On A Scale Of "0 To 10".How Exuberant Are You Over Rick Santorum Entering The Presidential Race?

Can you imagine if Rick made the announcement the same day as Cruz or Rubio, and in the same town, who do u think would of drawn a larger crowd?

frothy-rick-santorum.jpg

i can't stop laughing at the gop clown car--its like the elephants are lining up--lol lol lol santorum is as much a phoney like huckabee and his fat wife. santorum uses his family as campaign fodder which i think is wrong--does this dummy actually think people will vote for him because of that? his wife doesn't even look like a first lady with her messy mop of hair--lol lol lol. bunch of phoneys if you ask me.

So is it now Jeb the only moderate vs. 14 guys splitting the far right vote?

You're still holding on to the desperate hope that Jeb gets the nod?

BWAHAHAHAHA

Sorry, Hillary is done. Jeb was the ONLY person who could lose to the Hildabeast - but my left shoe is more likely to the be the GOP nominee than Jeb is.

A little practice will help you; repeat "President Scott Walker" 30 times each day, and you'll find it comes easy to you....

I'm very excited. I love it when that dude has a mic in front of him. He's fucking comedy gold.

I also love the way his head shakes "no" when he's answering a question in the affirmative. It's an awesome talent.

And....let's not forget how awkward he looks every time he leans in for a kiss with his wife. It's fun every time.

BWAHAHAHAHA

Sorry, Hillary is done. Jeb was the ONLY person who could lose to the Hildabeast - but my left shoe is more likely to the be the GOP nominee than Jeb is.

A little practice will help you; repeat "President Scott Walker" 30 times each day, and you'll find it comes easy to you....

You are backing Walker, huh? You will have a rough election season. I will enjoy watching.

I'm very excited. I love it when that dude has a mic in front of him. He's fucking comedy gold.

I also love the way his head shakes "no" when he's answering a question in the affirmative. It's an awesome talent.

And....let's not forget how awkward he looks every time he leans in for a kiss with his wife. It's fun every time.
I wonder if he'll automatically be included in all the debates, and he's part of the GOP strategy to make the other candidates look sane?

BWAHAHAHAHA

Walker is one of the few I would consider right now.

BWAHAHAHAHA

Walker is one of the few I would consider right now.

Please.........tell us why.

:banana::boobies::woohoo: Not that Rick Santorum is the equivalent of Bernie Sanders jumping in the race to take out Hillary, Rick is a good man, but we all know that he wont even come close to knocking off the top four contenders.{and we know who they are}. So, just for fun, how excited are you? Are we jumping on our couches like Tom Cruise? Popping Champagne? Asking Richard Simmons to perform a victory dance? :hitit:.
Anyone even close to a "5" on the excitement meter?
I took a very satisfying shit just after seeing him announcing, but, it could have just been a coincidence.

Forum List

Back