on the phone with covered California...

syrenn

Rookie
May 10, 2010
1) NEVER call unless you have an hour to sit on hold... then the system says they have a high call volume... and it hangs up on you.
2) Speaking English as your first language....is not a good thing or an advantage. If they don't feel they understand you.... they hang up on you.
3) NEVER ask to speak to a supervisor.... they hang up on you
4) NEVER ask to speak to someone who speaks English well enough so that and English speaker can understand them.... they hang up on you.

that was an eye opener.

1) NEVER call unless you have an hour to sit on hold... then the system says they have a high call volume... and it hangs up on you.
2) Speaking English as your first language....is not a good thing or an advantage. If they don't feel they understand you.... they hang up on you.
4) NEVER ask to speak to someone who speaks English well enough so that and English speaker can understand them.... they hang up on you.

that was an eye opener.

:lol:

Every fast food restaurant I go to is a nightmare getting the right order so I can only imagine what you are going through.

that was an eye opener.
that's what you get for waiting for the last moment to enroll

after the bad start up on the web, we all know they had problems ... but if you called them in the first six months you got in with hardly any wait ... I know I did ... I called several times to make sure everything was working ... then all of a sudden you procrastinators call in the last minute and you want best service ... really ??? that's what you want to go with ???

the first day they offered health care in my state, Colorado, I went on the web, I got in, I filled out all the information to get it started ... they came back the next day with email saying that I have been accepted and I get a subsidy too ...in other words I didn't qualified for medicaid ... made too much money

on January 1st the company I selected emailed me and said do to the over whelming numbers who have sign for health care, it will take about 2 weeks before we process your first payment ... which it took, them that long ... they also said that as of January 1st even though they haven't billed me yet I will be covered from January 1, 2014 ... and like I said in two weeks they deducted it from my account...

the fact that you got bad service and they kicked you off the line because of over whelming numbers calling in, isn't the health care systems problem, after all you did wait until the last moment .... so stop your whining

Last edited:
Obviously, you are a liar. Obamacare is a great success- CoveredCA is a role model!!

Harry Reid warned me about people like you......

:lol:

they're a bunch of whiners ... they call in the last moment and expect
stellar response form the health care system ... it wouldn't be any different in any other business that was over whelmed by the amount of calls coming in ...

that was an eye opener.

after the bad start up on the web, we all know they had problems ... but if you called them in the first six months you got in with hardly any wait ... I know I did ... I called several times to make sure everything was working ... then all of a sudden you procrastinators call in the last minute and you want best service ... really ??? that's what you want to go with ???

the first day they offered health care in my state, Colorado, I went on the web, I got in, I filled out all the information to get it started ... they came back the next day with email saying that I have been accepted and I get a subsidy too ...in other words I didn't qualified for medicaid ... made too much money

on January 1st the company I selected emailed me and said do to the over whelming numbers who have sign for health care, it will take about 2 weeks before we process your first payment ... which it took, them that long ... they also said that as of January 1st even though they haven't billed me yet I will be covered from January 1, 2014 ... and like I said in two weeks they deducted it from my account...

the fact that you got bad service and they kicked you off the line because of over whelming numbers calling in, isn't the health care systems problem, after all you did wait until the last moment .... so stop your whining

You are a fucking moron, or you are fucking a moron, either which way your shilling for President Koko is vomitous.

Your pathetic tirade did not address a single issue from the OP. Cash that Soros check every Friday like a good little bitch.

Yeah, Syrenn, it’s you and the fact you waited until the last minute to sign up. It couldn’t possibly be the system the state of California set up, or the people they hired to work the system. Because you waited until the last minute, they hang up on you when you ask to speak to a supervisor or when you ask to speak with someone you can understand. All because you waited until the last minute! What the hell were you thinking you daft bitch? ( :lol: )

You obviously need a glass of Flavor Aid…

i was taken back at first that nc didnt enter the state exchange program....you got a choice of two major insurance companies...i went with blue cross and blue shield...the damn deductible is a killer...but so far it has opened the doors for me....pretty much everyone is in network and takes the insurance....

• Banned

that was an eye opener.

He did not wait until the last minute to enroll. So stop your whining.....

since signing up and paying....i have not dealt with aca website again.....just with the insurance company...course here no one expects you to speak spanish...hell they are happy for english they can understand

Don't beat upon on poor billy. He can type and that amazes me at least because I read his posts.

that was an eye opener.

sounds like when i called the Franchise Tax Board....

that was an eye opener.

did you cum in your underpants Billy?....

I haven't dealt with the Covered California people at all since I first picked a plan.

Since then, Blue Shield has given me a number of headaches, though.

do yourself a LARGE favor..... before any doctors appointment.... give them your insurance a day or to before and make sure it is good and that they ARE taking it.

I haven't dealt with the Covered California people at all since I first picked a plan.

do yourself a LARGE favor..... before any doctors appointment.... give them your insurance a day or to before and make sure it is good and that they ARE taking it.

Oh, I know. With or without "Obamacare", I've been fucked over and with by Health Insurance companies my entire life.

It took me nearly 2 years of weekly phone calls and nonsense to get finally get my old insurance to pay most of the $300,000 in hospital bills that resulted from me getting hit by a truck while crossing the street.

Oh, I know. With or without "Obamacare", I've been fucked over and with by Health Insurance companies my entire life.

It took me nearly 2 years of weekly phone calls and nonsense to get finally get my old insurance to pay most of the $300,000 in hospital bills that resulted from me getting hit by a truck while crossing the street.

sucks...i am so sorry you got hit by a truck. I hope you are all healed up now and it got straightened out.

sadly.... what i am helping deal with is ALL a direct result of the obamacare pile of crap. If you thought insurance nightmares were bad before.... it has gotten much worse.

sucks...i am so sorry you got hit by a truck. I hope you are all healed up now and it got straightened out.

sadly.... what i am helping deal with is ALL a direct result of the obamacare pile of crap. If you thought insurance nightmares were bad before.... it has gotten much worse.

It wasn't that bad, nothing worse than a few scars and screws in my jaw - and it was almost a decade ago. 5 days in the hospital adds up pretty quick in terms of billing, though.

We'll see what happens when I go to the doctor, I haven't been yet since I got the new insurance.

I can tell you that I'm paying almost half of what I was before, for almost as good coverage (a "Platinum" plan).

And no, I don't get any subsidies.

Edit to add:

Don't get me wrong, I don't doubt that the issues you're having are due to Obamacare. But health insurance in general has always been a fucking pain in the ass.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back