Omar’s 9/11 comments expose hypocrisy on both sides

You could not be more incorrect.

Trump owns many attributes I will never acquire; none of which I desire.

Trump may have wealth, fame, fortune, a name, etc., but I don't have the baggage that Trump has placed upon his own soul, and he will carry that all with him, to his end.

Not my bad ..........

Many attributes such as being famous, powerful, successful, wealthy and not a sissy boy tattle tale.

I agree with you.

you left out some attributes; the really good ones .........

(1) serial liar
(2) con man
(3) serial adulterer
(4) admitted sexual assaulter of women
(5) making sexually explicit comments concerning his own daughter

Yeah, I have no desire to carry such guilt to my end.

1) Nope. Hyperbole is not lying.
2) Nope. But whatever helps your tattle tale self sleep at night.
3) He likes good looking women. I agree. Not the end of the world.
4) Nope. Women throw themselves at him. That is what he was bragging about.
5) Nope. He was complimenting her. As a father I understand.

Only guilt you carry is being a tattle tale pussy.

lying is lying & Trump has done more than Satan.
Cheating on his wives is a sport to Trump; you seem to be proud of him for that.

And your guilt is what? Having to constantly whine about having a tattle tale stuck straight up your ass?

Example of lies? You did tattle tale like a child so live with it.

Here, read; plenty of TrumpLies.

trump serial liar - Google Search

Only YOU can release the 'inner tattle tale' that you so enjoy stuck up your ass.

Many attributes such as being famous, powerful, successful, wealthy and not a sissy boy tattle tale.

I agree with you.

(1) serial liar
(2) con man
(3) serial adulterer

Cheating on his wives is a sport to Trump; you seem to be proud of him for that.

And your guilt is what? Having to constantly whine about having a tattle tale stuck straight up your ass?

Only YOU can release the 'inner tattle tale' that you so enjoy stuck up your ass.

I have. These are not lies. As I explained to you before, tattle tale. If I say I am 6’3 but I am really 6’2 but 6’3 in sneakers, Leftist dumbasses like you would call it a lie. But it’s just a slight fib. You’re a serial tattle tale. Tsk tsk tsk. When will you tattle on
Me again? What must I do?

It's unfortunate at this time that white nationalists are the only ones willing to step up to protect our freedom and liberties.

If we don't start fighting back it will all be over.

White nationalists? Fuck white nationalists.

AmeriKKKa isn't about being white.

America is about being American.

(1) serial liar
(2) con man
(3) serial adulterer

I have. These are not lies. As I explained to you before, tattle tale. If I say I am 6’3 but I am really 6’2 but 6’3 in sneakers, Leftist dumbasses like you would call it a lie. But it’s just a slight fib. You’re a serial tattle tale. Tsk tsk tsk. When will you tattle on

No one here cares how tall, or how short you are. You run around this forum whining with your 'tattle tale' shit now for a solid month & you call me a child? Go fuck yourself Donnie.

No one here cares how tall, or how short you are. You run around this forum whining with your 'tattle tale' shit now for a solid month & you call me a child? Go fuck yourself Donnie.

You’re off topic. Tsk tsk tsk. So you consider little fibs and hyperbole lies? Poor little tattle tale

You’re off topic. Tsk tsk tsk. So you consider little fibs and hyperbole lies? Poor little tattle tale

nothing off topic about my post; if you don't like it then REPORT it.

That is why they have a REPORT function here @ USMB, Donnie.

, utilizes an extremely minor vocabulary that does not demonstrate his claimed education, projects himself into every topic known to humanity when he has no knowledge of the subject, and he constantly offers his opinion & perspective on all of these, as if anyone actually cares.

I notice you have over 5000 postings in just 9 months.

The tattle tale function? That’s for pussies. So do you consider hyperbole and bravado to be lies? Yes or no?

, utilizes an extremely minor vocabulary that does not demonstrate his claimed education, projects himself into every topic known to humanity when he has no knowledge of the subject, and he constantly offers his opinion & perspective on all of these, as if anyone actually cares.

I notice you have over 5000 postings in just 9 months.

So; congratulations. You can read. You want some kind of award, or something?

The tattle tale function? That’s for pussies. So do you consider hyperbole and bravado to be lies? Yes or no?

The 'tattle tale' function is NOT for pussies. If that were in fact the case then you are calling the administration of USMB pussies, as they are the ones that put the REPORT function in place & for a reason.

The 'ignore function' is actually for pussies, Donnie boi.

It's unfortunate at this time that white nationalists are the only ones willing to step up to protect our freedom and liberties.

When are you going to start?

America is just a word.

I believe in unalienable rights. Life, liberty, property.
Freedom of association and disassociation.
Freedom to protect one's rights.

America is just a word.

You must also believe in racist white nationalists. Tell us you don't; make US believers.

America is just a word.

You must also believe in racist white nationalists. Tell us you don't; make US believers.

Since I don't believe racism exists, I can't say that.

The 'tattle tale' function is NOT for pussies. If that were in fact the case then you are calling the administration of USMB pussies, as they are the ones that put the REPORT function in place & for a reason.

It is there to protect sissy boys like you. Now please answer my question.

America is just a word.

Racism definitely exists. Case in point = Black Lives Matter.

the only "sissy boy" here is you, Donnie Boi. You twist & whine about some 'tattle tale' that seems to be stuck up your ass. Maybe go to a doctor to see if they can get that thing outta your ass, once & for all.

America is just a word.

Racism definitely exists. Case in point = Black Lives Matter.

Discrimination and or prejudice. Not racism.

BLM is a criminal enterprise.

Was Omar’s “some people did something,” comments on 9/11 a little too flippant considering the subject matter? Yes, for sure. In conjunction with her other worrying comments and leanancy towards actual ISIS terrorists, it is concerning. But in all honesty, the rights reaction to it does seem inproportionate. To me, this comment is on the same level as Trumps “bad people on both sides comment” during Charlottesville.

They are both cringeworthy comments. Yet, die hard trump supporters gave him a pass, and weren’t at all critical enough. On the other end of the spectrum the left is not only not critical of Omar, they’re actually calling fair criticism of Omar’s comments “incitement of violence”. Which is bat shit crazy.

I truly wish that political commentary and discussion would happen on a higher intellectual level than what is currently is. I want the Sam Harris Vs Ben Shapiro type of debate. Instead, the level of discussion I see is AOC vs Trump. I feel like this just kind of shows you how powerful the dying mainstream media still is. No one is watching, but they seem to still have a good amount of sway over the narrative. The narratives that attract eyes are AOC and Trump.

Lol, there is that rabid centrist shit again. So it’s all good because Trump allegedly did it? If so, then what? Let it slide? The stupid Hani ho has said this shit multiple times since she has been elected. Her words can’t be taken out of context. She said what she feels.
Wow, everyone is proving my point beautifully. Putting words in my mouth, calling me a rabid centrist just because I admit trump says some dumb shit. Hahaha wtf is a rabid centrist anyway? How dare I admit Trump can say some stupid shit, I’m just foaming centrism from the mouth here.

Was Omar’s “some people did something,” comments on 9/11 a little too flippant considering the subject matter? Yes, for sure. In conjunction with her other worrying comments and leanancy towards actual ISIS terrorists, it is concerning. But in all honesty, the rights reaction to it does seem inproportionate. To me, this comment is on the same level as Trumps “bad people on both sides comment” during Charlottesville.

They are both cringeworthy comments. Yet, die hard trump supporters gave him a pass, and weren’t at all critical enough. On the other end of the spectrum the left is not only not critical of Omar, they’re actually calling fair criticism of Omar’s comments “incitement of violence”. Which is bat shit crazy.

I truly wish that political commentary and discussion would happen on a higher intellectual level than what is currently is. I want the Sam Harris Vs Ben Shapiro type of debate. Instead, the level of discussion I see is AOC vs Trump. I feel like this just kind of shows you how powerful the dying mainstream media still is. No one is watching, but they seem to still have a good amount of sway over the narrative. The narratives that attract eyes are AOC and Trump.

Lol, there is that rabid centrist shit again. So it’s all good because Trump allegedly did it? If so, then what? Let it slide? The stupid Hani ho has said this shit multiple times since she has been elected. Her words can’t be taken out of context. She said what she feels.
Wow, everyone is proving my point beautifully. Putting words in my mouth, calling me a rabid centrist just because I admit trump says some dumb shit. Hahaha wtf is a rabid centrist anyway? How dare I admit Trump can say some stupid shit, I’m just foaming centrism from the mouth here.

Of course Trump says stupid shit. If it’s not to excuse Omar, then what’s the point, and why so defensive?

the only "sissy boy" here is you, Donnie Boi. You twist & whine about some 'tattle tale' that seems to be stuck up your ass. Maybe go to a doctor to see if they can get that thing outta your ass, once & for all.

Well if you keep dodging the question then I ll move on. Tattle tale.

Forum List

Back