Omar’s 9/11 comments expose hypocrisy on both sides

White nationalists? Fuck white nationalists.

AmeriKKKa isn't about being white.

America is about being American.

When are you going to start?

America is just a word.

I believe in unalienable rights. Life, liberty, property.
Freedom of association and disassociation.
Freedom to protect one's rights.

You must also believe in racist white nationalists. Tell us you don't; make US believers.

Since I don't believe racism exists, I can't say that.

Racism definitely exists. Case in point = Black Lives Matter.

Discrimination and or prejudice. Not racism.

BLM is a criminal enterprise.

They are racist. Period. End of Story.

nothing off topic about my post; if you don't like it then REPORT it.

That is why they have a REPORT function here @ USMB, Donnie.

The tattle tale function? That’s for pussies. So do you consider hyperbole and bravado to be lies? Yes or no?

The 'tattle tale' function is NOT for pussies. If that were in fact the case then you are calling the administration of USMB pussies, as they are the ones that put the REPORT function in place & for a reason.

The 'ignore function' is actually for pussies, Donnie boi.

It is there to protect sissy boys like you. Now please answer my question.

the only "sissy boy" here is you, Donnie Boi. You twist & whine about some 'tattle tale' that seems to be stuck up your ass. Maybe go to a doctor to see if they can get that thing outta your ass, once & for all.

Well if you keep dodging the question then I ll move on. Tattle tale.

I have no intention of answering ANY question you may pose to me so, you may as well not even try, Donnie boi.

You & that tattle tale shit of your's you have stuck in your ass are pretty useless, except to you.

Was Omar’s “some people did something,” comments on 9/11 a little too flippant considering the subject matter? Yes, for sure. In conjunction with her other worrying comments and leanancy towards actual ISIS terrorists, it is concerning. But in all honesty, the rights reaction to it does seem inproportionate. To me, this comment is on the same level as Trumps “bad people on both sides comment” during Charlottesville.

They are both cringeworthy comments. Yet, die hard trump supporters gave him a pass, and weren’t at all critical enough. On the other end of the spectrum the left is not only not critical of Omar, they’re actually calling fair criticism of Omar’s comments “incitement of violence”. Which is bat shit crazy.

I truly wish that political commentary and discussion would happen on a higher intellectual level than what is currently is. I want the Sam Harris Vs Ben Shapiro type of debate. Instead, the level of discussion I see is AOC vs Trump. I feel like this just kind of shows you how powerful the dying mainstream media still is. No one is watching, but they seem to still have a good amount of sway over the narrative. The narratives that attract eyes are AOC and Trump.

You twisted the truth like you liberals always do...

Trump said there were good people on both sides of the statue issue...........

He wasn’t talking about the racist that were there....

omar is a terrorist loving Racist pig that supports sharia law and hates America........

Was Omar’s “some people did something,” comments on 9/11 a little too flippant considering the subject matter? Yes, for sure. In conjunction with her other worrying comments and leanancy towards actual ISIS terrorists, it is concerning. But in all honesty, the rights reaction to it does seem inproportionate. To me, this comment is on the same level as Trumps “bad people on both sides comment” during Charlottesville.

They are both cringeworthy comments. Yet, die hard trump supporters gave him a pass, and weren’t at all critical enough. On the other end of the spectrum the left is not only not critical of Omar, they’re actually calling fair criticism of Omar’s comments “incitement of violence”. Which is bat shit crazy.

I truly wish that political commentary and discussion would happen on a higher intellectual level than what is currently is. I want the Sam Harris Vs Ben Shapiro type of debate. Instead, the level of discussion I see is AOC vs Trump. I feel like this just kind of shows you how powerful the dying mainstream media still is. No one is watching, but they seem to still have a good amount of sway over the narrative. The narratives that attract eyes are AOC and Trump.

There was nothing wrong with her comments. The Republicans are showing us their 2020 election strategy. Divide Americans. However this tactic will further alienate independents and moderates.

Someone made a good point on twitter Rep Dan Crenshaw tried to defend Candace Owens' Hitler comments by taking Omar out of context. Absolutely disgusting.

You’ve been had by the liberal media. There was nothing wrong with Trump’s Charlottesville comments. Trump explicitly condemned racists and nazis in the same comment. Not all the people against taking down the statues were racists or nazis.

You've been had by TDS. The fact is that tis was a rally of white supremacists and neo-nazis. The other side protested peacefully and were attacked with 1 person killed by these white supremacists and neo-nazis. Trump should have condemned that because they committed the violence. All you had to do was look at the reaction of then chief of staff Kelly to see his reaction.

Last edited:
What made mullah omar's comments so reprehensible is that 911happened in a long line of blood soaked events. Thousands of people died at the hands of omar's some people doing something. There is absolutely no comparison to Charlottesville when the body count is Bataclan, Charlie Hebdo, Pulse nightclub or San Bernardino. It is insulting to even mention them in the same breath as Charlottesville.

And it is still going on. No one even thinks that the some people have stopped doing something. For all we know today's Notre Dame fire is from the religion of peace.

The fact is that rightwing violence in this country is a danger to this country. Charlottesville was rightwing violence as fortunately only one person was killed. Taske your shit and shove it up Trump's ass where your tongue spends most of its time anyway.

You twisted the truth like you liberals always do...

Trump said there were good people on both sides of the statue issue...........

He wasn’t talking about the racist that were there....

omar is a terrorist loving Racist pig that supports sharia law and hates America........

You are the one who twists the truth.

There is no evidence that Omar is a terrorist or racist. Coming from a Trump supporter calling anyone a racist is laughable. There is no evidence she hates America.

It is very clear that you hate America. You call anyone who disagrees with you the same thing. You have proven that you hate America.

What made mullah omar's comments so reprehensible is that 911happened in a long line of blood soaked events. Thousands of people died at the hands of omar's some people doing something. There is absolutely no comparison to Charlottesville when the body count is Bataclan, Charlie Hebdo, Pulse nightclub or San Bernardino. It is insulting to even mention them in the same breath as Charlottesville.

And it is still going on. No one even thinks that the some people have stopped doing something. For all we know today's Notre Dame fire is from the religion of peace.

The fact is that rightwing violence in this country is a danger to this country. Charlottesville was rightwing violence as fortunately only one person was killed. Taske your shit and shove it up Trump's ass where your tongue spends most of its time anyway.

There would have been no violence if antifa communist wannabes hadn't showed up and instigated shit, if the far local administration hadn't sabotaged the event to ensure confrontations. Why do you turn a blind eye to antifa violence?

ilhan-omar-sharia-law-america-democrats-just-some-congresswoman-doing-48183883.png

busybee01 seems to be a radicalized TDS victim. I hate to say it, but I hope the law enforcement is monitoring the activities of that nutcase before it does something crazy.

Wasn't Charlottesville a legal, First Amendment right to assemble by folks who felt that historical statues not be removed and a group of savage "atfifata" or whatever the domestic terrorists call themselves started a riot of some kind? How can you compare that with Muslim terrorists attacking Manhattan causing the death of thousands of Americans and costing billions of dollars, not to mention the following wars? Once again we see TDS is a mental disease.
How was a torchlight parade while chanting “Jews will not replace us!” part of the strategy to save confederate statues?

By contrast, AOC did not brag about having the tallest buildings on Manhattan now that the World Trade Center was gone? Did she tell the vile lie that she saw Muslims in Jersey dancing on the rooftops?

Yeah, she was indelicate. Was Trump?

Nosmo King, who is responsible for the invasion of turd world shit into the Western World has been exposed by the folks behind it. And if free speech offends you so much, get the fuck out of my country, you punk!

You’ve been had by the liberal media. There was nothing wrong with Trump’s Charlottesville comments. Trump explicitly condemned racists and nazis in the same comment. Not all the people against taking down the statues were racists or nazis.
Winner. And Dylan Roof was just some guy who did something.

It happens to be my country too. And I'll wager it has been my country longer than yours. I can spot a little kid by his lack of civility.

I love free speech. I hate bad manners and self aggradizers.

Listen punk, you actually support an insane, anti-American, anti-White POS like Donkey Face Cortez? And you wanna talk about whose family fought in WWI and WWII, you slimy worm? Bring it. Let's see watcha got, punk.

It happens to be my country too. And I'll wager it has been my country longer than yours. I can spot a little kid by his lack of civility.

I love free speech. I hate bad manners and self aggradizers.

Listen punk, you actually support an insane, anti-American, anti-White POS like Donkey Face Cortez? And you wanna talk about whose family fought in WWI and WWII, you slimy worm? Bring it. Let's see watcha got, punk.
You? I scrape idiots like you from the soles of my shoes.

Bawahahahahahahahahahahahahaha @ Sam Harris vs Ben Shapiro type debate....2 morons...

The criticism against Omar is BULLSHIT, period....All these idiots have done since she was elected was feign fake outrage over anything she said ..why? she is just one single vote among many in Congress -- what power does she really hold?

What they are mad about is that Omar doesn't cower down and she does a great job of exposing them and the game they are playing...

On the same day as 9/11 -- Trump bragged about his building now being the tallest building in lower Manhattan -- but yall mad at Omar? gtfoh...

Trump claimed he lost hundreds of friends on 9/11 -- which was a lie..and to make it worse, he didn't attend a single funeral of a 9/11 victim...some friend...but you mad about Omar? gtfoh....

Furthermore, Omar is the one who co-sponsored the "9/11 Victim's Compensation Fund' -- you know, because 9/11 is something she cheered and was happy about.....the same fund that these same bitch ass republicans voted against....as they have always voted against...but you mad about what Omar said? gtfoh...

Wasn't her point that Muslims were being treated as second class citizens after 9-11?

Even President Bush worried that they would be treated that way.

Oh wait the rabid right now hates Bush, never mind. Continue your critique of those four words and ignore what she really said.

Wasn't her point that Muslims were being treated as second class citizens after 9-11?

Even President Bush worried that they would be treated that way.

Oh wait the rabid right now hates Bush, never mind. Continue your critique of those four words and ignore what she really said.
Her point was that while she enjoys the benefits of being an American, she hates America. First, her claim that CAIR was created after 911 is a lie. CAIR was created in 1994. Second, no one was treated as a second class citizen after 911. Third, "some people did something" should have been some Muslims murdered 3,000 Americans in the name of Islam. Not one honest word in the speech, but plenty of words to pretend Muslims were the real victims of 911, not the people who were killed.

You could argue she is just stupid and ignorant, but this is not the first time Omar has trivialized the horror and death of 911 or attacked America, suggesting it is no different from al Qaeda.

Omar can be dismissed as just another ignorant bigot and of no interest by herself, but the fact that Democrats are willing to ignore, even embrace, her outrageous anti semitic and anti American rants simply because she is black and a member of a religious minority demonstrates clearly the pernicious effects of identity politics.

Forum List

Back