One Brave Muslim! Sir I Salute You!

I hope his message spreads!
Run-of-the-mill Sunnism? It has spread quite far, I assure you.
There is a rule about changing the words of another using the quote function.
This man is a brave man, because he is bucking the Islamic Preaching trend

Tahir ul-Qadri has personally trained and accredited hundreds, if not thousands, of notable shaykhs and muftis throughout South Asia and the Middle East. The university he founded in Pakistan is affiliated with Al-Azhar University, the world's foremost center of Sunni religious instruction. He is rather orthodox.

I hope his message (vs yours of death to infidels) spreads!

No surprise at your dishonesty, though.

How dare I omit a lame potshot that was set aside with parentheses to begin with? Sounds like something you should neg rep me over.

Right, I was completely expecting everyone to forget about something in the post directly above mine. Thank God that Si Modo, forum vigilante and douchebag extraordinaire, was here to expose my cunning attempt to deceive and mislead like the filthy Muslim I am. :lol:

How dare I omit a lame potshot that was set aside with parentheses to begin with? Sounds like something you should neg rep me over.

Right, I was completely expecting everyone to forget about something in the post directly above mine. Thank God that Si Modo, forum vigilante and douchebag extraordinaire, was here to expose my cunning attempt to deceive and mislead like the filthy Muslim I am. :lol:
What can I say? It's a rule at USMB (as I believe it should be) and you violated it.

There a big confusion in this topic!

all muslim scholars forbid terror attacks and killing innocents. Jihad means defence and attacking the aggressors!
Always an ignorant and gullible redneck, huh freeman! That isn't even CLOSE to true. This man is a brave man, because he is bucking the Islamic Preaching trend and coming out for peace and against violence. He is truly a great HUMAN BEING!

Christianism is inspired by foolish teaching of non-resistance, but Islam has to fight to protect persecuted people.
Evangenicals are some of the best, most chartiable and most tolerate (unless your gay) people around. I prefer this religious message over any other!

You are a joke!

check this website it's the most popular islamic knowledge website and it's run by many scholars
IslamonLine.net

evangelists sect are just apes who want to masturbate over the world by making wars (Iraq, Afgfhanistan...)

so ghooknose managed to find in his opinion, one good muslim that isn't a dead muslim.

We'll I'll be damned!

Forum List

Back