On Monday, Senator Ed Markey became the first senator to call for Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas to resign after AOC did so in the House

Santos is still in congress, and there is no argument he lied about nearly everything he said. There are overtly no ethics in politics anymore. Thomas aint going no where.

Thomas isn't going anywhere but what really bothers me is Roberts claiming there is no ethics problems with the court and there is nothing he will do.

Congress is going to impeach Clearance Thomas for that? If that's the standard, then how many members of Congress would have to resign for doing things similar to the judge? BTW, isn't AOC under an ethics investigation herself? I guess it could be said that it takes one to know one.

Congress is going to impeach Clearance Thomas for that? If that's the standard, then how many members of Congress would have to resign for doing things similar to the judge? BTW, isn't AOC under an ethics investigation herself? I guess it could be said that it takes one to know one.

What I want to see is a deep dive into one of the prog justices just as deep as the one on Thomas.

Forum List

Back