Omar Refuses To Answer If She’s A Communist And Supports Al Qaeda

The people that have espoused interests counter to the interests of the USA need to be immediately removed from their positions

Yep, and we have close to 50,000 of them crossing the border "illegally" every month.

Huh? 50,000 Jews???

No, 50,000 people that hate America and it’s politics but love America as a friendly generous country...per month.
How do you know they hate America?

Wow, coulda swore you said "hate America and it's politics" but hey, if you want to reform your statement, go for it.
You just said 50,000 people are entering this country who hate America. What people are these? How do you know they hate America. I am sorry you are having memory issues, but when you make very vague, unlinked and nonsequiter statements, you create confusion.

Hate America and it's politics.

Was the marriage between her and her brother a strictly professional relationship or something more than that?
Are you incestphobic? Polygamyphobic?

The Jews in the OT are, and well we have the Mormons don't we.
Mormons are not Polygamists and haven't been sine 1896. Perhaps if you actually knew shit you would know that. As for incest be specific and cite any time Mormons were such.

One of the things I could never understand about Joseph Smith was that he taught and practiced polygamy and many of his followers followed his advice. However, the Book of Mormon specifically and strongly condemns this practice The following verses are from the Book of Mormon. All verse numbers have been removed for easier reading and all highlights are my own:

“And now it came to pass that the people of Nephi, under the reign of the second king, began to grow hard in their hearts, and indulge themselves somewhat in wicked practices, such as like unto David of old desiring many wives and concubines, and also Solomon, his son” (Jacob 1:15).

“But the word of God burdens me because of your grosser crimes. For behold, thus saith the Lord: This people begin to wax in iniquity; they understand not the scriptures, for they seek to excuse themselves in committing whoredoms, because of the things which were written concerning David, and Solomon his son. Behold, David and Solomon truly had many wives and concubines, which thing was abominable before me, saith the Lord. Wherefore, thus saith the Lord, I have led this people forth out of the land of Jerusalem, by the power of mine arm, that I might raise up unto me a righteous branch from the fruit of the loins of Joseph. Wherefore, I the Lord God will not suffer that this people shall do like unto them of old. Wherefore, my brethren, hear me, and hearken to the word of the Lord: For there shall not any man among you have save it be one wife; and concubines he shall have none; For I, the Lord God, delight in the chastity of women. And whoredoms are an abomination before me; thus saith the Lord of Hosts. Wherefore, this people shall keep my commandments, saith the Lord of Hosts, or cursed be the land for their sakes” (Jacob 2:23,-29).

“And it came to pass that Riplakish did not do that which was right in the sight of the Lord, for he did have many wives and concubines, and did lay that upon men's shoulders which was grievous to be borne; yea, he did tax them with heavy taxes; and with the taxes he did build many spacious buildings” (Ether 10:5).

“And now it came to pass that Zeniff conferred the kingdom upon Noah, one of his sons; therefore Noah began to reign in his stead; and he did not walk in the ways of his father. For behold, he did not keep the commandments of God, but he did walk after the desires of his own heart. And he had many wives and concubines. And he did cause his people to commit sin, and do that which was abominable in the sight of the Lord. Yea, and they did commit whoredoms and all manner of wickedness” (Mosiah 11:1, 2).

For those of you who do not have a copy of the Book of Mormon, here is a link that will get you access to the Book. The site has both word-search and verse-search:

The Book of Mormon -- Simple Searches'

Huh? 50,000 Jews???

No, 50,000 people that hate America and it’s politics but love America as a friendly generous country...per month.

Wow, coulda swore you said "hate America and it's politics" but hey, if you want to reform your statement, go for it.
You just said 50,000 people are entering this country who hate America. What people are these? How do you know they hate America. I am sorry you are having memory issues, but when you make very vague, unlinked and nonsequiter statements, you create confusion.

You seem incapable of following a discussion, much less backing up your claims. Let me know when you can fill in the blanks in a coherent fashion.

:dunno:

You seem incapable of following a discussion, much less backing up your claims. Let me know when you can fill in the blanks in a coherent fashion.

Gee, and here I was following your statement....go figure.

Holy shit. I had no idea it was past time to ask the religion of terrorism to condemn terrorism. We’re just going to move past 9-11 now, some people did something you know? Just let it go. Along with all the other shit they do. It’s past time we just don’t question that anymore.

MYXunEl.jpg

"After coming to America as an ungrateful refugee, she committed immigration fraud, campaign finance violations and marriage fraud. I’ve never heard her say a positive thing about the USA."

What fraud! what scum!

hp6e1aJ.jpg
Are you a communist? Do you support al-qaeda?
I can answer those questions why can't she? Why? Because her actions clearly show she does support them.
You can answer those questions? Then do so....not seeing your answers yet.
I am not a prominent politician that has in the past openly supported both groups but sure, I will answer I am not a communist and I do not support AQ. Now why can't she answer those questions? Since her own actions make the questions relevant.

"After coming to America as an ungrateful refugee, she committed immigration fraud, campaign finance violations and marriage fraud. I’ve never heard her say a positive thing about the USA."

What fraud! what scum!

hp6e1aJ.jpg
Are you a communist? Do you support al-qaeda?
I can answer those questions why can't she? Why? Because her actions clearly show she does support them.
You can answer those questions? Then do so....not seeing your answers yet.
I am not a prominent politician that has in the past openly supported both groups but sure, I will answer I am not a communist and I do not support AQ. Now why can't she answer those questions? Since her own actions make the questions relevant.
Thank you.....and the two others I have asked have yet to answer.......I wonder why they can't answer those questions. I believe their comments on this forum make their answers even MORE relevant.

Why is she required to answer trolls and morons?
Because of her actions in support of those groups.....
What actions?
Already listed she supported known terrorists on at least 3 occasions and she supports AOC and her communist ideas. What you can't read?
Quote me her support of terrorists.

Still waiting. Show a link where many hate America but love Americans.

What fraud! what scum!

hp6e1aJ.jpg
What immigration fraud? Show us the indictment please. If campaign finance violations are a deportable offense...you will need to deport Trump.
She married her brother.
You fn republicans are all the result of incest

What actions?
Already listed she supported known terrorists on at least 3 occasions and she supports AOC and her communist ideas. What you can't read?
You can't read? Why should I link to things already linked to? You to STUPID to look at previous links?

What actions?
Here is one you Moron.....Rep. Ilhan Omar asks judge for compassion in ISIS recruit sentencing

What actions?
Here is another when she a State Congress critter...Muslim Lawmaker Votes in Favor of Terrorists - SFGate

Forum List

Back