On this 4th of July....Don't forget to thank a liberal

Indeed it was although they stood on the shoulders of those who had fought and died for our freedoms going back many centuries.

Magna Carta Inspiration for America s Founding Fathers to Visit Museum of Fine Arts Boston Museum of Fine Arts Boston

It was the Magna Carta that inspired them to go from the conservative concept of being governed by a monarch to the liberal concept of governance by We the People.

That liberal breakthrough is the legacy they gave us and which we still build on today.

There is even more to be thankful for this 4th of July since we now have Equality for gays and Healthcare for all.

There are still 30 million Americans that do not have health insurance.

It was almost 50 million before Obamacare.

That number will continue to decrease as time goes on.

Equality for gays and Healthcare for all. You meant to say Healthcare for all but 30 million, huh!

Does the concept of implementing changes over time confuse you?

Perhaps this OP is little too challenging for you since it is discussing the liberal FF's.

Perhaps you should try something simpler in the games forum instead.

Perhaps you should learn the difference between 30 million and all. I realize much to difficult for your feeble mind, but then again you may just be lying.

Healthcare is now available to all who wish to enroll. That 30 million have yet to do so doesn't mean that they are not eligible for healthcare.

Why did you need that simple concept explained to your enfeebled mind?

Yes, we can thank the liberal FF for having started us on the road to reaching this point were healthcare is available to all and gays now have equal rights.

There are still 30 million Americans that do not have health insurance.

Equality for gays and Healthcare for all. You meant to say Healthcare for all but 30 million, huh!

Perhaps this OP is little too challenging for you since it is discussing the liberal FF's.

Perhaps you should learn the difference between 30 million and all. I realize much to difficult for your feeble mind, but then again you may just be lying.

Healthcare is now available to all who wish to enroll. That 30 million have yet to do so doesn't mean that they are not eligible for healthcare.

Yes, we can thank the liberal FF for having started us on the road to reaching this point were healthcare is available to all and gays now have equal rights.

FREE Healthcare was available to all who qualified for many years before Obamacare. I wouldn't expect a lamebrain to know that. Are you really saying that 30 million people aren't interested in getting healthcare?

FREE Healthcare was available to all who qualified for many years before Obamacare. I wouldn't expect a lamebrain to know that. Are you really saying that 30 million people aren't interested in getting healthcare?

Your "all who qualified" caveat says volumes!

Have a nice day.

Time to go and have a 4th dinner with the family.

spanky, it's shows the STUPIDITY of those that voted for Obama.

But, go ahead, make it about race.

Standard response when fools like you are losing an argument.

The fact that a single video of a black woman is used as proof of the ignorance of all black people shows you racism

Keep dancing

Di I state that was ALL black people?

Did I even state that was ALL Obama voters?

Keep using racism to deflect for the conversation, it proves you a fool

and...

Keep proving jokes for us to laugh at...

Yes, you are a racist

and if the video had been of a white person wanting their obamaphone,

would you have still called it racism?

Sorry, spanky.
that was the first video to come up.

But I'm glad to see you screaming racism it your try to deflect.

Shows how poor a debater you are.

th

It isn't ...is it?

The 3/5 s gave them more power to enforce slavery

You now show your complete ignorance.
Actually you are now being totally ignorant of what the 3/5s rule meant

It ONLY applied to counting population for apportioning representatives. The south wanted slaves to count as a full person, the north wanted them not counted at all

Those exra representatives for four million slaves meant that the south had more power to keep them slaves

Done being an asshole now?

LOL, don't you feel smug proving my point?

What would have happened had the South been given the power to count them as full "person"?

You are not a bright individual kid.
They would have had MORE power to keep them as slaves

Showing you have no fucking idea what you are babbling about

Seriously?

I will restate my position....it's not that you aren't a bright individual....it's that you are an ignorant moron bereft of the ability to even understand what you yourself are talking about ;)

The 3/5ths clause was an attempt to even the playing field electorally kid, stick with me and I'll learn ya.

Ummmk?

Even the playing field?

By counting people with no rights as citizens? Then using the additional "uneven" representation to ensure they remain enslaved? You effectively had elective representatives of people with no rights as citizens

You are dumber than you look

But, go ahead, make it about race.

Standard response when fools like you are losing an argument.

The fact that a single video of a black woman is used as proof of the ignorance of all black people shows you racism

Keep dancing

Di I state that was ALL black people?

Did I even state that was ALL Obama voters?

Keep using racism to deflect for the conversation, it proves you a fool

and...

Keep proving jokes for us to laugh at...

Yes, you are a racist

and if the video had been of a white person wanting their obamaphone,

would you have still called it racism?

Sorry, spanky.
that was the first video to come up.

But I'm glad to see you screaming racism it your try to deflect.

Shows how poor a debater you are.

th

It isn't ...is it?

isn't what, spanky?

racism?

no, it is not.

'Loyalist' has been re-defined.........but a total Fedcoat supporter like you hasn't noticed.
Loyalists were conservatives loyal to the crown

Liberals fought for independence

That was then, clown..........this is now.
And now conservatives are hostile toward change, diversity, and expressions of individual liberty.

Liberals today continue to fight for the independence of all Americans, most recently gay Americans, opposed by conservatives every step of the way.

Yo Fucktard

THE CLASSICAL LIBERALISM INTRODUCED BY OUR FOUNDING FATHERS HAS NOTHING - N-O-T-H-I-N-G - TO DO WITH THE FASCISTIC "LIBERALISM" ADVOCATED BY YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKERS.

No such thing as "fascistic Liberalism", Pinky. That's an oxymoron. Perhaps you can trade some of the extra pixels used for obnoxious font-flinging for a down payment on a political science book.

And not one of these Doublethink Jonah Goldberg hack works.

They also gave us slavery, which cost Americans thousands of lives.....

The compromise with the slavery faction of the Colonies indeed cost lives, but it also gave us the Constitution we have, without the compromise there would have been no Constitution.

No.....Britain, Spain, and Africa and the Indians who were here gave us slavery. They brought slavery here from Africa, as the Africans sold each other to the Europeans, and the indians had slavery, human sacrifice and cannabalism here when the Europeans arrived.....

Our nation was founded on Principals meant to end slavery...and it took a long time to get rid of it.......thanks to our Founding Fathers.....

The Zulu Nation was a chief supplier.

ZULU?? :disbelief:

Zulus are in SOUTH Africa. Slaves were imported from WEST Africa. What, do they all look alike to you?
Are you trying to say Yoruba?

get back to me when you get educated, until then bye.

I already did. Because I already am.

Where the fuck do you get "Zulu" out of the North American slave trade? Slave traders weren't dealing in Zulus -- they took people from the windward coast and Senegambia, roughly present-day Senegal, Gambia, Côte d'Ivoire and Nigeria. In South America they were coming from the kingdom of Kongo, presently Congo and Anglola. Nobody was going all the way down to South Africa.

"Zulu" ..... SMH

I don't have to have Oblamacare..I have the VA...

I don't have to have Oblamacare..I have the VA...

That means you are not one of the 30 million who do not have healthcare. I also go to the VA.

Yes, we can thank a fascist (liberal) for destroying Constitutional government - the federal government is no longer limited to the powers specifically enumerated - now they can steal, loot and plunder in order to keep derideo_Te fed, insured, and clothed. The parasites vote, early and often;

Hey, here's some fun stuff:

3 reasons the American Revolution was a mistake - Vox

From the piece:

Finally, we'd still likely be a monarchy, under the rule of Elizabeth II, and constitutional monarchy is the best system of government known to man.

How provocative! What did you draw from the piece? Do you think the guy was expressing a desire for an end to democratically elected, representative government?

Here's an interesting conversation:

Debate Issue America should become a Social Democracy Debate.org

No personal insults or name-calling, so many here probably won't appreciate it.

I've got an idea. Why not link us to one or more of your fine debates on Debate.org? I'll bet you've had dozens of mature, adult discussions on that site. That seems like the kind of place that you'd thrive in. Yet....you stay here with us insulting losers. Should we thank you for your gracious presence?

Imagine a world where a certain class was born to rule over those who were born to lower classes
Your position in society was based on your birth, not what you accomplish after your birth

The liberals of the day stood up and declared.......All men are created equal

They created a country where the lowest farm hand had the same vote as the richest land owner

Thank a liberal.

Obviously you have done no reading of the founding fathers' writings nor of other writings from the founding era. You don't even know the basics of the form of government that the framers gave us. Nor do you understand the basic principles upon which that form of government was based.

If the framers were alive today, they would view you as a Jacobin and would wonder why you didn't move to France.

Imagine a world where a certain class was born to rule over those who were born to lower classes
Your position in society was based on your birth, not what you accomplish after your birth

They created a country where the lowest farm hand had the same vote as the richest land owner

Thank a liberal.

Obviously you have done no reading of the founding fathers' writings nor of other writings from the founding era. You don't even know the basics of the form of government that the framers gave us. Nor do you understand the basic principles upon which that form of government was based.

If the framers were alive today, they would view you as a Jacobin and would wonder why you didn't move to France.
If the founders were alive today, they would be repulsed by the callousness of the conservative movement and their subservience to wealth

Thank a liberal

Thank a revolutionary

Thank a liberal.

If the founders were alive today, they would be repulsed by the callousness of the conservative movement and their subservience to wealth

If the Founders/Framers were alive today they'd know a fuck of a lot more about health care than we do....

Forum List

Back