On this thanksgiving day - Thank a White Male

If it weren't for white men, there would be virtually no Blacks in the US.
:dunno:
If it weren't for Muslims. They were running the international slave trade for centuries before America even existed.
Perhaps -- but they didn't bring them here.

Nope. Northerners did. Every slave ship was built and operated out of New York and Boston harbors. It kinda deflates the sails of the "slavery was a sin of the south" narrative, doesn't it?

In the "recent" history of slavery, well past the renaissance, blacks African were the slaves to most of the world. The world-wide perception was that they were essentially sub-human. While popular mores have changed, that perception still exists.

If it weren't for white men, there would be virtually no Blacks in the US.
:dunno:
If it weren't for Muslims. They were running the international slave trade for centuries before America even existed.
Perhaps -- but they didn't bring them here.
Nope. Northerners did. Every slave ship was built and operated out of New York and Boston harbors. It kinda deflates the sails of the "slavery was a sin of the south" narrative, doesn't it?
If true, then yes.

In the "recent" history of slavery, well past the renaissance, blacks African were the slaves to most of the world. The world-wide perception was that they were essentially sub-human. While popular mores have changed, that perception still exists.

According to the unsophisticated Left, slavery started in America and ended because of Lincoln. They have no clue what I'm talking about when I mention the Muslims running the trade out of Morocco since the 16th century. It didn't begin for them until Americans did it.

According to the unsophisticated Left, slavery started in America and ended because of Lincoln. They have no clue what I'm talking about when I mention the Muslims running the trade out of Morocco since the 16th century. It didn't begin for them until Americans did it.
The ancient Egyptians enslaved blacks at least 3000 years earlier.Black Africans had been slaves for a very, very long time before American history began.

The ancient Egyptians enslaved blacks at least 3000 years earlier.Black Africans had been slaves for a very, very long time before American history began.

Maybe that's why Abraham Lincoln thought the natural state of the negro was to be a slave. He's a real role model for Leftist schools to brainwash the next generation of good liberals.

There is no excuse for enslaving anyone. None.

Excuse for what? Communism?

Nope, it's not an excuse for communism. It's a sneer at the thought that white people are to blame for progressive blood baths.
So it's your contention that Leopold was lied on and the atrocities are lies??

Where did you get that?

And "Leopold was lied on"...what does that even mean? Try again in English. Wait, don't bother. You're too stupid to talk to me. Please stop.

I understand that it's the day after thanksgiving and you may still be drunk after the number of sperm cocktails you have ingested, so allow me to help you.

koshergrl Gold Member
Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+6,271
Toro said:
Thank you King Leopold II of Belgium, white man, for killing 10,000,000 people in the Congo, enslaving many more, and hacking the limbs off anyone who wouldn't work for you extracting rubber so you could get rich.

Oh give me a break. They're still doing that in the Sudan.

So you were called out concerning your defense of Leopold's slaughter of people. No worries, take a day off of the cock tails and your mental acuity may improve.

How ridiculous. I never defended anything.

Are you mentally ill? Mentally ill people spout gibberish and then descend into weird explicit sexual descriptions as well...

There is no excuse for enslaving anyone. None.

Excuse for what? Communism?

Nope, it's not an excuse for communism. It's a sneer at the thought that white people are to blame for progressive blood baths.
So it's your contention that Leopold was lied on and the atrocities are lies??

Where did you get that?

And "Leopold was lied on"...what does that even mean? Try again in English. Wait, don't bother. You're too stupid to talk to me. Please stop.

I understand that it's the day after thanksgiving and you may still be drunk after the number of sperm cocktails you have ingested, so allow me to help you.

koshergrl Gold Member
Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+6,271
Toro said:
Thank you King Leopold II of Belgium, white man, for killing 10,000,000 people in the Congo, enslaving many more, and hacking the limbs off anyone who wouldn't work for you extracting rubber so you could get rich.

Oh give me a break. They're still doing that in the Sudan.

So you were called out concerning your defense of Leopold's slaughter of people. No worries, take a day off of the cock tails and your mental acuity may improve.

How ridiculous. I never defended anything.

Are you mentally ill? Mentally ill people spout gibberish and then descend into weird explicit sexual descriptions as well...

Still swallowing I see...
If you don't recognize your own post, there's no point.
Throw 'em down the hatch girl.

Whites had the balls and IQ to sail across the ocean to create this country. That fact is covered up by the liberal scum in this country constantly trying to blame the mistakes/problems of non-whites on whites.
link shit stain? 1776

Asians/Polynesians were well traveled too mate
Not as well traveled as the Europeans. Asians relative to Asians migrated and built empires, but which were dwarfed by European travels and their empires. The Russians easily subdued the Kamchadal people, for example, and colonized Siberia, doing likewise in Alaska with the Kodiak, Aleut, and the bands of peoples southward into California.

Some especially daring Polynesians shoved off the Tahitian coast to continue their explorations to the north and east. They found Hawai'i. Without such dumb luck, they would have perished. Impressive? Sure, okay, but still, it pales in comparison to the depth and scope of European exploration.

Whites had the balls and IQ to sail across the ocean to create this country. That fact is covered up by the liberal scum in this country constantly trying to blame the mistakes/problems of non-whites on whites.
link shit stain? 1776

Not as well traveled as the Europeans. Asians relative to Asians migrated and built empires, but which were dwarfed by European travels and their empires. The Russians easily subdued the Kamchadal people, for example, and colonized Siberia, doing likewise in Alaska with the Kodiak, Aleut, and the bands of peoples southward into California.

Some especially daring Polynesians shoved off the Tahitian coast to continue their explorations to the north and east. They found Hawai'i. Without such dumb luck, they would have perished. Impressive? Sure, okay, but still, it pales in comparison to the depth and scope of European exploration.

Well they did introduce syphillis to the world. So there's that.

link shit stain? 1776

Indeed. Compare Africans' failure to discover Cape Verde, Madagascar and the Canary Islands mere miles off to African coast.

link shit stain? 1776

Indeed. Compare Africans' failure to discover Cape Verde, Madagascar and the Canary Islands mere miles off to African coast.

They couldn't swim that far....no buoyancy.

[]Indeed. Compare Africans' failure to discover Cape Verde, Madagascar and the Canary Islands mere miles off to African coast.

Not only did africans never invent anything; they also never discovered anything. What a useless primitive people.

So, do Republicans care about anyone that isn't a white male?

It's not about caring. It's about who has ability to make things and do things and fix things and grow things. That's where wealth comes from and women and non-whites don't have it. Sorrry

Blacks have always been considered inferior by everyone until around 1950 when american liberals invented the outrageous idea that the races differ physically but are the same mentally???!!! All the evidence says no but liberals believe it anyway.

And lincoln did not end slavery and didn't want to. He started the civil war to crush states right and he accomplished that.

Forum List

Back