On Father’s Day, Kamala Harris Compares Military Dads to Illegal Aliens and Criminals

One thing I have to agree with her on is the criminal justice system is unfair in terms of people who can afford bail don’t have to rot in a prison cell waiting for their trial, while people who don’t have the money are forced to suffer. Your freedom should never depend on how much money you have.
says who? you? hahahahahahaaha since when do you get to be judge and jury all in one?

What the hell are you talking about?

One thing I have to agree with her on is the criminal justice system is unfair in terms of people who can afford bail don’t have to rot in a prison cell waiting for their trial, while people who don’t have the money are forced to suffer. Your freedom should never depend on how much money you have.
says who? you? hahahahahahaaha since when do you get to be judge and jury all in one?

What the hell are you talking about?
your previous post.Did you miss it?

A Bail Bond is usually 10% of the bail amount.

If it's going to cost you more than a $1,000 to get out of Jail, you probably don't deserve to anyway.

You can also put your house up for bail.

A Bail Bond is an Insurance product

A Bail Bond is usually 10% of the bail amount.

If it's going to cost you more than a $1,000 to get out of Jail, you probably don't deserve to anyway.

You can also put your house up for bail.

A Bail Bond is an Insurance product
it's collateral to ensure presence in court.

The judicial system and all organizations associated with it ( lawyers,hearing officers,social workers,psychologists etc),are corrupt and get rich off of the backs of low income people of all races. They drain their finances and then dump them while running out the clock hoping they will be financially unable to fight back eventually.

Forum List

Back