On this thanksgiving day - Thank a White Male

According to the unsophisticated Left, slavery started in America and ended because of Lincoln. They have no clue what I'm talking about when I mention the Muslims running the trade out of Morocco since the 16th century. It didn't begin for them until Americans did it.

And lincoln did not end slavery and didn't want to. He started the civil war to crush states right and he accomplished that.
Boy do you guys swallow the most amazing propaganda.

In the "recent" history of slavery, well past the renaissance, blacks African were the slaves to most of the world. The world-wide perception was that they were essentially sub-human. While popular mores have changed, that perception still exists.

Blacks have always been considered inferior by everyone until around 1950 when american liberals invented the outrageous idea that the races differ physically but are the same mentally???!!! All the evidence says no but liberals believe it anyway.
Actually the Asians are smarter then you. Suck on that.

In the "recent" history of slavery, well past the renaissance, blacks African were the slaves to most of the world. The world-wide perception was that they were essentially sub-human. While popular mores have changed, that perception still exists.

Blacks have always been considered inferior by everyone until around 1950 when american liberals invented the outrageous idea that the races differ physically but are the same mentally???!!! All the evidence says no but liberals believe it anyway.
Yes, East Asians are more intelligent. That is also clear.

Saw your link. It reads a bit like great Azerbaijani athletes, or would I imagine if anybody bothered to establish such a site. "Damned by faint praise' is an expression that readily comes to mind.

Now what good was that light bulb idea without the filament?

And what are the inventions you take credit for? If any.

Carbon filament bulbs suck rocks and have not been commonly produced for a century! They were replaced by something better (tungsten) in 1904.

What's that supposed to prove? I find it laughable that you expect acknowledgement for things done by others, just because you share their sex and skin color. When I read things like this, I see a racist downgrading the very real contributions of others who are not part of their favored group. Enough of your pretensions of glory and privilege. YOU didn't earn them.
Truth hurts. Why don't you explain why so few blacks and women contribute to technology.?
The truth is that you have nothing to feel good about, unless you're the one contributing. You're just a crybaby because you're not getting the automatic privilege enjoyed by white men in the past. You hate that you'll have to do your own heavy lifting, instead of living off the reflected glory of others.
The corollary to that theory is that no white male has anything to feel guilty about because 150 years ago some white men owned slaves. However, none of the liberal turds in this forum will agree to that proposition, will they?
Forget the guilt, just be honest about bringing the ******* here in chains. Any real conversation starts there.

Neither I nor any ancestors of mine had any part of that. Feel guilty yerself, fuckhead.

Yes, East Asians are more intelligent. That is also clear.
Great, now you know where you stand then, a couple of rungs down.

What's that supposed to prove? I find it laughable that you expect acknowledgement for things done by others, just because you share their sex and skin color. When I read things like this, I see a racist downgrading the very real contributions of others who are not part of their favored group. Enough of your pretensions of glory and privilege. YOU didn't earn them.
Truth hurts. Why don't you explain why so few blacks and women contribute to technology.?
The truth is that you have nothing to feel good about, unless you're the one contributing. You're just a crybaby because you're not getting the automatic privilege enjoyed by white men in the past. You hate that you'll have to do your own heavy lifting, instead of living off the reflected glory of others.
The corollary to that theory is that no white male has anything to feel guilty about because 150 years ago some white men owned slaves. However, none of the liberal turds in this forum will agree to that proposition, will they?
Forget the guilt, just be honest about bringing the ******* here in chains. Any real conversation starts there.

Neither I nor any ancestors of mine had any part of that. Feel guilty yerself, fuckhead.
What part of forget the guilt did you miss you fucking moron?

Your inbred brain actually thought that was a good comeback. :badgrin:

PaintMyHouse must've had a slow night sucking cocks on the street corner.
My slow night was waiting to see if you little morons could post anything of interest or rational thought? Didn't happen.
Better than your faggot joke. My response was actually rational, not something you picked up on the playground.

you're nothing but a troll that gets on the internet from public library when you can find someone to drive you to the library.

My slow night was waiting to see if you little morons could post anything of interest or rational thought? Didn't happen.
Better than your faggot joke. My response was actually rational, not something you picked up on the playground.

you're nothing but a troll that gets on the internet from public library when you can find someone to drive you to the library.

What a little moron you are, as expected. Go play in the dirt and tell your little reach-around buddies the new faggot jokes you learned.

Uh it wasn't "Australia" until it was later surrounded by water, dumbfuck.

Walking doesn't count as discovery compared to sailing a ship across vast ocean water for months/years.

[]Indeed. Compare Africans' failure to discover Cape Verde, Madagascar and the Canary Islands mere miles off to African coast.

Not only did africans never invent anything; they also never discovered anything. What a useless primitive people.

Africans discovered Europe, Asia, and Australia.

Uh it wasn't "Australia" until it was later surrounded by water, dumbfuck.

Walking doesn't count as discovery compared to sailing a ship across vast ocean water for months/years.

What makes you think they walked? Other than your abject ignorance and blind racism?

Forum List

Back