith
Mark Zuckerberg
Tim McGraw
Ben Affleck

...all celebrities considering (not sure how seriously) running for President in 2020.

Oh, and let's not forget that famous AUTHOR, what'shername - the one who wrote that whiny book, "This Is Everyone I Blame for Me losing The 2016 Election". :p

I'd vote for Roseanne Barr if she promises to sing the National Anthem at the start of every State Of The Union Address.

Mark Cuban
Oprah
Kanye West
Chris Rock
Katy Perry
Roseanne Barr
Will smith
Mark Zuckerberg
Tim McGraw
Ben Affleck

Now if only we can get Tim Allen to run, I’m ready to make my first financial contribution to a campaign.

Mark Cuban
Oprah
Kanye West
Chris Rock
Katy Perry
Roseanne Barr
Will smith
Mark Zuckerberg
Tim McGraw
Ben Affleck

/—-/ And except for Hildabeast not one is a career politician. The deep State ain’t gonna like this.

The rest are retarded.

Define your terms.
someone this country hasnt had in many a decade....someone who can raise up the people on both sides and get them all working together and put this country ahead of your fucking party and yourselves and get this country energized again.....the far left and right will never be a part of this no matter who is president,because they only care about what they want.....
/—-/ Wish granted. We have a leader now.

Forum List

Back