Omarosa: President Trump showed a 'real and serious' mental decline

Trump being loyal made her a position for a year...….some gratitude

"Disgruntled former employee hates their boss" by James Comey, Omarosa, and the Stenographer.

Wow.

Bombshells one and all

I noticed that he does not fit the normal mindset as the other people in Washington D. C. I would think that by now he would have tried to fit in with the others that play in the Great Swamp. He seems to have trouble getting a long with others, and plays by his own rules. People should never do that if they want to "fit in" or get a long with others. (Sorry just had to write something stupid)

Trump is where he is because most are tired of the same political lies and games. Trump don't play dat.

No silly, because he ran against Hillary The Hag
But that is not accurate, as it does not explain how trump won the nomination, and I doubt "just anyone" would have beaten her. Trump rolled the Republican Party by appealing to the worst in people, then rode the wave to the white house.

Disgruntled WH staffer, with an axe to grind and no job prospects, writes a book for money disparaging the man who fired her.

Yep, should be a best seller among the looney liberals. .... :cuckoo: ... :lol: :lol:
It seems Trump hires only the sanest lol

I noticed that he does not fit the normal mindset as the other people in Washington D. C. I would think that by now he would have tried to fit in with the others that play in the Great Swamp. He seems to have trouble getting a long with others, and plays by his own rules. People should never do that if they want to "fit in" or get a long with others. (Sorry just had to write something stupid)
And you did a darn fine job!

Trump has not mentally declined he has always been the same nitwit and con man as he is today.

No silly, because he ran against Hillary The Hag
But that is not accurate, as it does not explain how trump won the nomination, and I doubt "just anyone" would have beaten her. Trump rolled the Republican Party by appealing to the worst in people, then rode the wave to the white house.

OJ Simpson could beat Hillary The Hag

Forum List

Back