On Your Night Stand?

the book of hiram..by christopher knight..

unlocking the secretes of the hiram key

I would recomend it..if yer in to that kinnda stuff..

It started as a personal quest to unearth the origins of their order’s ancient rituals—but 14 years after they began their search, Freemasons Christopher Knight and Robert Lomas have discovered much more. The Book of Hiram brings their mission to an amazing close, as it painstakingly rebuilds the long-forgotten story contained in the scattered rites and ceremonies of Freemasonry and puts forth explosive evidence drawn from the latest archeological discoveries, the Bible, and early versions of Masonic rituals. What it reveals is “The Masonic Testament,”a parallel narrative to the Bible, with events that go unmentioned or unnoticed in those sacred pages—including a secret science of astronomy that they find encoded in the Bible. The study concludes with the startling revelation: that a lost science that changed the world before, could change it once again.

The Book of Hiram: Freemasonry ... - Google Book Search

Last edited:
The Qur'an, The Bible, Aristotle's Metaphysics, a four-volume biography of Robert E. Lee, an empty bottle, orange peels, and an old butterfly knife.

I just finished "Treason" by Coulter.

The one where she jerks off to how awesome Sen. Joseph McCarthy was?

lol,....your kidding........................right ?......she wouldint really do that...and write about it

I was speaking metaphorically. :lol:

"The portrayal of Senator Joe McCarthy as a wild-eyed demagogue destroying innocent lives is sheer liberal hobgoblinism. Liberals weren't cowering in fear during the McCarthy era. They were systematically undermining the nation's ability to defend itself while waging a bellicose campaign of lies to blacken McCarthy's name. Everything you think you know about McCarthy is a hegemonic lie. Liberals denounced McCarthy because they were afraid of getting caught, so they fought back like animals to hide their own collaboration with a regime as evil as the Nazis."

"A half century later, when the only people who call themselves Communists are harmless cranks, it is difficult to grasp the importance of McCarthy's crusade. But there's a reason 'Communist' now sounds about as threatening as 'monarchist' -- and it's not because of intrepid New York Times editorials denouncing McCarthy and praising Harvard educated Soviet spies. McCarthy made it a disgrace to be a Communist. Domestic Communism could never recover."

I'm sure you think that you're being clever with the sexual reference, but Ms. Coulter has been able to document every claim she makes.

I suggest that you read In Denial: Historians, Communism and Espionage and Venona: Decoding Soviet Espionage in America by Haynes and Klehr which verify Soviet infiltration of the U.S. government. McCarthy was right.

Now you can apologize to Ms. Coulter.

I'm sure you think that you're being clever with the sexual reference, but Ms. Coulter has been able to document every claim she makes.

I suggest that you read In Denial: Historians, Communism and Espionage and Venona: Decoding Soviet Espionage in America by Haynes and Klehr which verify Soviet infiltration of the U.S. government. McCarthy was right.
McCarthy was a fascist demagogue. He exploited American tensions concerning the rise of the USSR as a nuclear power in the wake of WWII by leading the country and the government on an anti-Communist witch hunt. His lunacy damaged or destroyed the careers and reputations of many honest Americans whom he accused of Communism based on little or no evidence. He was a Nazi who treated all dissent as Communism and anti-Americanism, which is why I'm not surprised that Coulter buffs her banana over him regularly.

I'll consider apologizing to Coulter as soon as she publicly apologizes to Muslims and Jews for insulting Islam and Judaism.

McCarthy was a fascist demagogue. He exploited American tensions concerning the rise of the USSR as a nuclear power in the wake of WWII by leading the country and the government on an anti-Communist witch hunt. His lunacy damaged or destroyed the careers and reputations of many honest Americans whom he accused of Communism based on little or no evidence. He was a Nazi who treated all dissent as Communism and anti-Americanism, which is why I'm not surprised that Coulter buffs her banana over him regularly.

I'll consider apologizing to Coulter as soon as she publicly apologizes to Muslims and Jews for insulting Islam and Judaism.

Why don't you see if you can peddle that crap to those who lived under Communism or the relatives of the 100 million who died under Communism? Be sure that you've read those two books I mentioned before you show your ignorance in another post.

Why don't you see if you can peddle that crap to those who lived under Communism or the relatives of the 100 million who died under Communism? Be sure that you've read those two books I mentioned before you show your ignorance in another post.
As victims of false accusations, corruption, and political witch hunts themselves, I don't doubt that many of those who lived under Stalin or Mao would agree with me concerning Senator McCarthy and his affinity for calumny.

I'll pass on the books, thanks. McCarthy can't be vindicated by attempts at historical revisionism that push a political agenda at the expense of factual accuracy.

I recommend this, written by a Pulitzer prize-winning historian:
A conspiracy so immense: the world ... - Google Book Search

On McCarthy apologism, he had this to say:
"Fifty years have passed since the senator died of liver failure, at age 48. The fiercely negative judgments of those who lived through the McCarthy era are widely accepted today for good reason: they ring true. These judgments tell a cautionary tale, showing how a nation's legitimate concern for security in uncertain times can be turned into something partisan, repressive and cruel. McCarthy will continue to resonate on the fringes of the body politic because the conspiracy he championed -- the disloyalty of powerful elites -- goes back to the founding of our country and beyond. Redeem him? I can best respond by quoting the man himself, on another issue, near the end of his career. 'This,' muttered the flummoxed McCarthy as the Senate moved to condemn his behavior, 'is the most unheard-of thing I ever heard of.'"​

As victims of false accusations, corruption, and political witch hunts themselves, I don't doubt that many of those who lived under Stalin or Mao would agree with me concerning Senator McCarthy and his affinity for calumny.

I'll pass on the books, thanks. McCarthy can't be vindicated by attempts at historical revisionism that push a political agenda at the expense of factual accuracy.

"Fifty years have passed since the senator died of liver failure, at age 48. The fiercely negative judgments of those who lived through the McCarthy era are widely accepted today for good reason: they ring true. These judgments tell a cautionary tale, showing how a nation's legitimate concern for security in uncertain times can be turned into something partisan, repressive and cruel. McCarthy will continue to resonate on the fringes of the body politic because the conspiracy he championed -- the disloyalty of powerful elites -- goes back to the founding of our country and beyond. Redeem him? I can best respond by quoting the man himself, on another issue, near the end of his career. 'This,' muttered the flummoxed McCarthy as the Senate moved to condemn his behavior, 'is the most unheard-of thing I ever heard of.'"​

So let's review. Many high up in the government of the United States were actual agents of the Soviet Union. Others were propagandists for same. Others were supporters, there were 75,000 CPUSA members by 1938, fund raisers, "fellow travelers". This up to and including one of FDR's vice-presidents, Henry Wallace- who later ran as a 'progressive.'

"In an Oval Office conversation that took place in 1940, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt tried to persuade Congressman Martin Dies of Texas to call off his investigation of Communist subversion in the U.S. government."
FDR's patriot purge. (Cover Story History). - Free Online Library

Here is an item by Coulter:
"As for John Paton Davies, as a Foreign Service officer, he issued flagrantly pro-communist propaganda in his reports from China, insisting that the United States abandon our ally Chiang Kai-shek and work with the communists."

Also by Coulter:
"Arnold Beichman recently wrote a column attacking my latest book, "Treason" – which he at least admits he didn't read – claiming he has the "names of 'innocent lives' Mr. McCarthy ruined." I was excited to see it. I've been asking for just one innocent person ruined by Joe McCarthy for six weeks, but until now all I had gotten was wild speculation about my personal life."

As for the Venona Papers, which you refuse to investigate, they verify that the Communist infiltration of the government, and libs squealed like pigs that the Rosenbergs were innocent- until these papers were translated.

Barnard College actually has an endowed Alger Hiss (He was involved in the establishment of the United Nations both as a U.S. State Department and UN official. Hiss was accused of being a Soviet spy in 1948 and convicted of perjury in connection with this charge in 1950) Chair in history.

The left, the America-haters, the ignorant, (pick where you belong) love to attack anyone who points out the evils of Communism, the 100 million killed by this evil, and, especially those who expose them.

And "McCarthy can't be vindicated"? Attack by Red-diaper babies is vindication.

If one is known by his enemies, by those who oppose him, this bodes well for Tail-Gunner Joe.

So let's review. Many high up in the government of the United States were actual agents of the Soviet Union. Others were propagandists for same. Others were supporters, there were 75,000 CPUSA members by 1938, fund raisers, "fellow travelers". This up to and including one of FDR's vice-presidents, Henry Wallace- who later ran as a 'progressive.'

"In an Oval Office conversation that took place in 1940, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt tried to persuade Congressman Martin Dies of Texas to call off his investigation of Communist subversion in the U.S. government."

"As for John Paton Davies, as a Foreign Service officer, he issued flagrantly pro-communist propaganda in his reports from China, insisting that the United States abandon our ally Chiang Kai-shek and work with the communists."

Also by Coulter:
"Arnold Beichman recently wrote a column attacking my latest book, "Treason" – which he at least admits he didn't read – claiming he has the "names of 'innocent lives' Mr. McCarthy ruined." I was excited to see it. I've been asking for just one innocent person ruined by Joe McCarthy for six weeks, but until now all I had gotten was wild speculation about my personal life."

As for the Venona Papers, which you refuse to investigate, they verify that the Communist infiltration of the government, and libs squealed like pigs that the Rosenbergs were innocent- until these papers were translated.

Barnard College actually has an endowed Alger Hiss (He was involved in the establishment of the United Nations both as a U.S. State Department and UN official. Hiss was accused of being a Soviet spy in 1948 and convicted of perjury in connection with this charge in 1950) Chair in history.

The left, the America-haters, the ignorant, (pick where you belong) love to attack anyone who points out the evils of Communism, the 100 million killed by this evil, and, especially those who expose them.

If one is known by his enemies, by those who oppose him, this bodes well for Tail-Gunner Joe.

You've mistaken me for a supporter of Stalinism and Soviet espionage. I'm not opposed to combating espionage, but political liberties need not be trampled upon in the process, and the effort to apprehend and eliminate subversion should not be used to punish "thoughtcrime" and to destroy those who simply disagree with one's views and tactics. The fact that McCarthy sought to fight against Soviet espionage is not what bothers me; it's his corrupt and fascistic tactics that I find troubling.

Also by Coulter:

You've mistaken me for a supporter of Stalinism and Soviet espionage. I'm not opposed to combating espionage, but political liberties need not be trampled upon in the process, and the effort to apprehend and eliminate subversion should not be used to punish "thoughtcrime" and to destroy those who simply disagree with one's views and tactics. The fact that McCarthy sought to fight against Soviet espionage is not what bothers me; it's his corrupt and fascistic tactics that I find troubling.

No, I haven't " mistaken me for a supporter of Stalinism," I've nailed you as an apologist of same.

You lefties try to obfuscate by attacking his motives, methods, personality- all peripheral to the point: he attacked those who try to make America, the "shining city on the hill," into a "workers paradise."

Study history, and feel the emotional impact of the quotes above.

Name the people whose lives were ruined because they were not symathizers and supporters. That is why I gave the Davies example.

What are the terrible things McCarthy did, beside berate and verbally attack?

Thousands of Americans fell under the spell. Seeking 'Utopia' remains a major theme of liberals and Democrats today.

George Santayana was sending you a message. Wise up.

At a quick glance i thought this thread was about one night stands, carry on .....

:lol:

I finished The Gargoyle (by Andrew Davidson) and Party Of One: The Loners' Manifesto (by Anneli Rufus) recently. Very different types of books but both were great and I would absolutely recommend them.

Now I'm halfway through Nature, Man and Woman (Alan Watts), have Tao Te Ching on hand for a quiet moment and a hold on Illusions: The Adventures of A Reluctant Messiah (Richard Bach).

Last edited:

Islam doesn't deserve an apology. Every nasty thing that has been said of them as a group is justified by the fact that they refuse to take their own extremists into hand...something they have the power but no desire to accomplish.

And McCarthy was anything but a fascist. History has proved he was absolutely right. Not only that, but half of the liberals in existence today are essentially communists who are too lazy to be activists, and too cowardly to admit it.

Oh, and I'm reading Tom SAwyer right now.

When I can't find anything but crap at the bookstore, I resort to the classics.

Forum List

Back