On Islam

Yemen is a unique and vibrant country that has a rich history and a bright future because of it's Islamic heritage. :cool:

Except for the islamic maintained poverty, early death, sectarian divide, illiteracy and gender apartheid.

"islamic maintained (sic) poverty"?

That really is a ridiculous statement at a time when so many Islamic societies are doing so well in the world.

I just can't believe people post things like that without a shred of irony.

Because of the disgusting filth of shariah-----Yemen which was LONG AGO a vibrant and CULTURALLY DIVERSE and PROSPEROUS LAND is now a land of filth and illiteracy and disease and starvation and violence despite excellent natural resources congrats to shariah

In the name of humanity - how did you manage to get through that sentence without even referencing the fact that the country was split into town, and the north run into the ground by a communist regime before being rejoined with the south at a staggering cost?

You really going to give the communists a free pass here, Rosie?

Yemen is a wonderful country and will be even better once the U.S. pulls out and quits bombing innocent people for Israel. :cool:

Which of course is a false claim.

This must be more of that lovely islamic taqiyya (lying for the sake of religion).

It's more likely that if we took the islam out of Yemen, that nation might have a chance at clawing it's way out of the 7th century.

While islamism has Yemen clamped down in a leg-hold trap, the nation will continue to deteriorate.

BTW - I returned you neg rep, whiner.

Yemen is a unique and vibrant country that has a rich history and a bright future because of it's Islamic heritage. :cool:

Except for the islamic maintained poverty, early death, sectarian divide, illiteracy and gender apartheid.

That really is a ridiculous statement at a time when so many Islamic societies are doing so well in the world.

Should have read....." Islamic societies (dictators and their lackeys) are doing so well......"

You might want to review some statistics in connection with literacy, incomes, standards of living, etc.

I just can't believe people post things like that without a shred of information.

How many non-moslem westerners are struggling to emigrate to the KSA for example? Is religious freedom a huge draw?

How many Westerners are hoping to emigrate to Yemen? Can you even find statistics?

Should have read....." Islamic societies (dictators and their lackeys) are doing so well......"

Many may not know this but the great majority of the philosophers, mathematicians, thinkers, writers and scientists who defined the Enlightenment actually studied in Yemen before emigrating to the West… while at the same time stealing oil.

can someone name an islamic society which is "DOING SO WELL IN THE WORLD"? There are very wealthy islamic societies -----a fact 100% dependent on natural resources needed by OTHER PEOPLE----a few of them fucntion well because they have benign dictators controlling the wealth I would actually not call that much of an "ACCOMPLISHMENT" with any hope of having the nature of being an ENDURING project. Even Bahrain---one of those oil rich places controlled by benign dictators----- seems to be falling apart Kuwait did well for itself -----but did manage to murder lots of its "muslim bretheren" A pakistani colleague of mine informed me that Kuwait deserved to be destroyed because it does not share its wealth with muslims Saudi arabia does well being an apartheid pile of dung I wonder if our board members agree that anytime a non muslim country finds itself RICH----it should outlaw islam as Saudi arabia has outlawed----others

can someone name an islamic society which is "DOING SO WELL IN THE WORLD"? There are very wealthy islamic societies -----a fact 100% dependent on natural resources needed by OTHER PEOPLE----a few of them fucntion well because they have benign dictators controlling the wealth I would actually not call that much of an "ACCOMPLISHMENT" with any hope of having the nature of being an ENDURING project. Even Bahrain---one of those oil rich places controlled by benign dictators----- seems to be falling apart Kuwait did well for itself -----but did manage to murder lots of its "muslim bretheren" A pakistani colleague of mine informed me that Kuwait deserved to be destroyed because it does not share its wealth with muslims Saudi arabia does well being an apartheid pile of dung I wonder if our board members agree that anytime a non muslim country finds itself RICH----it should outlaw islam as Saudi arabia has outlawed----others

That’s entirely relevant as we watch Egypt falling into the abyss of the Muslim Brotherhood inspired Islamist hell hole. The economy is faltering and will only get worse with U.S. welfare payments likely being reduced (or hopefully withdrawn) and Western tourism drastically reduced.

Like virtually all moslem dominated nations, Egypt manufactures and /or innovates nothing.

Turkey, Indonesia, and Malaysia, are perfect examples of democratic muslim countries that are doing quite well for themselves and are not totally dependent on natural resources needed by other people. :cool:

Brunei - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

you made no point----Brunei is wealthy based on western technology which made oil valuable and it is a benign dictatorship right now Once oil becomes a non-issue ----brunei will fall apart too You have simply demonstrated ONCE AGAIN ----that islamic societies work only if they SIT ON WEALTH

Turkey, Indonesia, and Malaysia, are perfect examples of democratic muslim countries that are doing quite well for themselves and are not totally dependent on natural resources needed by other people. :cool:

Well yeah, except for gender apartheid, persecution of non-moslem minorities, an islamist insurgency and the many dead bodies lying around, it’s a typical islamist pest-hole.

Honestly, sunni-girl, your posts are an embarrassment.

Well yeah, except for gender apartheid, persecution of non-moslem minorities, an islamist insurgency and the many dead bodies lying around, it’s a typical islamist pest-hole.

You don't understand-----different people have different ideas as to what constitutes a GOOD SOCIETY Sunni may consider murdering christians and hindus a good idea-----in fact it is legal in islamic law assuming that the christian or hindu COMPLETELY SUBMITS TO ISLAMIC OPPRESSION sometimes they commit a capital crime like touching a koran in which case killing their entire families is FAIR and it is always legal to destroy a church full of christians-------some rapist pig said so.

You don't understand-----different people have different ideas as to what constitutes a GOOD SOCIETY Sunni may consider murdering christians and hindus a good idea-----in fact it is legal in islamic law assuming that the christian or hindu COMPLETELY SUBMITS TO ISLAMIC OPPRESSION sometimes they commit a capital crime like touching a koran in which case killing their entire families is FAIR and it is always legal to destroy a church full of christians-------some rapist pig said so.

One of this world's worst excuses for a human soul, Indonesian death cult leader Abu Bakar Bashir, is intent on leading Indonesia to being a full-blown medieval sultanate—not a very far journey.

He's definitely not insane. Muhammad wasn't insane. Osama bin Laden, Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, the nineteen 9/11 fiends, Ahmed Yassin, Abdullah Azzam, Abu Bakar Bashir, et al.—not one of them insane. We are bewildered by their insane deeds of barbaric violence because we can't understand how anyone in their right mind could do such things.

Such things are done with the cool and deliberate assurance that Allah will be pleased.

Introduction: Asia's bloodiest insurgency

Buddhists arm themselves against Thailand's Islamic insurgency | GlobalPost

PATTANI, Thailand — Dawn smolders above this seaside city in Thailand’s southern borderlands. Troops already occupy the streets in force. Skinny conscripts with assault rifles patrol through the fog. German Shepherds sniff for bombs in the brush.

This is the hour of paranoia. Come mornings, gunmen slip through curtains of jungle foliage lining the roadside. They kill cops. Army officers. Teachers traveling to class. Kids sometimes. To stoke maximum horror, they decapitate Buddhist monks with machetes.

I'm getting queasy with this and with those who find these horrors as examples of “perfect examples of democratic muslim countries”, while they sit on their arses under the safety and protections of democratic republics.

One of this world's worst excuses for a human soul, Indonesian death cult leader Abu Bakar Bashir, is intent on leading Indonesia to being a full-blown medieval sultanate—not a very far journey.

He's definitely not insane. Muhammad wasn't insane. Osama bin Laden, Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, the nineteen 9/11 fiends, Ahmed Yassin, Abdullah Azzam, Abu Bakar Bashir, et al.—not one of them insane. We are bewildered by their insane deeds of barbaric violence because we can't understand how anyone in their right mind could do such things.

Such things are done with the cool and deliberate assurance that Allah will be pleased.

PATTANI, Thailand — Dawn smolders above this seaside city in Thailand’s southern borderlands. Troops already occupy the streets in force. Skinny conscripts with assault rifles patrol through the fog. German Shepherds sniff for bombs in the brush.

This is the hour of paranoia. Come mornings, gunmen slip through curtains of jungle foliage lining the roadside. They kill cops. Army officers. Teachers traveling to class. Kids sometimes. To stoke maximum horror, they decapitate Buddhist monks with machetes.

I'm getting queasy with this and with those who find these horrors as examples of “perfect examples of democratic muslim countries”, while they sit on their arses under the safety and protections of democratic republics.

What brought up Ahmed Yasin and Abdullah Azzam? Go fuckyourself you Zionist whore, as if Ahmed Yasin did anything wrong

What brought up Ahmed Yasin and Abdullah Azzam? Go fuckyourself you Zionist whore, as if Ahmed Yasin did anything wrong
Ya dun went and hurt ma feelings'

I suppose l'll never be able to understand the islamist mindset of revering death cultists.

Ya dun went and hurt ma feelings'

I suppose l'll never be able to understand the islamist mindset of revering death cultists.

Palestinian civilians lives must be cheap for you, you think we take our civilian deaths with a grain of salt? We treat our people's lives the same way Israelis feel for every Israeli killed.

Ahmed yassin attacked directly in retailiation for Palestinian civilian deaths. Our lives mean a lot to us, but according to you it doesn't matter how many Palestinians are killed only Israeli lives matter

Ahmed yassin attacked directly in retailiation for Palestinian civilian deaths. Our lives mean a lot to us, but according to you it doesn't matter how many Palestinians are killed only Israeli lives matter
Brother, pay no attention to this Hollie retard.

On this site he plays the part of a female poster.

On another site he/she/it uses another name and claims to be a man.

So don't waste your time responding to a transgendered bozo that doesn't know if it's a man or a woman. :cuckoo: :lol:

Forum List

Back