Omar’s 9/11 comments expose hypocrisy on both sides

First, her claim that CAIR was created after 911 is a lie.

She got the date wrong but not the reason why it was formed

Second, no one was treated as a second class citizen after 911

That is a lie.

should have been some Muslims murdered 3,000 Americans in the name of Islam.

So you mean she should have used more Politically Correct terminology? Trumpflakes are amazing.

but plenty of words to pretend Muslims were the real victims of 911,

Well no, but in the age of old Trumpybear, Muslims should be afraid of the negative and dangerous influence his anti-Muslim rhetoric has on his ardent followers.

That is a lie.

So you mean she should have used more Politically Correct terminology? Trumpflakes are amazing.

Well no, but in the age of old Trumpybear, Muslims should be afraid of the negative and dangerous influence his anti-Muslim rhetoric has on his ardent followers.
its not as if omar isn't hurting muslim relations on her own these days.

That is a lie.

Muslim relations with whom? Trumpybear and his accolades?

That is a lie.

when you speak in generalizations and stereotypes - you don't do yourself any favors.

That is a lie.

You see? You make my point for me, no matter what she says, even if you know she is lying, you will defend, even embrace whatever she says just because she is black and a member of a religious minority.

There are no second class citizens in America - everyone is equal under the law - yet you embrace her anti American slur because she is a protected minority according to the identity politics faith of the Democratic Party.

Did she get the date wrong or did she lie about it to make her lie about Muslims being treated differently under the law sound more credible? Again, you defend her lies because to your mind she is a protected minority and no criticism of what she says is allowed.

She trivializes the horror of 911 and refuses to condemn the perpetrators and you say, so she wasn't politically correct because you cannot bring yourself to judge her by what she says and only by the color of her skin and her religious faith. If you judge people by the color of their skin or their religious faith or ethnicity rather than by what they say or do, you are a racist and that's exactly what identity politics does.

MLK said he dreamt of a time when his daughters would be judged not by the color of their skin but by the content of their character - why have the Democrats abandoned this dream?

That is a lie.

You see? You make my point for me, no matter what she says, even if you know she is lying, you will defend, even embrace whatever she says just because she is black and a member of a religious minority.

There are no second class citizens in America - everyone is equal under the law - yet you embrace her anti American slur because she is a protected minority according to the identity politics faith of the Democratic Party.

Did she get the date wrong or did she lie about it to make her lie about Muslims being treated differently under the law sound more credible? Again, you defend her lies because to your mind she is a protected minority and no criticism of what she says is allowed.

She trivializes the horror of 911 and refuses to condemn the perpetrators and you say, so she wasn't politically correct because you cannot bring yourself to judge her by what she says and only by the color of her skin and her religious faith. If you judge people by the color of their skin or their religious faith or ethnicity rather than by what they say or do, you are a racist and that's exactly what identity politics does.

MLK said he dreamt of a time when his daughters would be judged not by the color of their skin but by the content of their character - why have the Democrats abandoned this dream?
he's pretty much not capable of individual thought and thought processes. lump everyone together, slap on a clever funny trumpbear name and consider yourself an intellectual.

meanwhile the intellectuals laugh.

Was Omar’s “some people did something,” comments on 9/11 a little too flippant considering the subject matter? Yes, for sure. In conjunction with her other worrying comments and leanancy towards actual ISIS terrorists, it is concerning. But in all honesty, the rights reaction to it does seem inproportionate. To me, this comment is on the same level as Trumps “bad people on both sides comment” during Charlottesville.

They are both cringeworthy comments. Yet, die hard trump supporters gave him a pass, and weren’t at all critical enough. On the other end of the spectrum the left is not only not critical of Omar, they’re actually calling fair criticism of Omar’s comments “incitement of violence”. Which is bat shit crazy.

I truly wish that political commentary and discussion would happen on a higher intellectual level than what is currently is. I want the Sam Harris Vs Ben Shapiro type of debate. Instead, the level of discussion I see is AOC vs Trump. I feel like this just kind of shows you how powerful the dying mainstream media still is. No one is watching, but they seem to still have a good amount of sway over the narrative. The narratives that attract eyes are AOC and Trump.
No it doesn’t doesn’t expose anything on “both sides” and I’m tired of you left wing assholes trying to equate it as such.

Omar is a Muslim terrorist sympathizer, anti-Semitic, unpatriotic and ungrateful piece of shit. Her worthless ass got drug out of the refugee camp in Africa when she really should have been left there to rot. Your bullshit about Trump is just that. Made up shit you only heard in your own head.

That is a lie.

when you speak in generalizations and stereotypes - you don't do yourself any favors.

I asked you for specifics for your generalization. Seriously, anyone who got triggered because they heard a negative story about her using those four words in reference to 9-11, as Trumpybear and his accolades did, has no relations with Muslims to hurt. Of course being constantly betrayed by the Faux-o-Sphere, they have no desire to understand what she was telling her audience anyway.

That is a lie.

I asked you for specifics for your generalization. Seriously, anyone who got triggered because they heard a negative story about her using those four words in reference to 9-11, as Trumpybear and his accolades did, has no relations with Muslims to hurt. Of course being constantly betrayed by the Faux-o-Sphere, they have no desire to understand what she was telling her audience anyway.
trumpybear
faux-o-sphere

you see the world in predetermined stereotypes. it's fucking stupid but your life.

back to ignore.

you will defend, even embrace whatever she says just because she is black and a member of a religious minority.

I'll defend your right to say whatever you want too. Not based on your skin color or if you believe in supernatural creatures.

There are no second class citizens in America

In reality, there is.

Did she get the date wrong or did she lie about it to make her lie about Muslims being treated differently under the law sound more credible?

There you go with the "under the law" bit. You mean people were charged with crimes when they harassed innocent people because they looked like they might be Muslims!

She trivializes the horror of 911 and refuses to condemn the perpetrators and you say, so she wasn't politically correct

Sound to me like English is not her first language, but I don't know. You are the one who said she should have used "should have been some Muslims murdered 3,000 Americans in the name of Islam." instead of the words she choose. If that's not demanding she use Politically Correct speech, I don't know what is.

If you judge people by the color of their skin or their religious faith or ethnicity rather than by what they say or do, you are a racist and that's exactly what identity politics does.

I love having a racist card pulled on me. Almost as fun as that Religious Card you tried.

That is a lie.

trumpybear
faux-o-sphere

you see the world in predetermined stereotypes. it's fucking stupid but your life.

back to ignore.

Awww, Trumpybear loves giving little peevish pet names to his rivals and his accolade love to see him dish it out, and whimper and whine when he has to take it, even from a random poster. Faux New is the greatest source of false narratives, like their campaign against this Congresswoman. But that's how the Trumpublicans roll.

Was Omar’s “some people did something,” comments on 9/11 a little too flippant considering the subject matter? Yes, for sure. In conjunction with her other worrying comments and leanancy towards actual ISIS terrorists, it is concerning. But in all honesty, the rights reaction to it does seem inproportionate. To me, this comment is on the same level as Trumps “bad people on both sides comment” during Charlottesville.

They are both cringeworthy comments. Yet, die hard trump supporters gave him a pass, and weren’t at all critical enough. On the other end of the spectrum the left is not only not critical of Omar, they’re actually calling fair criticism of Omar’s comments “incitement of violence”. Which is bat shit crazy.

I truly wish that political commentary and discussion would happen on a higher intellectual level than what is currently is. I want the Sam Harris Vs Ben Shapiro type of debate. Instead, the level of discussion I see is AOC vs Trump. I feel like this just kind of shows you how powerful the dying mainstream media still is. No one is watching, but they seem to still have a good amount of sway over the narrative. The narratives that attract eyes are AOC and Trump.

You twisted the truth like you liberals always do...

Trump said there were good people on both sides of the statue issue...........

He wasn’t talking about the racist that were there....

omar is a terrorist loving Racist pig that supports sharia law and hates America........

You are the one who twists the truth.

There is no evidence that Omar is a terrorist or racist. Coming from a Trump supporter calling anyone a racist is laughable. There is no evidence she hates America.

It is very clear that you hate America. You call anyone who disagrees with you the same thing. You have proven that you hate America.

Ok Know Nothing....

Lets take one issue at a time....

Does omar support cair?

Do you have a FLUCKING CLUE who cair is?

Awww, Trumpybear loves giving little peevish pet names to his rivals and his accolade love to see him dish it out, and whimper and whine when he has to take it, even from a random poster.[...]

Acolytes, Boo. Otherwise, yeah, bullies, but with a glass chin.

Barely a month after Omar won her a election, Saudi funded news networks were already printing op-eds that said:

" two “Muslim sisters” (Omar and Talib) are aligned with an anti-Saudi movement that infiltrated American politics in order to take control of the U.S. House of Representatives — so it could rebuke President Donald Trump’s policy to maintain a strong U.S. alliance with Saudi Arabia."

"Faisal al-Shammeri, an Al Arabiya writer who works for the Saudi diplomatic mission in the U.S., tweeted out a list of Omar’s social media statements about Saudi Arabia and declared she will be “hostile to the Gulf.”

Omar tweeted: “The Saudi government might have been strategic at covering up the daily atrocities carried out against minorities, women, activists and even the #YemenGenocide, but the murder of #JamalKhashoggi should be the last evil act they are allowed to commit.”

So the question is why was the Saudi government so fixated on a 36 year old congresswoman who hadn't even started her term in Congress yet?

And why are so many trumpers so quick to aid Saudi Arabia in trashing a US congresswoman?

Who’s afraid of Ilhan Omar? Saudi Arabia, for one | MinnPost

Last edited:
By the way, Omar is a Sunni muslim, just like Saudi Arabia..so this isn't a Shi'a vs Sunni thing...this is a right vs wrong thing...

And now even some republicans have came out to say that what the Saudi government is doing in Yemen is wrong.

That is a lie.

he's pretty much not capable of individual thought and thought processes. lump everyone together, slap on a clever funny trumpbear name and consider yourself an intellectual.

It is not really funny. He is a perfect example of Democrats endorsing Omar's anti semitic and anti American slurs because she is black and a member of a minority religion.

you will defend, even embrace whatever she says just because she is black and a member of a religious minority.

I'll defend your right to say whatever you want too. Not based on your skin color or if you believe in supernatural creatures.

There are no second class citizens in America

In reality, there is.

Did she get the date wrong or did she lie about it to make her lie about Muslims being treated differently under the law sound more credible?

There you go with the "under the law" bit. You mean people were charged with crimes when they harassed innocent people because they looked like they might be Muslims!

She trivializes the horror of 911 and refuses to condemn the perpetrators and you say, so she wasn't politically correct

Sound to me like English is not her first language, but I don't know. You are the one who said she should have used "should have been some Muslims murdered 3,000 Americans in the name of Islam." instead of the words she choose. If that's not demanding she use Politically Correct speech, I don't know what is.

If you judge people by the color of their skin or their religious faith or ethnicity rather than by what they say or do, you are a racist and that's exactly what identity politics does.

I love having a racist card pulled on me. Almost as fun as that Religious Card you tried.
Every American has the same rights and protections, so there are no second class citizens, if you had anything but bullshit between your ears, you would recognize what she was saying was that Muslims had to come together in order to protect themselves against the American government, and you have vigorously endorsed this anti American lie in this thread.

That is a lie.

It is not really funny. He is a perfect example of Democrats endorsing Omar's anti semitic and anti American slurs because she is black and a member of a minority religion.
and eventually it will backfire. then the whining will REALLY get into gear!

Lol, there is that rabid centrist shit again. So it’s all good because Trump allegedly did it? If so, then what? Let it slide? The stupid Hani ho has said this shit multiple times since she has been elected. Her words can’t be taken out of context. She said what she feels.
Wow, everyone is proving my point beautifully. Putting words in my mouth, calling me a rabid centrist just because I admit trump says some dumb shit. Hahaha wtf is a rabid centrist anyway? How dare I admit Trump can say some stupid shit, I’m just foaming centrism from the mouth here.

Of course Trump says stupid shit. If it’s not to excuse Omar, then what’s the point, and why so defensive?
Where did I excuse Omar? The point was that many on both sides are cheering for their politicians like they would the home team. The people I hear teeing off on Omar are the same trying to excuse away trumps stoopid comments. How tf was that point not clear in the OP?

Forum List

Back