On Criticizing the President

No one is forcing Obama to run again. Some how, Obama fashions himself a help in the jobs problem. Truly amazing that the thinks repeating his past mistakes over or at a more expensive level will make a difference. If the Democrats opened things up for a real primary within the party I don't think Obama would win.

And the dems should do that very exact thing. :)

Criticize??? Hate is the word you're looking for. You people don't criticize. At least own it and stop trying to soft soap it. You HATE, you don't criticize.

Speaking of hate, this post just oozed it.

Come on people! Let's get out the denial vote in 2012. Its still Bush's fault!

Criticize??? Hate is the word you're looking for. You people don't criticize. At least own it and stop trying to soft soap it. You HATE, you don't criticize.

Wrong, hate was during Bush's term the left. Anti-war protesters, code pinkos invading Congressional hearing holding up signs calling people liars, charging up on Condi Rice with fake blood on their hands, Sheehan camping out in front of Mr.and Mrs. Bush's house, ete etc.

Now that was some HATE. Obama hasn't seen HATE. But he has seen all you people making one excuse after another for his arrogant bullying and walking all over the people HE REPRESENTS.

Shut up, Stephanie. Your posts are always so uninformative and so predictable.

tsk tsk, no hating..Not good for you, remember..
You are the biggest hater on this board my dear, so you shut the hell up, k?:lol:

So now it is only relevant in this country? How selective...

Check out the Civil War again, and try working on your basic math, you're only off by a 150 years or so...

Well..maybe, maybe not. I was going back to colonial days.

And yeah..to this country. If you want to compare us to other countries..the form of slavery we had here..was pretty bad. In Rome you could buy yourself out..and they even had a Roman leader..who may have been the son of a slave..

Diocletian

Slavery has a long, long past, in many different country's and civilizations, Roman Slavery is just one of many...

What happened in America is only a fraction of the history, when we get beyond the rhetoric of partisan political opines', maybe, just maybe we can work on the real issues of today, BTW slavery isn't one of them...

No matter your political preference, the constant use of racism in regards to Obama has done nothing to resolve the problems we are dealing with today, sadly, it has put more focus on the negatives of Black America than the positives, is that the legacy of the first Black POTUS so far? Afraid so...

Then how do you explain that millions of Americans whose families had backgrounds as slaves, notably the Irish, are not generally impoverished and do not generally point to their background as an excuse.

What you have to remember is that the war of northern aggression did not purport to make blacks wealthy. It purported to make them free. According to the norther aggressors. Affirmative action was the program which purported to give blacks a leg up so they could have a piece of the pie. What happened?

Cindy had no gripe coming. She just was willing to dishonor her son's sacrifice to play media whore in an effort to make money from his death. What a skank!!:9:
ditchwitchsigncopy9lu.jpg
If you want to see what a piece o' work she is, and what she truly stands for, read the following:

Your Soap Box

Oh, I followed her career closely. It was disgusting.

Note to Geoff Young of the Kentucky Green Party: Please stop telling people you're from Kentucky. You're making the rest of us look stupid.

On edit: This is where the oh-so-tolerant USMB lefties will mindlessly repeat in unison, "Kentuckians don't need any help." Go ahead. You know you're going to. Gaea knows you're desperate to feel superior to somebody. ANYbody.

Last edited:
Here, stupid. You are brainwashed. Dems have no Fox, Rush etc running the party. Over 50% of Pub voters (DUPES) belive Obama is Muslim, or he is Kenyan, or he is a Marxist, or ACORN stole the election.TOTAL BS. Like YOU, they are BRAINWASHED.
Brainwashed? Oh, yeah, like the people who believe Obama is a good President.

He was until Pubs blocked EVERYTHING ANYONE wanted to pass, since 1/2010. He is about to finally kick their stupid, racist, bought off azzes. In the nicest, most uniting way possible.:lol:
obama-koolaid.jpg

Within this freest of lands on gods earth, I'll criticize the mother fucking president any time I wish for any reason.

Just because you're driven solely by emotion doesn't mean everyone else is.

As he marks his 100th day in office, President Barack Obama has enjoyed substantially more positive media coverage than either Bill Clinton or George Bush during their first months in the White House, according to a new study of press coverage.

Overall, roughly four out of ten stories, editorials and op ed columns about Obama have been clearly positive in tone, compared with 22% for Bush and 27% for Clinton in the same mix of seven national media outlets during the same first two months in office, according to a study by the Pew Research Center’s Project for Excellence in Journalism.

1_lead_positive_coverage.png

Obama's First 100 Days | Project for Excellence in Journalism (PEJ)
Media Metric: Obama's 100 Days of Press - Pew Research Center

And since the first 100 days, in both domestic and foreign mainstream media, the media coverage overall for Obama has been more positive than negative which almost certainly accounts for his personal approval ratings being much better than his job approval ratings.
http://www.emandp.com/site_content_uploads/main_content/INTERNATIONAL NEWS COVER-AGE.pdf

I didn't go back to find a source, but I recall that media coverage in both of President Bush's terms more more negative than positive by something like 3 to 1.

But as far as criticizing the president goes, can we take our cue from Hillary Clinton?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CzteDucRHo]Hillary Clinton - I am Sick & Tired (Right to Protest) - YouTube[/ame]
They cut off the end. It should be "...with any Administration except a Democratic one."

I think Hillary woulda done a better job too, IMHO Obama was just not ready or prepared for the job yet.

I agree, but I am not sure that I would have voted for her over Obama then. Over McCain, definitely, but I really, really do not like McCain.

Now, I think Hillary would have done a much better job than President Obama. I do, however, believe she would have suffered a hell of a lot of hate from the right regardless of her job performance. But the same can be said for McCain suffering from left wing hatred had he won. It is part of the nature of the job.

Immie

The “beef” that I, and many I identify with most closely, have with much of the criticism being pitched at Barack Obama is simply that it is not constructive.

And it’s not meant to be constructive, at least from the right – it’s meant to be destructive.

Constructive criticism might be potentially helpful, and the right’s mission – as clearly stated by the Senate Minority Leader, is to ‘get rid’ of Obama.

True, for many on the right it’s about hate – if not hate for Obama than hate that a democrat holds the WH – perceived by conservatives as a a republican ‘birthright,’ which is perhaps just as idiotic, if not more.
tipoftheday0ff.jpg

What the left doesn't realize is Obama isn't black. He has no heritage from slavery, his family was not oppressed, they didn't live here before or immediately after the Civil War, they weren't persecuted, they weren't told to sit in the back of the bus. He has no memory of separate eating and drinking fountain areas, he never had to stay in his place. No one raped his ancestors or tore his family apart. He lied to American blacks, he told you he understood, he doesn't.

His skin is not white, but he's definitely not black.

Wrong, hate was during Bush's term the left. Anti-war protesters, code pinkos invading Congressional hearing holding up signs calling people liars, charging up on Condi Rice with fake blood on their hands, Sheehan camping out in front of Mr.and Mrs. Bush's house, ete etc.

Now that was some HATE. Obama hasn't seen HATE. But he has seen all you people making one excuse after another for his arrogant bullying and walking all over the people HE REPRESENTS.

Shut up, Stephanie. Your posts are always so uninformative and so predictable.

tsk tsk, no hating..Not good for you, remember..
You are the biggest hater on this board my dear, so you shut the hell up, k?:lol:

Biggest hater on this board? Are you serious? Did they perma-ban TDM or something?

Immie

What the left doesn't realize is Obama isn't black. He has no heritage from slavery, his family was not oppressed, they didn't live here before or immediately after the Civil War, they weren't persecuted, they weren't told to sit in the back of the bus. He has no memory of separate eating and drinking fountain areas, he never had to stay in his place. No one raped his ancestors or tore his family apart. He lied to American blacks, he told you he understood, he doesn't.

Have you ever looked into the history of Kenya, racist MORON?

Here, stupid. You are brainwashed. Dems have no Fox, Rush etc running the party. Over 50% of Pub voters (DUPES) belive Obama is Muslim, or he is Kenyan, or he is a Marxist, or ACORN stole the election.TOTAL BS. Like YOU, they are BRAINWASHED.
Brainwashed? Oh, yeah, like the people who believe Obama is a good President.
I am no longer going to bother with responding the warsaw's posts. The guy is just out to lunch.
It's like someone called Central Casting and said, "We need a bitter, hateful leftist, strong on emotion, weak on brains. Whatcha got?"

Lol, but just last week One Democrat Rep. wanted to help us people get to hell and another accused us American citizens of wanting to HANG PEOPLE

Like that's never happened before?

Lynching - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I believe the point is that none of us have seen any threads from BDB complaining that all the criticism of conservatives or the Tea Party is "not constructive". It's only when people dare to criticize Obama, which are at least actual criticisms of actual, specific actions, that BDB has her granny panties in a bunch.

Have you ever looked into the history of Kenya, racist MORON?

Last I checked 0bama was American, not Kenyan or are you saying he's actually from Kenya, IDIOTIC MORON??

What does Kenya have to do with American history and American slavery???

Keep believing the lie, I see it differently. I guess you know the color of my skin.

Last edited:
Lol, but just last week One Democrat Rep. wanted to help us people get to hell and another accused us American citizens of wanting to HANG PEOPLE

Like that's never happened before?

Lynching - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not by any TEA PARTY member to which the remark was directed. It's just another hate speech trying to turn people away from the TEA PARTY. We are used to this hate coming from the CBC, the most hateful group of congressmen and women in Washington. You don't hear hate coming from the TEA PARTY.

Forum List

Back