Omarosa: President Trump showed a 'real and serious' mental decline

Omarosa: Nasty, tough or smart...or all?

I'd say

sad and pathetic.

:dunno:

she needs money? go find a job.....don't write a horrible book
books are a good thing.

yes, books are a good thing

when they are not full of lies ....like her sour grapes book is.
Omarosa is smart, Omarosa is a woman, Omarosa is elegant, Omarosa will be president of the United States in 2020

I'd say

sad and pathetic.

books are a good thing.

Omarosa is smart, Omarosa is a woman, Omarosa is elegant, Omarosa will be president of the United States in 2020

Me thinks you babble too much.

I'd say

sad and pathetic.

books are a good thing.

Me thinks you babble too much.
that's a clear racial slur. basques have a reputation for talking too much

Does anyone really believe anything this woman says? I mean, Trump might have said those things (I could see it) but I'm sure as hell not going to believe just because Omarosa says so in a tell-all book.

"this book is riddled with lies and false accusations. its sad that disgruntled former employee is trying to profit off these false attacks" - Sarah Huckabee

"The book is an appetizer, Omarosa has told people. She's holding onto the most explosive material she has, including the names of the president's illegitimate children."

Frank Luntz‏Verified account @FrankLuntz

I’m in @Omarosa’s book on page 149. She claims to have heard from someone who heard from me that I heard Trump use the N-word. Not only is this flat-out false (I’ve never heard such a thing), but Omarosa didn’t even make an effort to call or email me to verify. Very shoddy work.

"It's my nature," said the scorpion to the frog. -- my only thought about the Omarosa-Trump kerfuffle.

Forum List

Back