On Your Night Stand?

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0300078153?ie=UTF8&tag=wwwviolentkicom&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=0300078153]Amazon.com: Seeing Like a State: How Certain Schemes to Improve the Human Condition Have Failed (The Institution for Social and Policy St): James C. Scott: Books[/ame]

Getting to it, page by page...

I have like 10000 books on my nightstand, because university blows. Here's some:

The Parliament of Man: The Past, Present, and Future of the United Nations by Paul Kennedy
Rules for the World: International Organizations in Global Politics by Barnett and Finnemore
Readings in Latin American Politics: Challenges to Democratization by Peter Kingstone
Esta Comedia No Es Divina by Eladio Jara Jimenez (this one's just for my leisure)

I have like 10000 books on my nightstand, because university blows. Here's some:

The Parliament of Man: The Past, Present, and Future of the United Nations by Paul Kennedy
Rules for the World: International Organizations in Global Politics by Barnett and Finnemore
Readings in Latin American Politics: Challenges to Democratization by Peter Kingstone
Esta Comedia No Es Divina by Eladio Jara Jimenez (this one's just for my leisure)

10k? How many night stands do you have? :eek: Perhaps the better question, how high is the ceiling in a student's room?

What else but Ann Coulter's Guilty ~ Liberal "Victims" and Their Assault on America. Solid research, plenty of footnotes and...statistics!!! And I almost forgot -- her personality shines right through each page and loads of fun to read.

What else but Ann Coulter's Guilty ~ Liberal "Victims" and Their Assault on America. Solid research, plenty of footnotes and...statistics!!! And I almost forgot -- her personality shines right through each page and loads of fun to read.

Is it a real skinny book ? :lol:

Our politics may be simpatico, but how do you get through reading Coulter? I find her offensive in many ways, not the least as a female.

10k? How many night stands do you have? :eek: Perhaps the better question, how high is the ceiling in a student's room?

Oh... well... I... keep them distributed... and... 20 piles of... uhh...

:frown: You caught me... I don't really have 10,000 books on my nightstand. IT WAS A LIE!!!

OH THE SHAME...

THE HUMANITY....

I APOLOGIZE!!!!! :eusa_pray:

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Outrage by Dick Morris and Eileen McGann

Since I'm almost done with it, I already picked out my next book:

Dracula by Bram Stoker (Rereading it for the first time in three years.)

Forum List

Back