Omar Refuses To Answer If She’s A Communist And Supports Al Qaeda

Why is she required to answer trolls and morons?
Because of her actions in support of those groups.....
What actions?
Already listed she supported known terrorists on at least 3 occasions and she supports AOC and her communist ideas. What you can't read?
Quote me her support of terrorists.
And her she is saying that Muslims should not be blamed for 9/11. Rep. Ilhan Omar's 9/11 Comments in Context - FactCheck.org

What actions?
Already listed she supported known terrorists on at least 3 occasions and she supports AOC and her communist ideas. What you can't read?
Don't you mean support of "someones"? That is what she calls terrorists. She obviously hates America.

No, 50,000 people that hate America and it’s politics but love America as a friendly generous country...per month.
How do you know they hate America?

Wow, coulda swore you said "hate America and it's politics" but hey, if you want to reform your statement, go for it.
You just said 50,000 people are entering this country who hate America. What people are these? How do you know they hate America. I am sorry you are having memory issues, but when you make very vague, unlinked and nonsequiter statements, you create confusion.

Hate America and it's politics.
You seem incapable of following a discussion, much less backing up your claims. Let me know when you can fill in the blanks in a coherent fashion.

:dunno:

Sure, like that's going to happen. I have a far better chance of becoming the Queen of England even though I possess the typical male appendage and the accompanying accouterments.

What actions?
Don't you mean support of "someones"? That is what she calls terrorists. She obviously hates America.
What actions?
And her she is saying that Muslims should not be blamed for 9/11. Rep. Ilhan Omar's 9/11 Comments in Context - FactCheck.org

They shouldn’t be. Just like Christians shouldn’t be blamed for abortion clinic bombings. Terrorists are to blame.

What actions?
What actions?

They shouldn’t be. Just like Christians shouldn’t be blamed for abortion clinic bombings. Terrorists are to blame.
LOL 19 Muslims did 9/11 and they did BECAUSE they were Muslim. Just like the Thousands of terrorist attacks around the world yearly BY Muslims BECAUSE they are Muslim. Go ahead cite for me a single main stream Christian religion that has advocated bombing abortion clinics. Name me the hundreds of attacks yearly ( I am giving you a break since Muslims make thousands of attacks) by Main stream Christians told to do it by a Main stream Christian religion.

What actions?
What actions?

Just like Christians shouldn’t be blamed for abortion clinic bombings.

No, it is not just like Christians. Christianity does not endorse violence, Islam does. Islam is to blame.

Her voting record

Name your source
Bing is your friend. Don’t bog me down with your ignorance.

When you post stuff on USMB or any forum, it is YOU who must provide links to back up your post. If you can't back up a post, when then STFU. You're just another lazy ass Little Trumpster who thinks facts don't matter.
By the way,,nice reference source for your OP,,"Twitchy?:auiqs.jpg:"

What actions?
What actions?

Just like Christians shouldn’t be blamed for abortion clinic bombings.

No, it is not just like Christians. Christianity does not endorse violence, Islam does. Islam is to blame.

You do know Christianity's background don't you. I mean they fight each other.

"I will not dignify that with an answer,"

the few may intercept it has tap dancing but its really they don't care what she says because they believe otherwise

but when a woman says that she is "insulted to have been asked that question." Most guys don't get it because they can't understand how insulting the question is and why she even have to answer such a question

If Trump was asked the same question "are u a communist and do u support AQ, he would be insulted to have to answer such a question but then again he does like to hear himself talk and probably have something to make cookie-cutter answers

I would suspect that even if she said No that it still would be taken the wrong way by those on the right

She gave the proper response and if the cameras were not around she might have added a finger to the comment
Trump has taken many stupid questions from the press and has answered them

It almost seems like the grotesque, inbred, illiterate towelhead Muslim who probably had the clit removal procedure which Muslims do for some reason, from Somalia intentionally mispronounces English words. My question is why do the ugly ass savages, the "Squad" put on red lipstick? Bizarre. No sober male finds them attractive or intelligent. They might as well put red lipstick on their anuses. No sober males wants to see it.

Her voting record

Name your source
Bing is your friend. Don’t bog me down with your ignorance.

When you post stuff on USMB or any forum, it is YOU who must provide links to back up your post. If you can't back up a post, when then STFU. You're just another lazy ass Little Trumpster who thinks facts don't matter.
By the way,,nice reference source for your OP,,"Twitchy?:auiqs.jpg:"
OK, post a link that proves Trump committed a crime. :21:

Why should she waste her time? These are false and misleading accusations made by the stupid, crude slut in the Oval Office who just runs his mouth. I wouldn't put up with this sort of nonsense. Nobody should. There are much more important issues to deal with in a serious manner.

Why should she waste her time? These are false and misleading accusations made by the stupid, crude slut in the Oval Office who just runs his mouth. I wouldn't put up with this sort of nonsense. Nobody should. There are much more important issues to deal with in a serious manner.
Omar's record:

-Defended terror attacks on Israel
-Advocated for leniency for men convicted of trying to join ISIS
-Voted against ending terrorist life insurance payouts
-Advocated for a Muslim Brotherhood member to be let out of jail
-Demonized US troops that killed terrorists

Omar's record:

Context? Links? Her explanation/motivation? The right-wing types spin this stuff so badly that I would not trust it absent these things. The right-wingers simply are not reliable. They have a bad tendency to leave out relevant facts, exaggerate, and pursue character assassination, many times all in caps and boldface for added drama.

Omar's record:

Context? Links? Her explanation/motivation? The right-wing types spin this stuff so badly that I would not trust it absent these things. The right-wingers simply are not reliable. They have a bad tendency to leave out relevant facts, exaggerate, and pursue character assassination, many times all in caps and boldface for added drama.
Your ignorance is why you’re a leftist.

"I will not dignify that with an answer,"

the few may intercept it has tap dancing but its really they don't care what she says because they believe otherwise

but when a woman says that she is "insulted to have been asked that question." Most guys don't get it because they can't understand how insulting the question is and why she even have to answer such a question

If Trump was asked the same question "are u a communist and do u support AQ, he would be insulted to have to answer such a question but then again he does like to hear himself talk and probably have something to make cookie-cutter answers

I would suspect that even if she said No that it still would be taken the wrong way by those on the right

She gave the proper response and if the cameras were not around she might have added a finger to the comment

So you support the filthy ass Muslim American hating bitch?

Good for you.

Trump helped to out crazy dumbasses like you.

[
Omar's record:

...and now all the filthy Democrats are defending the shithead. Trump was brilliant with his tweets outing the craziness of the Democrats.

Forum List

Back