On the wrong side, again, in Egypt

[

Whether the egyptian election was valid and fair is questionable. But the fact remains that Obama backed the muslim brotherhood and now the egyptian people have kicked the MB out of power--------OBAMA BACKED THE WRONG GUY. face it, obama backed the wrong people in Lybia and is backing the wrong ones in Syria. his foreign policy is a joke.

Either he is really stupid or he wants radical islam to rule the mid east---which is it?

Maybe he's just doing it to piss you off.

It seems to me that he has no more luck controlling the politics of the MIddle East than any other American president has. They are going to do what they want regardless.

Morsi is gone because he couldn't fix the problems.

maybe he is doing it to piss us off---currently about 60% of america is pissed off at his incompetence.

Morsi is gone because a majority of egyptians do not want to live under sharia law.

As 86% of the country didn't want him, Morsi cannot claim any kind of authority to lead. At best he had provisional authority. Most of Egypt didn't want Morsi and certainly don't want the muslim brotherhood. If the reliance is on "democracy" that's the real outcome. Morsi won by a plurality, not democratically.

As 86% of the country didn't want him, Morsi cannot claim any kind of authority to lead. At best he had provisional authority. Most of Egypt didn't want Morsi and certainly don't want the muslim brotherhood. If the reliance is on "democracy" that's the real outcome. Morsi won by a plurality, not democratically.

He won 51% of the vote in the runoff.

Again, maybe he was the wrong fit for the country. Maybe he was even incompetent.

But the Army overthrowing the government whenever a mob shows up isn't a good precedent.

Our foreign policy is simply about maintaining global hegemony. I haven't seen too much that would suggest that Hussein is doing otherwise although I should point out that he's being terribly reckless.

Our foreign policy is simply about maintaining global hegemony. I haven't seen too much that would suggest that Hussein is doing otherwise although I should point out that he's being terribly reckless.

The difference between Soetoro and previous presidents is that previous presidents (from both parties) put the interests of the USA first.

The difference between Soetoro and previous presidents is that previous presidents (from both parties) put the interests of the USA first.

DId they?

How did Bush spending a TRILLION dollars in Iraq to personally avenge his Pappy work out in our interests?

Iraq is now an ally of Iran, it took another decade to finally get Bin Laden.

The problem with Obama and all American Presidents towards the middle east, is that they are looking out for two parties. The Oil companies and Israel. Neither are really in our "interest". If we took the money we are currently throwing into keeping the middle east pacified into alternative green energies, like the Chinese are doing, we'd be an energy exporter instead of an energy importer.

DId they?

How did Bush spending a TRILLION dollars in Iraq to personally avenge his Pappy work out in our interests?

The problem with Obama and all American Presidents towards the middle east, is that they are looking out for two parties. The Oil companies and Israel. Neither are really in our "interest". If we took the money we are currently throwing into keeping the middle east pacified into alternative green energies, like the Chinese are doing, we'd be an energy exporter instead of an energy importer.

Bill the rapist Clinton was handed a won War. It was over. Saddam was laying bleeding on the floor and the rapist let him get back up and start murdering people again.

the rapist also let bin Laden slide by.

Had Bush 43 not had to deal with the FUCKING MESS that the rapist left him, we wouldn't have had to re-invade Iraq.

Yes, dipshit. It was a "RE" invasion because Saddam violated the "Cease Fire" about a 100 times and the rapist did nothing but chuck all our reserves of cruise missiles at empty tents in the middle of the desert.

Look up what a Cease Fire means. Also look up dumbass. I think you'll find a picture of yourself there.

We had just gotten hit by the worst attack on American Soil in our history. In our ENTIRE HISTORY.

Saddam was making noises like he had WMDs and we couldn't take the chance on whether he really did or not.

But you don't care about facts. That is obvious. After all these years, after all the explanations, all the articles given to you, all the books written, all the reasons explained....

You still come up with your grade school playground accusations.

Get an education. Actually, just go away. You're too stupid for an education to make any difference.

I'd tell you about another dimocrap scumbag POS-TUS that was HANDED a victory in Iraq and totally FUCKED IT UP.

But what would be the point? You wouldn't understand it

Last edited:

DId they?

If Iraq is now an ally of Iran, that's what boy barry did since he took office. Pakistan used to be an American ally. obama's drone strikes took care of that.

DId they?

If Iraq is now an ally of Iran, that's what boy barry did since he took office. Pakistan used to be an American ally. obama's drone strikes took care of that.

the obama foreign policy------dump on our friends and reward our enemies. Its all part of his plan to "fundamentally change" america.

and between the dumb ass media and the dumb ass half of the population, we are letting him destroy our economy, our culture, our constitution, and our heritage.

worst president in history is an understatement

[

Mamoud was walking down the streets of Baghdad like he owned the place in the Bush years, while Bush had to sneak into the country so no one would throw shoes at him.

And considering that Pakistan was hiding Bin Laden a block from their military academy, they weren't our friends in the Bush years, either.

Epitaph for a Foreign Policy

August 6, 2013 By Bruce Thornton

egypt77-450x300.jpg

If you still doubt that Barack Obama has disastrously bungled our foreign policy, check out this video. In it Egyptian singer Salma Elmasry brutally insults Obama for supporting the Muslim Brothers and Islamists in general, her vulgar insults laced with an image of our President sporting a bin Laden cap and beard, and another of him with thickened nose and lips, no surprise to anyone familiar with traditional Arab racism. Meanwhile, Russian president Vladimir Putin is on his way to Cairo. According to Debka, “Putin hopes to come away from Cairo as champion of the war on radical Islam in two important Arab countries and the most reliable ally of forces for moderation.” Next on his itinerary is Tehran, where “the Russian leader will use the double exposure to underscore Moscow’s solid presence at the power centers of the Middle East – in striking contrast to Washington.”

Things are pretty bad internationally when Putin, the butcher of Muslim Cechnyans, is seen as a “moderate,” and the enabler of genocidal Iran and Syria a stauncher warrior against jihadist terror than the land of the free that lost 3000 citizens and billions of dollars on 9/11. That’s how badly Obama has damaged our interests and security, squandered the capital of our international prestige, and in general made everything worse.

Epitaph for a Foreign Policy | FrontPage Magazine

Hillary Clinton and Obama were warned that supporting the Muslim Brotherhood was a big mistake. The Blow Back on this one's gonna be very ugly. Now we're supporting illegal Military Coups? Wow, what a mess.

The Egyptian people obviously feel otherwise. The majority of them have decided against Muslim Brotherhood ruling over Egypt and are demanding that the Muslim Brotherhood be kept out of the next elections. I think that is a good idea. Obama supported the Muslim Brotherhood, is helping Hillary Clintons Muslim Brotherhood connected assistant - Abedin and her husband Wiener to win in NY. Abedin's mother is tied to terrorist organization - Muslim brotherhood as are her brothers and her father who is now deceased. Obama was most definitely on the wrong side of this one. AGAIN.

Will Wiener win? I believe it is impossible he won't. The fix is in. This WH is all in for the MB whether Russia, China, Iran or anyone else doesn't like it - USA is officially backing terrorist organizations over nations these days. What a mess, eh?

The reason we could not outright support the coup is that it goes against everything we stand for. In the long run, this just means the Egyptian military is the true power, regardless of who or what the Egyptian people vote for. I find it humorous how so many people believe we should be supporting individuals or entities that do not support the democratic process, just because we may not like the results of the democratic process.

The Egyptian people obviously feel otherwise. The majority of them have decided against Muslim Brotherhood ruling over Egypt and are demanding that the Muslim Brotherhood be kept out of the next elections. I think that is a good idea. Obama supported the Muslim Brotherhood, is helping Hillary Clintons Muslim Brotherhood connected assistant - Abedin and her husband Wiener to win in NY. Abedin's mother is tied to terrorist organization - Muslim brotherhood as are her brothers and her father who is now deceased. Obama was most definitely on the wrong side of this one. AGAIN.

Will Wiener win? I believe it is impossible he won't. The fix is in. This WH is all in for the MB whether Russia, China, Iran or anyone else doesn't like it - USA is officially backing terrorist organizations over nations these days. What a mess, eh?

The reason we could not outright support the coup is that it goes against everything we stand for. In the long run, this just means the Egyptian military is the true power, regardless of who or what the Egyptian people vote for. I find it humorous how so many people believe we should be supporting individuals or entities that do not support the democratic process, just because we may not like the results of the democratic process.

what we should do it stay the fuck out of the business of other countries. We are not the world's police force and morals dictator. Let them fight it out and then do business with the winner.

Tell me, auditor. what exactly did we sacrifice 58.000 americans and billions of dollars for in kennedy and johnson's war in viet nam? What did we get for that sacrifice of lives and money? same question applies to iraq and afghanistan.

First we support radical Islamists, and then we support an illegal Military Coup. My God, when will we learn that our Foreign Interventionist Foreign Policy is a useless expensive folly?

First we support radical Islamists, and then we support an illegal Military Coup. My God, when will we learn that our Foreign Interventionist Foreign Policy is a useless expensive folly?

The world is a very dangerous place and revolutions in transportation and media and connectivity have rendered that world as a place where isolationism is no longer practicable.

For those nations - such as the United States - with global interests, and a great deal to lose - Foreign Interventionism is not futile. It is a means of preventing the collapse of communication and trade channels that we and our friends depend upon.

But our recent choices as to WHERE to intervene and/or HOW to intervene and/or the DURATION of our interventions could use one helluva lot of work.
72_72.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back