On IQ and genetics and race

What are you talking about? Have I committed genocide? It is white europeans who are facing genocide in every white nation through forced demographic displacement, look up Barbara Lerner Spectre.

What are you talking about? Have I committed genocide? It is white europeans who are facing genocide in every white nation through forced demographic displacement, look up Barbara Lerner Spectre.
Hitler committed genocide and you seem to be his PR man.
Your claims about Europe are Grade A nazi bollocks.

If you are going to make moral accusations, you must define your terms. Do you believe 'race' and genetics are a social construct? If so, you cannot use the term racist. If you agree races and genetics exist, then a racist is someone who acknowledges science facts and genetics. Then, why do you use the term 'racist' if you believe the science of genetics exists and races exist? A racist would then be someone who acknowledges the existence of genetics and tribes and races and who differentiates between groups based on genetics. Is that a crime?
I don't need to define anything. That's why we have dictionaries. No need to re-invent the wheel.

But you got awfully defensive real quick.

I defined 'racist' appropriately. You did not. And you won't because I showed you the truth. You were attacking me and were on the offensive, therefore I went on the defensive and showed you the truth for the first time in your life, in this world of lies.

If you don't want me to be defensive then don't be on the offensive. Why would you further accuse me for what you yourself did to me? To make yourself look to be in a better position, even after I showed you the lies you live with?
I define racism like the dictionaries do, how is my "position" flawed? Recognition of racial differences isn't racism, otherwise the term becomes meaningless. One must always suspect the true motives of anyone trying to massage language.

How does recognition of racial differences make the term to describe that (racist) meaningless? No, you suspect me, but the suspicion is on you. Is it evil to be racist? If so, why and how so? Do white people have the right to exist and the right to retain their identity and nations? If not, why not? Do others have these rights?

http://www.un.org/esa/socdev/unpfii/documents/DRIPS_en.pdf
It is only wrong to recognize race when you believe that ONLY one race has the right to exist or is superior to others. All races and all ethnic identies have the right to coexist.

Hitler committed genocide and you seem to be his PR man.
Your claims about Europe are Grade A nazi bollocks.

Don't you have a Purim celebration to go to today where you celebrate the genocide of non-jews?

Purim - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

World War II: Pointless For The Brits

The “Six Million” Myth

What are you talking about? Have I committed genocide? It is white europeans who are facing genocide in every white nation through forced demographic displacement.....

Oh brother.... :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back