One big difference in rw's this morning

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Suddenly, they uh, "trust" the polls numbers.

After Mitt's next big gaffe though, they will go back to whining that the polls aren't fair so enjoy the temporary quiet.

Oh hell....let them have their moment in the sun. I think Romney was the aggressor and yes....the winner of the debate. I know he was lying, you know he was lying...but in the court of popular opinion, that really doesn't matter at the moment.

My mind is made up regardless of the debate. I will NOT vote for someone who is going to further hurt the working class and hand it over to the Conglomerate that has already damn near bled this country dry, and have been holding it hostage over the past four years so they can get one of their cronies in office for even more government breaks while the rest of us swirl slowly down the drain.

Hey....my vote might possibly be a losing one, but I'm voting my conscience.

Suddenly, they uh, "trust" the polls numbers.

After Mitt's next big gaffe though, they will go back to whining that the polls aren't fair so enjoy the temporary quiet.

hey about this "poll" you dishonest fuck.....were you lying?....

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/245491-your-personal-opinion.html

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle: I love me some Harry in the morning before coffee:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::lol:
did you notice that Chris is also an "Independent"?........two dishonest fucks....

Yes, from my perspective, Romney won the debate....Fact Checkers show him also as the biggest fibber...but that wasn't a surprise. Debates, since Kennedy/Nixon, have always been about appearances, not substance.

But the Economy/HealthCare/Deficit is a snoozer. How many think Romney winning this debate on appearances is a Game Changer for the Election?

Yes, from my perspective, Romney won the debate....Fact Checkers show him also as the biggest fibber...but that wasn't a surprise. Debates, since Kennedy/Nixon, have always been about appearances, not substance.

But the Economy/HealthCare/Deficit is a snoozer. How many think Romney winning this debate on appearances is a Game Changer for the Election?

Just heard on tv news that four out of the five past presidents "lost" the first debate.

IMO, his lies should make him the loser but your right, we expect lies from him and Ryan both.

I doubt any of the debates will change anyone's mind.

Oh hell....let them have their moment in the sun. I think Romney was the aggressor and yes....the winner of the debate. I know he was lying, you know he was lying...but in the court of popular opinion, that really doesn't matter at the moment.

My mind is made up regardless of the debate. I will NOT vote for someone who is going to further hurt the working class and hand it over to the Conglomerate that has already damn near bled this country dry, and have been holding it hostage over the past four years so they can get one of their cronies in office for even more government breaks while the rest of us swirl slowly down the drain.

im so shocked.

Obama's incompetence coupled with ineptitude and complete lack of knowledge on basic government policies and private business are just astounding. It's no big wonder that he got clocked last night. Romney probably increases his lead with this one.

No, the biggest fibbers are the "fact checkers" who are in fact in the bag for Obama. Most of what they report as "fact" is anything but.
We have the most dishonest press ever.

Ah, plate head is probably typical of the hard core left. Reason and logic go out the window when their mind is made up. What does it mean when a person wins a debate? They have a more compelling argument? The closed minded rabble just say to themselves "he is lying" and it makes the debate go away.

No, the biggest fibbers are the "fact checkers" who are in fact in the bag for Obama. Most of what they report as "fact" is anything but.

FactCheck.org, is itself supported by the same foundation, the Annenberg Foundation, that Bill Ayers secured the 49.2 million dollars from to create the Chicago Annenberg Challenge “philanthropic” organization in which O was the founding Chairman of the Board for and Ayers served as the grant writer of and co-Chair of for its two operating arms.

Factcheck is not really fact.

"the middle class that has been buried the last four years" -- Joe Biden 10/2012

"It's a depression for millions and millions of Americans." -- Joe Biden June 2012

"The choice in this election is between economy that produces a growing middle class and that gives people a chance to get ahead and their kids a chance to get ahead, and an economy that continues down the road we are on, where a fewer and fewer number of people do very well, and everybody else is running faster and faster just to keep pace." -- David Axelrod April 2012

This is what the people closest to Obama are saying

The polls are still skewed in favor of Dems. So this is reallllllllllllllllllllly bad for Obama supporters. It's not so much trusting the polls as it is the way the media reports on the polls. They act like they are more accurate than the actual election when reporting on them when some critical thinking skill on their part would show that Obama isn't even close to winning this race. And now he's all but assured a loss.

Last edited:

FactCheck.org, is itself supported by the same foundation, the Annenberg Foundation, that Bill Ayers secured the 49.2 million dollars from to create the Chicago Annenberg Challenge “philanthropic” organization in which O was the founding Chairman of the Board for and Ayers served as the grant writer of and co-Chair of for its two operating arms.

And that's a fact!

Some democrats might give obama the benefit of the doubt on this debate. The next one is supposed to be obama's strong point, foreign policy. The format is the most favorable to obama, the town hall meeting.

Despite this being obama's strong point he has completely flubbed foreign policy. His policies have completely failed across the board. If obama has no record to defend on the economy, he has a negative record on foreign policy.

In reality, obama has no foreign policy experience. Before he was president he knew nothing. He imagines that his on the job training made up for his lack of experience and it doesn't because he has never made a good decision.

IF obama wants to work, prepare, he might not do the abysmal job he did this time. If his performance on his self-described strongest point, in his most favorable format fails again, there is no coming back for him. He's going in with severe handicaps as it is.

Sp much for the reprieve of the constant whining and simpering from the rw's.

Why is it that rw's NEVER take responsibility for themselves? They ALWAYS have to blame someone else.

Excuse making even when Romney wins the debate. :lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back