One car wreck kills Sheriff in AZ .. Sheriff Larry Dever dies

Why would they waste their time on this sheriff, when they have bigger Rats to fry with the Right Congress and Senate.
Prayers out to this family.

It's a good question. Not really sure why anyone would think that a no name sheriff would be targetted. Did anyone ever hear of this guy before this announcement?

Why would they waste their time on this sheriff, when they have bigger Rats to fry with the Right Congress and Senate.

It's a good question. Not really sure why anyone would think that a no name sheriff would be targetted. Did anyone ever hear of this guy before this announcement?

He was a problem for the NWO Global Elites in this country. They must break down American Sovereignty. They have to destroy our Constitution and our Borders to achieve that. He just got in the way. And now he's out of the way. It's as simple as that.

Not until just this morning.

He was a problem for the NWO Global Elites in this country. They must break down American Sovereignty. They have to destroy our Constitution and our Borders to achieve that. He just got in the way. And now he's out of the way. It's as simple as that.

that's certainly your area of expertise

Coming from an ignorant little Globalist Boot-Licker like you, i'm not offended in the slightest.

Coming from an ignorant little Globalist Boot-Licker like you, i'm not offended in the slightest.

yeah, i can tell

:lmao:

Obviously 99% of the sheeple here have never heard of nazi Germany and communist Russia where re education camps and KGB and Gestapo goons did haul you off in the middle of the night to no where and you were never heard from again...oh and remember Hitler was elected in free elections as well..so don't tell me this can't happen.

Thank you, Glenn Beck, for that imbecilic, poorly thought out, apples and oranges logical fallacy.

I don't like Glenn Beck and I sure in the hell don't listen to him or his show. Only idiots such as yourself don't get the point I made...course that's to be expected...back to burying your head in the sand now...

He was very well known as an opponent of illegal immigration.

He was very well known as an opponent of illegal immigration.

So homeland security wanted him ICE'd?

The loyal Goose Steppers just can't fathom the notion their Masters could commit such heinous crimes like murder. Well all i can say to them is, guess again. Big Brother is committing such crimes, and has been throughout the World for many years.

The Goose Steppers just love to rant about 'Tinfoil Hats' and 'Crazy Conspiracy Theories', but it's they who are not living reality. If they took the Red Pill and actually looked around, they would see that the Black Helicopters are here. That's not just a 'Crazy Conspiracy Theory.' But i guess it is much easier to ignore and pretend it's not happening. It is what it is.

This just in: President Obama has ordered a hit on some guy in Arizona no one has ever heard of.

Actually, Obama doesn't get the credit. The Navy SEALS do.

Who's next? There's a rich guy in Wisconsin using roads and bridges. That's a real burr in the saddle. We better deal with that.

Make it look like an accident.

Who's saying Obama ordered it? Obama does what he's told. He's just a figurehead. This order likely came from his bosses.

The nazis were elected to power which in turn made sure Hitler was made Chancellor. Like I said before history repeats its self...let the idiots make fun but they won't be making fun of the troops when they come round them up and put them in cattle cars...I bet they will say that will never happen because obviously they don't read books much...it has happened more than once and it will happen again. Obviously they don't remember that in the early 40's FDR ordered ALL citizens of Japanese descent be held in prison camps for years on end....yeah it can't happen here they say....whatever...live with your heads in the sand...reality is gonna bite people in the ass.

I strongly suggest you see a psychiatrist. I am not being vengeful. I am being dead serious.

The loyal Goose Steppers just can't fathom the notion their Masters could commit such heinous crimes like murder. Well all i can say to them is, guess again. Big Brother is committing such crimes, and has been throughout the World for many years.

The Goose Steppers just love to rant about 'Tinfoil Hats' and 'Crazy Conspiracy Theories', but it's they who are not living reality. If they took the Red Pill and actually looked around, they would see that the Black Helicopters are here. That's not just a 'Crazy Conspiracy Theory.' But i guess it is much easier to ignore and pretend it's not happening. It is what it is.

I have read your posts before with some interest. But I now know that you have zero credibility.

Maybe you and Dissent can get a group discount if you both sign up for psychotherapy.

He was in favor of the immigration laws that the GOV Brewer and was a harsh critic of Obama . .I am wondering if this was a "real accident" Or our GOV trying to shut up the outspoken Sheriff up. Better watch out Sheriff Joe Arpaio you are probably next ..Arizona sheriff Larry Dever, 60, dies in one-car wreck | Fox News

Where any of the Clintons in the area at the time?

Or Kennedy's.. :eusa_shifty:

Cheap shot... you deserve this one.

Hey, did anyone check to see if this guy was ever Laura Bush's boyfriend?

This just in: President Obama has ordered a hit on some guy in Arizona no one has ever heard of.

Actually, Obama doesn't get the credit. The Navy SEALS do.

Who's next? There's a rich guy in Wisconsin using roads and bridges. That's a real burr in the saddle. We better deal with that.

Make it look like an accident.

Who's saying Obama ordered it? Obama does what he's told. He's just a figurehead. This order likely came from his bosses.
Did you know that his bosses are a pack of swamp monsters? Something definitely needs to be done about this swamp monster problem.

Last edited:
It is not a big government thing, it's a local issue here with the left against the right.The left have been trying to get him out ever since 1996 when he was elected. He is very popular here just like Joe is up in Phoenix.The left were just as much against him as they are with Joe Arpaio.
They had better do an investigation on the pick up truck. They may find that it might have been tampered with. If they don't, rumors and accusations are gonna continue.
It does not have to be government who might have done something. It could just as well be some nutter who wanted him dead.
It is suspicious that all of a sudden he just lost control of his truck, for no good reason as of yet.
Maybe is is just a horrible accident, but many around here want an investigation. It will get worse if they don't do it.
He was a very well loved Sheriff around here and will be missed greatly.
My condolences to his family.

It is not a big government thing, it's a local issue here with the left against the right.The left have been trying to get him out ever since 1996 when he was elected. He is very popular here just like Joe is up in Phoenix.The left were just as much against him as they are with Joe Arpaio.
They had better do an investigation on the pick up truck. They may find that it might have been tampered with. If they don't, rumors and accusations are gonna continue.
It does not have to be government who might have done something. It could just as well be some nutter who wanted him dead.
It is suspicious that all of a sudden he just lost control of his truck, for no good reason as of yet.
Maybe is is just a horrible accident, but many around here want an investigation. It will get worse if they don't do it.
He was a very well loved Sheriff around here and will be missed greatly.
My condolences to his family.

Good points. Yeah, it could have been a garden variety Left Nutter. But i certainly wouldn't rule out Big Brother.

Last edited:

I have read your posts before with some interest. But I now know that you have zero credibility.

Maybe you and Dissent can get a group discount if you both sign up for psychotherapy.

My friend, the Black Helicopters are here. It's no 'Crazy Conspiracy Theory.' The Patriot Act and NDAA are very real. The Police State grows larger and more oppressive by the day. It's time for you and so many others to take the Red Pill. We are not 'becoming' a Police State, we are a Police State right now. And in a Police State, the People will be kept in line by any means necessary. Big Brother is all-powerful, and can do anything. And i mean anything.

Forum List

Back