One big difference in rw's this morning

Suddenly, they uh, "trust" the polls numbers.

After Mitt's next big gaffe though, they will go back to whining that the polls aren't fair so enjoy the temporary quiet.

That is because you cant lie about last nights results......

Imagine for a moment, that the new polls still over sample democrats, and things get much worse for you.....:badgrin:

I will NOT vote for someone who is going to further hurt the working class and hand it over to the Conglomerate that has already damn near bled this country dry, and have been holding it hostage over the past four years so they can get one of their cronies in office for even more government breaks while the rest of us swirl slowly down the drain.

So you're abandoning Obama?

Yes, from my perspective, Romney won the debate....Fact Checkers show him also as the biggest fibber...but that wasn't a surprise. Debates, since Kennedy/Nixon, have always been about appearances, not substance.

But the Economy/HealthCare/Deficit is a snoozer. How many think Romney winning this debate on appearances is a Game Changer for the Election?

No, the biggest fibbers are the "fact checkers" who are in fact in the bag for Obama. Most of what they report as "fact" is anything but.
We have the most dishonest press ever.

FactCheck.org, is itself supported by the same foundation, the Annenberg Foundation, that Bill Ayers secured the 49.2 million dollars from to create the Chicago Annenberg Challenge “philanthropic” organization in which O was the founding Chairman of the Board for and Ayers served as the grant writer of and co-Chair of for its two operating arms.

Factcheck is not really fact.

Which would be why Matthews, Sunshine Joe and Maddow love their work.:eusa_shifty:

really what about the tax break for shipping jobs overseas...can we see that? Oh and if it does exist why didnt Obama, Pelosi and Reid get rid of it? hmmmmmm

Still waiting

After Mitt's next big gaffe though, they will go back to whining that the polls aren't fair so enjoy the temporary quiet.

I haven't seen any numbers at all yet. In fact, what I've seen indicates the polls are being shut down...

What I have seen is a lot of die hard lefty journalists saying Obama fucked up big time.

I haven't seen any numbers at all yet. In fact, what I've seen indicates the polls are being shut down...

What I have seen is a lot of die hard lefty journalists saying Obama fucked up big time.

Yeah, I haven't seen any polls either. I don't know what the OP is whining about other then the shock he is enduring from last nights debate. I believe the next debate will be on foreign policy...these guys better prepare for another shocker unless Obama decides not to show up.

Yeah, I haven't seen any polls either. I don't know what the OP is whining about other then the shock he is enduring from last nights debate. I believe the next debate will be on foreign policy...these guys better prepare for another shocker unless Obama decides not to show up.

You've got to think that the Obama camp was looking at the second Obama/Romney debate focusing on foreign policy as an easy night for their guy...but now the situation in Benghazi has blown up in the President's face and shown him to be as inept with his handling of foreign policy as he is at handling the economy.

I guarantee you that Mitt Romney is looking forward to another session with Barry minus his teleprompter.

What fucking poll is muddly.dullwit babbling about?

It was a DEBATE, you stupid motherfucker.

And if there is any kind of "poll" about who "won" the debate, it is not needed.

Who gives a crap if some lib agrees with the perception I came away with? I didn't get to see the whole thing (but have played some catch up since then). What I heard (on the radio last night) and saw since then on the interwebs tells me that Mitt kind of rocked. It also tells me that The ONE flatly sucked.

Is there a "poll" that could change that perception or is it simply that muddly.dullwit is a douche bag lying piece of crap?

Yes, from my perspective, Romney won the debate....Fact Checkers show him also as the biggest fibber...but that wasn't a surprise. Debates, since Kennedy/Nixon, have always been about appearances, not substance.

But the Economy/HealthCare/Deficit is a snoozer. How many think Romney winning this debate on appearances is a Game Changer for the Election?

It just could be. I changed channels during the anal;sis and many had non committed voters weighing in on the debate. All stations picked Romney as the winner and all had them (not 100%) voting for Romney as now committed voters. The first debate is the most watched debate, so that counts as a plus for Romney.

We'll just have to see this play out. The election in my mind was Obama's to lose and he did his first step to that precarious goal last night.

If people tune in to the next debate on foreign policy, it will be quite interesting with a Congressional Hearing going on about the security or lack of, at the embassy that killed our ambassador at Benghazi. How is he going to explain the various stories, the lack of the investigation and the whistleblowers accounts of denial for extra security for the embassy? A lot to explain in a debate when the biased media is not protecting you.

really what about the tax break for shipping jobs overseas...can we see that? Oh and if it does exist why didnt Obama, Pelosi and Reid get rid of it? hmmmmmm

Still waiting

Tax breaks exist for costs of doing business, including relocation. Obama was referring to removing the stipulation that corporations can still claim deductions if they were to move jobs to other countries. Right now a company can up and move to China and claim a relocation deduction as a cost of doing business.

It was actually in the jobs bill and the republicans that shot it down did so because it might make American companies less competitive in global markets, but yes, this was specifically targeted by Obama and exists.

GOP senators block top Obama jobs initiative | FOX13Now.com

Imagine for a moment, that the new polls still over sample democrats, and things get much worse for you.....:badgrin:

FA....it should not bother Dudley at all.....after all.....you forget.....Dudley is an "Independent".....

According to the international media - and they have no dog in the hunt - their research of the polls, nationally, puts it at a tie. Locally, Obama leads in the swings... but... those polls are notoriously unreliable.

Personally, I don't put too much store in polls.

What fucking poll is muddly.dullwit babbling about?

It was a DEBATE, you stupid motherfucker.

And if there is any kind of "poll" about who "won" the debate, it is not needed.

Who gives a crap if some lib agrees with the perception I came away with? I didn't get to see the whole thing (but have played some catch up since then). What I heard (on the radio last night) and saw since then on the interwebs tells me that Mitt kind of rocked. It also tells me that The ONE flatly sucked.

Is there a "poll" that could change that perception or is it simply that muddly.dullwit is a douche bag lying piece of crap?
muddly.dullwit is a douche bag lying piece of crap?

he aint even honest enough to admit who he is......trying to say he is an "Independent"....is all the proof you need that Duddly is indeed ....a douche bag lying piece of crap.......

Apparently the job numbers are 'oversampled' though....

Tea Party Clue: It must have been Soros with the Acorn in the Conservatory.

Naaa, we are calmly waiting on Election day just as we were yesterday.

We know whats going to happen.

Using Obama's time machine technology, we've been able to glimpse the Fox News control room on Nov. 6 at around 9pm...

1474767_o.gif

They look upset about something.

Forum List

Back