Once again Trump makes the right decision. Transgender cannot serve in military

Transanimals, is that the next class, that liberals will champion?

• Yes, if someone identifies as an animal, then he/she/it should be an animal. Look at Bill Clinton

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • No, Insane people need to be put away, before they hurt themselves or someone else.

Votes: 16 88.9%

• Total voters
reading the article why would the gay community be up in arms about it

they shouldnt be

He said he would listen to the commanders and take their advice. Obviously they thought that transgenders add nothing to military readiness or morale. Weighing the options, military ability to fight, v. trannies feeling good. Medical care for wounded vets v. sex change operations.

Trump made the right call.

George Takei says Trump picked the wrong community and he'll regret it. Sure right, only thing more a bitch than liberal feminists is the community he speaks of. Sorry, but I can't see how to take them seriously.

Draft dodger Trump thinks he knows what's best for the military. If a transgender person is willing to lay their life down for this country, what's the problem?

Draft dodger Trump thinks he knows what's best for the military. If a transgender person is willing to lay their life down for this country, what's the problem?

He's quoted as saying he consulted with military leaders...my guess is Mad Dog said ah hell no

He's quoted as saying he consulted with military leaders...my guess is Mad Dog said ah hell no

Trump also said he knows better than the generals. I take Trump's word with a grain of salt.

Why would he bother to consult with military leaders when he himself said --- not tweeted --- that he knows more than the generals?

Trump also said he knows better than the generals. I take Trump's word with a grain of salt.

Meh I don't really care what you take or don't take. I agree with this descion

LOL Hollyweird be mad....:lmao:

Celebrities Melt Down over Trump’s Transgender Military Policy: ‘You Just Pissed Off the Wrong Community’

Celebrities Melt Down over Trump’s Transgender Military Policy: ‘You Just Pissed Off the Wrong Community’

After giving up watching professional sports I have also decided to stop watching Hollywood movies and entertainment TV. They're a waste of time. Better to waste my time on the Internet, USMB and Fox News. Liberals are more fun to watch than sitcoms anyhow.

LOL Hollyweird be mad....:lmao:

After giving up watching professional sports I have also decided to stop watching Hollywood movies and entertainment TV. They're a waste of time. Better to waste my time on the Internet, USMB and Fox News. Liberals are more fun to watch than sitcoms anyhow.

Yeah, I don't give two shits what some Hollywood moron thinks

Forum List

Back