On A Scale Of "0 To 10".How Exuberant Are You Over Rick Santorum Entering The Presidential Race?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:banana::boobies::woohoo: Not that Rick Santorum is the equivalent of Bernie Sanders jumping in the race to take out Hillary, Rick is a good man, but we all know that he wont even come close to knocking off the top four contenders.{and we know who they are}. So, just for fun, how excited are you? Are we jumping on our couches like Tom Cruise? Popping Champagne? Asking Richard Simmons to perform a victory dance? :hitit:.
Anyone even close to a "5" on the excitement meter?

Santorum is riding high on his Iowa caucus win and thinks he can do it again. That's all it is. And it will end in the same tears.

:banana::boobies::woohoo: Not that Rick Santorum is the equivalent of Bernie Sanders jumping in the race to take out Hillary, Rick is a good man, but we all know that he wont even come close to knocking off the top four contenders.{and we know who they are}. So, just for fun, how excited are you? Are we jumping on our couches like Tom Cruise? Popping Champagne? Asking Richard Simmons to perform a victory dance? :hitit:.
Anyone even close to a "5" on the excitement meter?
A negative 250 !!!!!!!

On A Scale Of "0 To 10".How Exuberant Are You Over Rick Santorum Entering The Presidential Race?

Who........?

20r7i2w.jpg

If I can get a handful of white farmers in Iowa to vote for me, I can win the general election.

I saw Bill Kristol on Morning Joe today say that he's for a 3-hour debate split to 90 minutes between two sets of 7 (or whatever) candidates chosen at random.

3 hours.

3 hours.

That's so Rand Paul and Ted Cruz can compete to see who can filibuster the longest.

14b0oci.jpg

I just got a first edition One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Forum List

Back