One Brave Muslim! Sir I Salute You!

:lol:

Accusations of dishonesty tend to lose their edge when they come from someone who is remarkably dishonest.
Until you can support that, it's nothing but cheap talk. For the slow, that means it's bullshit without support.

I'd wait for that support, but I know there is not a single post of mine at USMB or anywhere else where I have been dishonest.

Maybe you should go back to calling me a ****. Or, let's see another try at an ad hominem - the last bastion of the intellectually bereft.

Last edited:
I don't adhere to any religion, God and I are monogamous.

But I have to say despite having been a warrior I understand Jesus more than Mohammed.

When I was fighting I never experienced it as having anything to do with God.

But every time I have been on a cross (metaphorically speaking) God and I have had a real conversation.

It may just be me, but I think a dialogue with God is always a one on one conversation.

"My Lord, my Lord why have you forsaken me?"

I have received honest answers.
Mohammed contradicted himself quite often. Most of those prophets do, but he took it to a new level.

Until you can support that, it's nothing but cheap talk.
By your own standard, then, almost everything you've posted in your discussion with me is "cheap talk."

For the slow, that means it's bullshit without support.

I'd wait for that support, but I know there is not a single post of mine at USMB or anywhere else where I have been dishonest.

Right, let's have you criticize me for "dishonesty" after you hilariously went on for a few pages of this thread about a mistake in grammar that I never actually made. You insulted me over it, attempted to lecture me, and generally acted like an ass until you were backed into a corner and forced to admit that you were mistaken. :lol:

Then, of course, there's the issue of "lying" to kuffar. You were unable to prove that this concept existed in Islam's foundational texts, so now you act as if you were correct nonetheless because Islam permits equivocation in battle. That was never contested. :lol:

You also accused me of calling you a **** in response to your charges against Islam when that was completely due to you calling me a liar. I stand by my assessment. Oh, and most recently, we have your silly attempt to play the female victim of my "woman-hating Muslim machismo." You've clearly never met any female with whom I've ever been close. :lol:

Maybe you should go back to calling me a ****. Or, let's see another try at an ad hominem - the last bastion of the intellectually bereft.
"Good little Muslim..."
"Islamic lies..."
"Can't trust a Muslim..."​

Tell us all about the bastions of the intellectually bereft.

Accusations of dishonesty tend to lose their edge when they come from someone who is remarkably dishonest.

Kalam- It's been what, 500 or so years praying and chanting for the destruction of Israel and America but yet we're still here? Don't you think after 500 years Allah would give you morons a break?

:cuckoo:

Right, let's have you criticize me for "dishonesty" after you hilariously went on ....
A mistake I admitted. I know that's a foreign concept to you.

.... You also accused me of calling you a **** ....
Correction: You called me a **** three times. YOU called me a **** three times.

No one held a gun to your head; you did it on your own.

And, like the good little Muslim you are, you cannot accept responsibility for your own actions.
"Good little Muslim..."
"Islamic lies..."
"Can't trust a Muslim..."​

Tell us all about the bastions of the intellectually bereft.
Hmmm. You call another a ****, three times, lie about her, presume to speak for her, then get all spinelessly snivelly about being called a good little Muslim?

Kalam- It's been what, 500 or so years praying and chanting for the destruction of Israel and America but yet we're still here? Don't you think after 500 years Allah would give you morons a break?

:cuckoo:

I don't know, but you should ask him for calculator.

Saving what little face you had left after repeatedly insulting me over something you did incorrectly? There's a point in those kinds of situations at which even the most foolish people realize that going on will only hurt them.

And, like the good little Muslim you are, you cannot accept responsibility for your own actions.
You must be kidding me. See my entire statement:
You also accused me of calling you a **** in response to your charges against Islam when that was completely due to you calling me a liar. I stand by my assessment.​

In other words, you were called a **** because you accused me of lying. Not, as you claimed, because of your amusing attempt to criticize my religion. You're either remarkably dishonest or you have remarkably poor reading comprehension, because I did not deny calling you a ****. In fact, I mentioned that I stand by my assessment, meaning I think that that's still precisely what you are. :)

Hmmm. You call another a ****, three times, lie about her, presume to speak for her, then get all spinelessly snivelly about being called a good little Muslim?

Right, I'm sure it was intended as a compliment. :lol:

Saving what little face you had left after repeatedly insulting me over something you did incorrectly? There's a point in those kinds of situations at which even the most foolish people realize that going on will only hurt them.

You must be kidding me. See my entire statement:
You also accused me of calling you a **** in response to your charges against Islam when that was completely due to you calling me a liar. I stand by my assessment.​

In other words, you were called a **** because you accused me of lying. Not, as you claimed, because of your amusing attempt to criticize my religion. You're either remarkably dishonest or you have remarkably poor reading comprehension, because I did not deny calling you a ****. In fact, I mentioned that I stand by my assessment, meaning I think that that's still precisely what you are. :)

Right, I'm sure it was intended as a compliment. :lol:
You really are very weak and shallow in character. Your religion promotes deceit - especially to non-Muslims - and, as such, is weak. Now wonder the Middle East is so fucked up.

I'm on the high ground.

You have no credibility.

Last edited:
and shallow in character. Your religion promotes deceit - especially to non-Muslims - and, as such, is weak. Now wonder the Middle East is so fucked up.

I'm on the high ground.

You have no credibility.
And this is the same poster who earlier pointed out that the intellectually bereft take refuge in insults and baseless accusations. :lol:

and shallow in character. Your religion promotes deceit - especially to non-Muslims - and, as such, is weak. Now wonder the Middle East is so fucked up.

I'm on the high ground.

You have no credibility.
And this is the same poster who earlier pointed out that the intellectually bereft take refuge in insults and baseless accusations. :lol:
There is nothing baseless about my accusation. Your posts tell the entire story. But, of course, I made you marginalize yourself. :rolleyes:

Good little Muslim. You do Islam proud. Great marketing, poster boy. :thup:

I'm on the high ground.

You have no credibility.
There is nothing baseless about my accusation.

Repeating that sure makes it true. :lol:

There a big confusion in this topic!

all muslim scholars forbid terror attacks and killing innocents. Jihad means defence and attacking the aggressors!

Christianism is inspired by foolish teaching of non-resistance, but Islam has to fight to protect persecuted people.

And if they incline to peace , incline thou also to it , and trust in Allah . Lo! He is the Hearer , the Knower .-Kuran

There a big confusion in this topic!

all muslim scholars forbid terror attacks and killing innocents. Jihad means defence and attacking the aggressors!
Always an ignorant and gullible redneck, huh freeman! That isn't even CLOSE to true. This man is a brave man, because he is bucking the Islamic Preaching trend and coming out for peace and against violence. He is truly a great HUMAN BEING!

Christianism is inspired by foolish teaching of non-resistance, but Islam has to fight to protect persecuted people.
Evangenicals are some of the best, most chartiable and most tolerate (unless your gay) people around. I prefer this religious message over any other!

Last edited:
This man is a brave man, because he is bucking the Islamic Preaching trend

Tahir ul-Qadri has personally trained and accredited hundreds, if not thousands, of notable shaykhs and muftis throughout South Asia and the Middle East. The university he founded in Pakistan is affiliated with Al-Azhar University, the world's foremost center of Sunni religious instruction. He is rather orthodox.

This man is a brave man, because he is bucking the Islamic Preaching trend

Tahir ul-Qadri has personally trained and accredited hundreds, if not thousands, of notable shaykhs and muftis throughout South Asia and the Middle East. The university he founded in Pakistan is affiliated with Al-Azhar University, the world's foremost center of Sunni religious instruction. He is rather orthodox.

I hope his message (vs yours of death to infidels) spreads!

Forum List

Back