Once again Trump makes the right decision. Transgender cannot serve in military

Transanimals, is that the next class, that liberals will champion?

• Yes, if someone identifies as an animal, then he/she/it should be an animal. Look at Bill Clinton

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • No, Insane people need to be put away, before they hurt themselves or someone else.

Votes: 16 88.9%

• Total voters
I do believe that the transgenders are emotionally/mentally unstable people though, and probably should not be serving in the military.
Please share with us what your credentials are that qualifies you to make that assessment

Men are not women and women are not men. The most basic biology tells us that.
Yea but there are men as hot as you.

Biology didn't teach us about this.

Baloney. Put that WOMAN in the same setting and she looks amazing. No amount of air-brushing can change the fact your hot-man is just a man.

I do believe that the transgenders are emotionally/mentally unstable people though, and probably should not be serving in the military.
Please share with us what your credentials are that qualifies you to make that assessment

Men are not women and women are not men. The most basic biology tells us that.
Yea but there are men as hot as you.

Biology didn't teach us about this.

Baloney. Put that WOMAN in the same setting and she looks amazing. No amount of air-brushing can change the fact your hot-man is just a man.
No matter what his balls smell like they're still balls right?

I doubt he enlisted, he might have been drafted and couldn't malinger his way out.

we ain't got no draft

You mean, "we ain't got no draft YET". Give it time, because it looks like Trump is gonna get us in a war sooner or later, and a draft will be required.

That's what they say every time anyone thinks it might get a little hot somewhere in the world.

The truth is, we will likely never see a draft again because of the time it takes to train the troops to be warfighters.

When did you get kicked out ??

I doubt he enlisted, he might have been drafted and couldn't malinger his way out.

we ain't got no draft

You mean, "we ain't got no draft YET". Give it time, because it looks like Trump is gonna get us in a war sooner or later, and a draft will be required.

probably will not need a draft

Unfortunately, I think you might be wrong. Why? Because when it came out about what caused those Navy ships to collide with civilian ships, one of the main causes was them being over worked on deployment because they were short staffed.

And that is on a peacetime footing. If a war is declared, they are going to need a hell of a lot more people, and that is why there will be a draft.

Wow! A former PN that doesn't know that those ships are fully manned! The problem is the ships are designed to be run by a crew of 250 but it takes 300 or more to get the job done.

That is just fucking moronic! Men and women are the same species. Gender is complicated and there is more to it that what is visible between your legs. But, I'm sure that you are too incurious and anti-intellectual to take the time to explore and understand that ,
Oh, so you're speciephobic. And your phobia also says sex is based upon feelings, not chromosomes or genitals. You really need to see a psychologist.

Woman says she is a cat trapped in the wrong body - she hisses at dogs, hates water and claims she can even see better at night
Now that is mental illness. You might want to look into that chromosome . That is exactly what I'm talking about Bubba. You might be interested-or, I suspect not- to learn that not everyone is clearly male or female biologically . However, everyone is clearly human , or not . Now cut out the ignorant horseshit!
So at best your argument is to let the physically handicapped into the military.

Still a loser.
Notice the dumbass is conflating transsexualism with hermaphrodites..
Desperation?
What I'm noticing is that you dumbasses are to ignorant to know that intersexuality and transsexuality are in fact related in many cases.

What is that, like 0.0001% of the population?

Give us one good reason why we need these fucked-up individuals in the military.

Meet the Transgender Americans Who Won on Election Day | Human Rights Campaign

TransElected2017-Eight-16x9.png

In an incredible turnout of pro-equality voters, Americans across the country elected at least eight out transgender people to office during yesterday’s election.

These historic wins took place in states across the country from Georgia to Pennsylvania, as Americans rejected the vitriolic rhetoric that Donald Trump and Mike Pence continue to spew.

Man, what a collection of butt ugly. Those "women" could make a freight train take a dirt road. The "men" look like your typical metrosexual.

Excuse me, transgenders were not allowed to serve in the military during Obama's first 7 years where's the outrage? The policy Trump is ending was only just started last year.

We were outraged until Obama reversed course.

Hey, I'm happy for trannies. Now they won't die for a needless war Trump gets us in. Let the straight white male middle class homophobes die for Trump.
LMAO.....anyone who has been in the military will tell you that its, if not non-existent, at least highly rare and unusual for any unit to be made up entirely of whites.
Basic was about equal Black, White and Hispanic.

I have high regards for those I have had the the opportunity to meet and serve with.

Some very fond memories of that short time at Lackland.

We're talking about the military. Lackland doesn't count. It's a summer camp for nerds.

Mental illness isnt a "qualification"
What a joke

we ain't got no draft

That's what they say every time anyone thinks it might get a little hot somewhere in the world.

The truth is, we will likely never see a draft again because of the time it takes to train the troops to be warfighters.

Would you support as do I a two-year commitment in service to America (VISTA, PEACE CORP or military ACDUTR) for all citizens (serving between the ages of 16 - 32) and those who desire citizenship in our country?

we ain't got no draft

Would you support as do I a two-year commitment in service to America (VISTA, PEACE CORP or military ACDUTR) for all citizens (serving between the ages of 16 - 32) and those who desire citizenship in our country?

Double that 2 year commitment to a 4 year commitment and I'd agree with you.

Most initial enlistments for the military are for 4 years active duty, and 4 years inactive reserve for a total of 8 years.

we ain't got no draft

Most initial enlistments for the military are for 4 years active duty, and 4 years inactive reserve for a total of 8 years.

It was six years when I enlisted, two years reserve, two active, two active or non active (depending on prior training).

I should have added ACDUTRA only for those who could meet established MQ's.

we ain't got no draft

It was six years when I enlisted, two years reserve, two active, two active or non active (depending on prior training).

I was stationed at MEPS Amarillo as Head Classifier and LPO. If you had an initial six year enlistment, generally that is because you were in a special program like Advanced Electronics Field, nuclear, or some other one that requires a lot of training.

I was stationed at MEPS Amarillo as Head Classifier and LPO. If you had an initial six year enlistment, generally that is because you were in a special program like Advanced Electronics Field, nuclear, or some other one that requires a lot of training.

I enlisted in 1967 in the USNR, a reserve unit at Treasure Island.

Excuse me, transgenders were not allowed to serve in the military during Obama's first 7 years where's the outrage? The policy Trump is ending was only just started last year.

Hey, I'm happy for trannies. Now they won't die for a needless war Trump gets us in. Let the straight white male middle class homophobes die for Trump.
LMAO.....anyone who has been in the military will tell you that its, if not non-existent, at least highly rare and unusual for any unit to be made up entirely of whites.

I have high regards for those I have had the the opportunity to meet and serve with.

We're talking about the military. Lackland doesn't count. It's a summer camp for nerds.
Ahhhh.

We have a comedian in the ranks...

Drop and give my 50.

Ahhhh.

We have a comedian in the ranks...

Drop and give my 50.

Here's 2 quarters. That is what it would mean in the Chair Force.

Update:

This god damned T-Rump cant leave this alone. With all of the other shit that's going on, he has to wad back into this quagmire and further undermine the security of transgender troops who just want to be allowed to serve!

Trump Approves New Limits on Transgender Troops in the Military

WASHINGTON — Transgender troops who are currently in the United States military may remain in the ranks, the White House said late Friday, but the Pentagon could require them to serve according to their gender at birth.

The policy recommendation that President Trump approved flatly states that “transgender persons who require or have undergone gender transition are disqualified from military service.” But it also largely gives the Pentagon the ability to make exceptions where it sees fit.

The policy adopts recommendations that Mr. Trump received last month from Defense Secretary Jim Mattis. It comes after court rulings froze the president’s initial ban on transgender troops — issued in Julyas potentially unconstitutional.

He keeps pulling shit like this to get around court rulings , just like he tried with the racist travel bans. He is a sick fuck!

Update:

This god damned T-Rump cant leave this alone. With all of the other shit that's going on, he has to wad back into this quagmire and further undermine the security of transgender troops who just want to be allowed to serve!

WASHINGTON — Transgender troops who are currently in the United States military may remain in the ranks, the White House said late Friday, but the Pentagon could require them to serve according to their gender at birth.

The policy recommendation that President Trump approved flatly states that “transgender persons who require or have undergone gender transition are disqualified from military service.” But it also largely gives the Pentagon the ability to make exceptions where it sees fit.

The policy adopts recommendations that Mr. Trump received last month from Defense Secretary Jim Mattis. It comes after court rulings froze the president’s initial ban on transgender troops — issued in Julyas potentially unconstitutional.

He keeps pulling shit like this to get around court rulings , just like he tried with the racist travel bans. He is a sick fuck!
Why would any sane person want people in the military whos heads are so screwed up they don't know if they are a boy or a girl?

Update:

---------------------------------------------------------- if this Ban works out then its just The TRUMP doing what he thinks is best for the USA and the USA Military . After all , The TRUMP is the ' CiC' P.P..

Update:

---------------------------------------------------------- if this Ban works out then its just The TRUMP doing what he thinks is best for the USA and the USA Military . After all , The TRUMP is the ' CiC' P.P..
No! He is doing what he thinks that his bigoted alt-right and Evangelical base wants him to do- or just listening to the voices in his diseased head.

Forum List

Back