Omar’s 9/11 comments expose hypocrisy on both sides

What made mullah omar's comments so reprehensible is that 911happened in a long line of blood soaked events. Thousands of people died at the hands of omar's some people doing something. There is absolutely no comparison to Charlottesville when the body count is Bataclan, Charlie Hebdo, Pulse nightclub or San Bernardino. It is insulting to even mention them in the same breath as Charlottesville.

And it is still going on. No one even thinks that the some people have stopped doing something. For all we know today's Notre Dame fire is from the religion of peace.

Was Omar’s “some people did something,” comments on 9/11 a little too flippant considering the subject matter? Yes, for sure. In conjunction with her other worrying comments and leanancy towards actual ISIS terrorists, it is concerning. But in all honesty, the rights reaction to it does seem inproportionate. To me, this comment is on the same level as Trumps “bad people on both sides comment” during Charlottesville.

They are both cringeworthy comments. Yet, die hard trump supporters gave him a pass, and weren’t at all critical enough. On the other end of the spectrum the left is not only not critical of Omar, they’re actually calling fair criticism of Omar’s comments “incitement of violence”. Which is bat shit crazy.

I truly wish that political commentary and discussion would happen on a higher intellectual level than what is currently is. I want the Sam Harris Vs Ben Shapiro type of debate. Instead, the level of discussion I see is AOC vs Trump. I feel like this just kind of shows you how powerful the dying mainstream media still is. No one is watching, but they seem to still have a good amount of sway over the narrative. The narratives that attract eyes are AOC and Trump.
Progs live by exact wording that may not mean anything. You have destroyed people with your English venacular crap that every word has a meaning. For decades you have done this. Clinton spending twenty minutes using exact language on "defining sex" after he got a blow job is a perfect example and acceptable to you. Trump is not going to much further then a few seconds of locker room talk saying "grabbing pussy" is guilt for being a man. There are women protesting Trump because of politics for that who have started new sexual diseases. They have to be sprayed down with new chemicals from the CDC.

AmericKKKa is a nation of law.

Law is written in extremely exacting wording.

Seems you hate the law & your nation.
Trump speaks like most people. You have no issue with most Prog politicians speaking that way. You are not used to a Republican doing that. And he is better then you at it. Unfortunately he has to go against a cast of thousands on TV/Entertainment/Hollywood/Prog and GOPe politicians/extremist judges and more. This dude is the strongest person I have seen in politics in my life at this point. For, say unlike Obama who had 95% behind him Trump has 95% against him. Incredible.

Was Omar’s “some people did something,” comments on 9/11 a little too flippant considering the subject matter? Yes, for sure. In conjunction with her other worrying comments and leanancy towards actual ISIS terrorists, it is concerning. But in all honesty, the rights reaction to it does seem inproportionate. To me, this comment is on the same level as Trumps “bad people on both sides comment” during Charlottesville.

They are both cringeworthy comments. Yet, die hard trump supporters gave him a pass, and weren’t at all critical enough. On the other end of the spectrum the left is not only not critical of Omar, they’re actually calling fair criticism of Omar’s comments “incitement of violence”. Which is bat shit crazy.

I truly wish that political commentary and discussion would happen on a higher intellectual level than what is currently is. I want the Sam Harris Vs Ben Shapiro type of debate. Instead, the level of discussion I see is AOC vs Trump. I feel like this just kind of shows you how powerful the dying mainstream media still is. No one is watching, but they seem to still have a good amount of sway over the narrative. The narratives that attract eyes are AOC and Trump.
Progs live by exact wording that may not mean anything. You have destroyed people with your English venacular crap that every word has a meaning. For decades you have done this. Clinton spending twenty minutes using exact language on "defining sex" after he got a blow job is a perfect example and acceptable to you. Trump is not going to much further then a few seconds of locker room talk saying "grabbing pussy" is guilt for being a man. There are women protesting Trump because of politics for that who have started new sexual diseases. They have to be sprayed down with new chemicals from the CDC.

Trump speaks like most people. You have no issue with most Prog politicians speaking that way. You are not used to a Republican doing that. And he is better then you at it. Unfortunately he has to go against a cast of thousands on TV/Entertainment/Hollywood/Prog and GOPe politicians/extremist judges and more. This dude is the strongest person I have seen in politics in my life at this point. For, say unlike Obama who had 95% behind him Trump has 95% against him. Incredible.

Trump speaks like an uneducated jack ass, utilizes an extremely minor vocabulary that does not demonstrate his claimed education, projects himself into every topic known to humanity when he has no knowledge of the subject, and he constantly offers his opinion & perspective on all of these, as if anyone actually cares.
All that demonstrates is that it's ALL ABOUT Trump, period.
That makes Trump look exactly like the insecure, little 5th grader that he really is, on the inside.
What a tiny, fragile ego he has.

Besides ALL of that, Trump is POTUS, and any POTUS should be above ALL of that.
Trump isn't.

You say things like AmericKKK and then tell us you’re a patriot.

So, what is your point? Oh; you don't have one.

The point is defaced the name of our country, so you’re no way patriot

not buying this bag-o-crap.

"good people on both sides" has been so warped out of what happened and void of reality at this point, its become more urban legend than fact. it's been debunked time and again that there were more than racists at that rally - to lump them all together is just lazy bullet hunting bullshit.

it was also 1 statement people choose to misconstrue. omar came out and tried to pull bush's statement into it by carefully selecting a partial quote and going SEE!!!!

so no - i don't buy this bag-o-crap.

Wasn't Charlottesville a legal, First Amendment right to assemble by folks who felt that historical statues not be removed and a group of savage "atfifata" or whatever the domestic terrorists call themselves started a riot of some kind? How can you compare that with Muslim terrorists attacking Manhattan causing the death of thousands of Americans and costing billions of dollars, not to mention the following wars? Once again we see TDS is a mental disease.
Charlottesville wasn’t just some folks. It was stupid white supremacists, one of which ran his car through a crowd and killed somebody. Ya just proved the point of this thread, so thanks for that. Trump made a dumb comment that was deflecting blame from people that are human garbage. All trump had to do was say the white supremacists are assholes that no-one likes. All Omar had to say was that came out wrong, I didn’t show enough reverence to 9/11, my bad.

Trump's Charlottesville comments was in my opinion, one of the greatest moments of his presidency. Instead of taking the easy route and jumping on the "white man bad" bandwagon, he was more thoughtful and condemned the troublemakers on both sides of the protest. That took guts and I'm certain his neocon advisers were appalled.

If the alt-right "white supremacists" are human garbage, what are the antifa "communist revolutionaries"?

Fine people?
THEY can stereotype and lump everyone together to fit their one size fits all smears.

do it to them and they're like "hey, they don't represent us all!!!"

What a load of bullshit. Omar continues to issue anti semitic and anti American hate speech and the Democrats are now trying to claim any criticism of her is racism. Omar is just another ignorant bigot, but now by embracing her anti semitic and anti American rants, now the Democratic Party has become the Party of anti semitism and anti Americanism.

What made mullah omar's comments so reprehensible is that 911happened in a long line of blood soaked events. Thousands of people died at the hands of omar's some people doing something. There is absolutely no comparison to Charlottesville when the body count is Bataclan, Charlie Hebdo, Pulse nightclub or San Bernardino. It is insulting to even mention them in the same breath as Charlottesville.

And it is still going on. No one even thinks that the some people have stopped doing something. For all we know today's Notre Dame fire is from the religion of peace.
It would be insulting if I were comparing the events. I wasn’t. I was comparing the level of stupidity in the comments, and the ease they would’ve been dispatched with simple clarification and apology. They were both dumb comments, that both sides defend.

It would be insulting if I were comparing the events. I wasn’t. I was comparing the level of stupidity in the comments, and the ease they would’ve been dispatched with simple clarification and apology. They were both dumb comments, that both sides defend.

You just ignored the link that proves you wrong about Trump’s comments

Trump speaks like an uneducated jack ass, utilizes an extremely minor vocabulary that does not demonstrate his claimed education, projects himself into every topic known to humanity when he has no knowledge of the subject, and he constantly offers his opinion & perspective on all of these, as if anyone actually cares.
That makes Trump look exactly like the insecure, little 5th grader that he really is, on the inside.

Trump isn't.
He is you. Or your voters. The rest of you are English majors.

Trump isn't.

You could not be more incorrect.

Trump owns many attributes I will never acquire; none of which I desire.

Trump may have wealth, fame, fortune, a name, etc., but I don't have the baggage that Trump has placed upon his own soul, and he will carry that all with him, to his end.

Not my bad ..........

Wasn't Charlottesville a legal, First Amendment right to assemble by folks who felt that historical statues not be removed and a group of savage "atfifata" or whatever the domestic terrorists call themselves started a riot of some kind? How can you compare that with Muslim terrorists attacking Manhattan causing the death of thousands of Americans and costing billions of dollars, not to mention the following wars? Once again we see TDS is a mental disease.
Charlottesville wasn’t just some folks. It was stupid white supremacists, one of which ran his car through a crowd and killed somebody. Ya just proved the point of this thread, so thanks for that. Trump made a dumb comment that was deflecting blame from people that are human garbage. All trump had to do was say the white supremacists are assholes that no-one likes. All Omar had to say was that came out wrong, I didn’t show enough reverence to 9/11, my bad.

Trump's Charlottesville comments was in my opinion, one of the greatest moments of his presidency. Instead of taking the easy route and jumping on the "white man bad" bandwagon, he was more thoughtful and condemned the troublemakers on both sides of the protest. That took guts and I'm certain his neocon advisers were appalled.

If the alt-right "white supremacists" are human garbage, what are the antifa "communist revolutionaries"?

Fine people?

Antifa tried to bully me because I wanted to eat at a restaurant that hosted a pro 2nd amendment group for dinner the night before. It did not go well for them. They are Fascist assholes who could not fight to save their pathetic lives. Pussies.

Trump isn't.

Trump may have wealth, fame, fortune, a name, etc., but I don't have the baggage that Trump has placed upon his own soul, and he will carry that all with him, to his end.

Not my bad ..........

Many attributes such as being famous, powerful, successful, wealthy and not a sissy boy tattle tale.

I agree with you.

Trump isn't.

Not my bad ..........

Many attributes such as being famous, powerful, successful, wealthy and not a sissy boy tattle tale.

I agree with you.

you left out some attributes; the really good ones .........

(1) serial liar
(2) con man
(3) serial adulterer
(4) admitted sexual assaulter of women
(5) making sexually explicit comments concerning his own daughter

Yeah, I have no desire to carry such guilt to my end.

and stuff that 'tattle tale' shit back up in your ass.

Last edited:

Trump isn't.

Not my bad ..........

I agree with you.

(1) serial liar
(2) con man
(3) serial adulterer

1) Nope. Hyperbole is not lying.
2) Nope. But whatever helps your tattle tale self sleep at night.
3) He likes good looking women. I agree. Not the end of the world.
4) Nope. Women throw themselves at him. That is what he was bragging about.
5) Nope. He was complimenting her. As a father I understand.

Only guilt you carry is being a tattle tale pussy.

Trump isn't.

Not my bad ..........

I agree with you.

(1) serial liar
(2) con man
(3) serial adulterer

lying is lying & Trump has done more than Satan.
Cheating on his wives is a sport to Trump; you seem to be proud of him for that.

And your guilt is what? Having to constantly whine about having a tattle tale stuck straight up your ass?

It's unfortunate at this time that white nationalists are the only ones willing to step up to protect our freedom and liberties.

If we don't start fighting back it will all be over.

Not my bad ..........

I agree with you.

(1) serial liar
(2) con man
(3) serial adulterer

lying is lying & Trump has done more than Satan.
Cheating on his wives is a sport to Trump; you seem to be proud of him for that.

And your guilt is what? Having to constantly whine about having a tattle tale stuck straight up your ass?

Example of lies? You did tattle tale like a child so live with it.

Lol, there is that rabid centrist shit again. So it’s all good because Trump allegedly did it? If so, then what? Let it slide? The stupid Hani ho has said this shit multiple times since she has been elected. Her words can’t be taken out of context. She said what she feels.

Forum List

Back