On A Scale Of "0 To 10".How Exuberant Are You Over Rick Santorum Entering The Presidential Race?

You are backing Walker, huh? You will have a rough election season. I will enjoy watching.

I'm not a Republican, so I don't get to vote in the primary.

But I back Paul. Still I understand that it will be Walker in the end.

Hillary is a rotting corpse - a level of corruption off the scale, Without Jeb Bush, she has zero chance of winning this.

You are backing Walker, huh? You will have a rough election season. I will enjoy watching.

I'm not a Republican, so I don't get to vote in the primary.

But I back Paul. Still I understand that it will be Walker in the end.

Hillary is a rotting corpse - a level of corruption off the scale, Without Jeb Bush, she has zero chance of winning this.

Leave the bubble. You'll gain some perspective.

So is it now Jeb the only moderate vs. 14 guys splitting the far right vote?

You're still holding on to the desperate hope that Jeb gets the nod?

BWAHAHAHAHA

Sorry, Hillary is done. Jeb was the ONLY person who could lose to the Hildabeast - but my left shoe is more likely to the be the GOP nominee than Jeb is.

A little practice will help you; repeat "President Scott Walker" 30 times each day, and you'll find it comes easy to you....

Walker is one of the few I would consider right now.

Please.........tell us why.

He got things done. Right now what we need more than anything else is a strong leader who can get things done.

BWAHAHAHAHA

Sorry, Hillary is done. Jeb was the ONLY person who could lose to the Hildabeast - but my left shoe is more likely to the be the GOP nominee than Jeb is.

A little practice will help you; repeat "President Scott Walker" 30 times each day, and you'll find it comes easy to you....

He got things done. Right now what we need more than anything else is a strong leader who can get things done.

Man.....I sure don't see that. What did he get done? Really? What makes you think he is a strong leader?

:banana::boobies::woohoo: Not that Rick Santorum is the equivalent of Bernie Sanders jumping in the race to take out Hillary, Rick is a good man, but we all know that he wont even come close to knocking off the top four contenders.{and we know who they are}. So, just for fun, how excited are you? Are we jumping on our couches like Tom Cruise? Popping Champagne? Asking Richard Simmons to perform a victory dance? :hitit:.
Anyone even close to a "5" on the excitement meter?

Rick Santorum who?

BWAHAHAHAHA

This just out. Call it a hit piece.....or maybe take something from it.

http://www.newsweek.com/what-makes-scott-walker-run-336183

:banana::boobies::woohoo: Not that Rick Santorum is the equivalent of Bernie Sanders jumping in the race to take out Hillary, Rick is a good man, but we all know that he wont even come close to knocking off the top four contenders.{and we know who they are}. So, just for fun, how excited are you? Are we jumping on our couches like Tom Cruise? Popping Champagne? Asking Richard Simmons to perform a victory dance? :hitit:.

From 1 to 10? If I had to rate my excitement over Rick Santorum's announcement for president, I'd rate it an "I don't care."

This just out. Call it a hit piece.....or maybe take something from it.

http://www.newsweek.com/what-makes-scott-walker-run-336183

Yawn.

The democrat demagoguery is just so mundane in the face of the MASSIVE corruption by Hillary, openly selling U.S. Policy to the highest bidder, clandestine and felonious spy rings to circumvent oversight by both the administration and congress.

Sorry, some leftist fuckwad spewing hatred of the Reagan bible really fails to compare...

BWAHAHAHAHA

Man.....I sure don't see that. What did he get done? Really? What makes you think he is a strong leader?

You'll have to look at him yourself and decide. He took power in a solid union state and he broke their power. You may not think he should have, but the fact is he did. I'm not looking for a boy scout in a president. I'm not looking for a particular political philosophy. I'm looking for strength and that will be the primary thing I look for. The reason I voted against Romney (the first time I didn't vote Republican in a presidential election in my life) was because he was so clearly bending to every little wind that I lost any confidence in him as a leader. F

BWAHAHAHAHA

You'll have to look at him yourself and decide. He took power in a solid union state and he broke their power. You may not think he should have, but the fact is he did. I'm not looking for a boy scout in a president. I'm not looking for a particular political philosophy. I'm looking for strength and that will be the primary thing I look for. The reason I voted against Romney (the first time I didn't vote Republican in a presidential election in my life) was because he was so clearly bending to every little wind that I lost any confidence in him as a leader. F

I've looked at him. I predict that you will be sorely disappointed.

His most recent example of fearless leadership:

Scott Walker Flip Flops on Immigration Stance RedState

0. The dude's a dorky has-been. Why is he running? I'm sure it has to be more shameful self-promotion. Probably pushing a book, tv/radio show, website, or something. He has no chance. And he knows that.

I've looked at him. I predict that you will be sorely disappointed.

His most recent example of fearless leadership:

Scott Walker Flip Flops on Immigration Stance RedState

As I said, you decide for yourself. You asked and I answered. Right now he's the best in the field that I can see. I like him better than Clinton. But then again, at the start I liked Romney better than Obama. So we shall see what plays out.

A frothy 5 on the excrement meter.

10! Got to keep that clown car packed.

RepublicanCandidatesClownCar.jpg

Forum List

Back