One car wreck kills Sheriff in AZ .. Sheriff Larry Dever dies

simply amazing.....its all a conspiracy.....the sky is falling....the black helicopters are here!!!!

Actually, it's not all a conspiracy. It's reality. And yes, the sky is falling and the black helicopters are here. Time to pull your head out of the sand and look around.

Ah. Well hope you are prepared...one good thing about living in the mountains is well there is mountains and its rural....easier to hide things and easier to survive.

Thanks for your helpful insights, Ted Kaczynski.

you should see his cabin

Can't even be nice without ya making an asinine comment...whatever...oh and yeah I do live in a cabin actually. Ted lived in a shack not a cabin...interesting fellow....bit disturbed I believe but interesting never the less.

I've seen you on Doomsday Preppers, haven't I?

Make stupid comments...I am the one that knows history repeats its self...don't know when or where but it does repeat its self. Looking mighty likely that its coming to the US.

It's one thing to know that history repeats itself. It's another thing to recognize it when it happens. It usually helps to know history.

He was in favor of the immigration laws that the GOV Brewer and was a harsh critic of Obama . .I am wondering if this was a "real accident" Or our GOV trying to shut up the outspoken Sheriff up. Better watch out Sheriff Joe Arpaio you are probably next ..Arizona sheriff Larry Dever, 60, dies in one-car wreck | Fox News

It's amazing how many critics of this evil obamaregime end up dead. Odd this happened the same day the Fast and Furious report was released.

Yeah! And this kool-aid only smells like cyanide..

you should see his cabin

Can't even be nice without ya making an asinine comment...whatever...oh and yeah I do live in a cabin actually. Ted lived in a shack not a cabin...interesting fellow....bit disturbed I believe but interesting never the less.

I've seen you on Doomsday Preppers, haven't I?

No. But that is a damn good show....personally I think people on that show are nuts for letting a damn tv show in on their stashes and plans etc.

Paulitician,

Have you purchased your food insurance yet?

Ridicule & marginalization is Big Brother's most powerful weapon. It does work with the masses unfortunately. Take a closer look around. I mean really look around.

i-73165fc1d75521de28fba79af4a8d8dc-tinfoil_hat_antenna.jpg

Obviously 99% of the sheeple here have never heard of nazi Germany and communist Russia where re education camps and KGB and Gestapo goons did haul you off in the middle of the night to no where and you were never heard from again...oh and remember Hitler was elected in free elections as well..so don't tell me this can't happen.

But they were conservatives, not liberals. And Hitler was never elected.

While not all conservatives are authoritarians; all highly authoritarian personalities are political conservatives.
Robert Altmeyer - The Authoritarians

Oh so Obama's conservative now?

Why would they waste their time on this sheriff, when they have bigger Rats to fry with the Right Congress and Senate.
Prayers out to this family.

Because he bacame a problem for some of the NWO Global Elites in this country. And their problems often get solved this way. As for the 'Right Congress and Senate', most are not significant enough to be involved with decision making. These decisions are reserved for only the top elite NWO Globalists.

Last edited:
Obviously 99% of the sheeple here have never heard of nazi Germany and communist Russia where re education camps and KGB and Gestapo goons did haul you off in the middle of the night to no where and you were never heard from again...oh and remember Hitler was elected in free elections as well..so don't tell me this can't happen.

Thank you, Glenn Beck, for that imbecilic, poorly thought out, apples and oranges logical fallacy.

Forum List

Back