Omar Refuses To Answer If She’s A Communist And Supports Al Qaeda

No. You don’t get to do this Coyote. I am on topic. You said she should do what her constituents voted her to do. I am challenging you on your own statement. Of course you ll just turn and run per usual.
And as usual you expect an instantaneous response. Chill dude. I suspect part of what she ran on was a more critical position towards Israel. Nothing wrong with that. Time to quit kowtowing to Bibi.

Israel is a body of land. What you mean is critical of Jews the people of Israel and no she never ran on that and actually upset her constituents at least some of them. You do realize that when people criticize Israel it’s not it’s sand or beaches but it’s people aka Jews.

Minnesota Congresswoman Ignites Debate On Israel And Anti-Semitism
You do realize Israel is a state (with its own policies and ambitions) and the Jewish people are people independent of any state. No state is immune from criticism of its policies. I don’t agree with all Omar’s views but I absolutely agree to a more evenhanded approach to the IP situation, despite the fact that any politician who attempts to address it is roundly demonized by you. Now have we derailed this sufficiently?

So if someone says “I hate America“ should I as an American believe he means the weather and not it’s people? No, Coyote, when you say you hate Israel you mean it’s people. My people and me. And you brought this up. Only persons who thinks I am derailing this thread is you.

Actually many people hate America and it’s politics but love Americans as a friendly generous people. I can hate Israel’s rightwing nationalist politics and policies but love the ISRAELI people and vibrant culture. Jews are a much broader group spread across the world, nationals of many different countries. No one is above criticism but any politician who is critical of Israeli policy is politically demonized.

If I am derailing anything, it is you who set the path,

Yep, and we have close to 50,000 of them crossing the border "illegally" every month.

No dumbass. I did not.

Except you did. You follow a pattern of bashing Israel and Jewish people and that’s fine. Just please own it.
Link to where I brought it up.
Omar Refuses To Answer If She’s A Communist And Supports Al Qaeda

You said she should do what her constituents want her to do. All she has done thus far is bash my people. And you defend her when she gets bashed back. That is your right but you don’t have the right to silence me under the pretense of being off topic.

And all you have done is bash her people. So what? You act like it is the only thing she talks when it’s really the only thing you talk about. Look at Wikipedia. She embraces a whole lot of progressive positions Tharp have nothing to do with Israel or Jews. Presumably she was elected to move forward a political agenda based on those positions. I would assume that is what her constituents want.

When you assume you make an ass out of you and me. Her positions have been mostly anti American and anti Jew. She got elected in her mostly Leftist and Somali district. Even you have to admit she has said some rotten things about my people.

What is anti American in her positions? Be specific.

And as usual you expect an instantaneous response. Chill dude. I suspect part of what she ran on was a more critical position towards Israel. Nothing wrong with that. Time to quit kowtowing to Bibi.

Israel is a body of land. What you mean is critical of Jews the people of Israel and no she never ran on that and actually upset her constituents at least some of them. You do realize that when people criticize Israel it’s not it’s sand or beaches but it’s people aka Jews.

You do realize Israel is a state (with its own policies and ambitions) and the Jewish people are people independent of any state. No state is immune from criticism of its policies. I don’t agree with all Omar’s views but I absolutely agree to a more evenhanded approach to the IP situation, despite the fact that any politician who attempts to address it is roundly demonized by you. Now have we derailed this sufficiently?

So if someone says “I hate America“ should I as an American believe he means the weather and not it’s people? No, Coyote, when you say you hate Israel you mean it’s people. My people and me. And you brought this up. Only persons who thinks I am derailing this thread is you.

Actually many people hate America and it’s politics but love Americans as a friendly generous people. I can hate Israel’s rightwing nationalist politics and policies but love the ISRAELI people and vibrant culture. Jews are a much broader group spread across the world, nationals of many different countries. No one is above criticism but any politician who is critical of Israeli policy is politically demonized.

Yep, and we have close to 50,000 of them crossing the border "illegally" every month.

Huh? 50,000 Jews???

wasnt "Omar" one of those ugly/big/fat/disgusting monsters Godzilla had a showdown with?

You claimed she was doing what her voters want her to do, she is bashing Jews, so you need to show her voters want that. Shouldn't be hard since she comes from a Muslim district.
What does that have to do with this discussion? Trying to derail?
YOU brought it up dumb ass now you can't defend it so resort to word games. Admit you screwed up and move on.
No dumbass. I did not.
Lying how very leftist of you, YOU said she was doing what her voters wanted retard.

No. You can’t even get THAT right. What I said (post 25):

No. She should do exactly what she is doing which is what most elected officials eventually learn to do. Don’t engage with baiters because no matter you say it will be twisted, and her time and efforts are better spent doing the work her constituents elected her to do.
Read your last sentence retard.

No answer is required from Omar.

She is a foreign, anti-Semitic, America-hating, terrorist supporting con artist who married her own family member to get him into the country.

She is an ungrateful POS who was rescued from a refugee camp, allowed to enter the US, and has repaid this country with openly divisive behavior and treason.

She has been scolded / reprimanded by her own party...

and she deserves to be returned to the refugee camp from which she was rescued - let some other nation welcome her into their populace. From everything she has said / done, she will obviously be more happy wherever else she ends up...

Huh? 50,000 Jews???

No, 50,000 people that hate America and it’s politics but love America as a friendly generous country...per month.

"After coming to America as an ungrateful refugee, she committed immigration fraud, campaign finance violations and marriage fraud. I’ve never heard her say a positive thing about the USA."

What fraud! what scum!

hp6e1aJ.jpg

"After coming to America as an ungrateful refugee, she committed immigration fraud, campaign finance violations and marriage fraud. I’ve never heard her say a positive thing about the USA."

What fraud! what scum!

hp6e1aJ.jpg
Are you a communist? Do you support al-qaeda?
I can answer those questions why can't she? Why? Because her actions clearly show she does support them.

Huh? 50,000 Jews???

No, 50,000 people that hate America and it’s politics but love America as a friendly generous country...per month.
How do you know they hate America?

What fraud! what scum!

hp6e1aJ.jpg
What immigration fraud? Show us the indictment please. If campaign finance violations are a deportable offense...you will need to deport Trump.

What fraud! what scum!

hp6e1aJ.jpg
What immigration fraud? Show us the indictment please. If campaign finance violations are a deportable offense...you will need to deport Trump.
She married her brother.

Huh? 50,000 Jews???

Wow, coulda swore you said "hate America and it's politics" but hey, if you want to reform your statement, go for it.

Anti American to the core.

Plus yes, she married her brother.

She is a sicko.

mOpuo9O.jpg

What fraud! what scum!

hp6e1aJ.jpg
Are you a communist? Do you support al-qaeda?
I can answer those questions why can't she? Why? Because her actions clearly show she does support them.
You can answer those questions? Then do so....not seeing your answers yet.

What fraud! what scum!

hp6e1aJ.jpg
She married her brother.
Ah yes....the CRC story line.....:71:

Huh? 50,000 Jews???

Wow, coulda swore you said "hate America and it's politics" but hey, if you want to reform your statement, go for it.
You just said 50,000 people are entering this country who hate America. What people are these? How do you know they hate America. I am sorry you are having memory issues, but when you make very vague, unlinked and nonsequiter statements, you create confusion.

Forum List

Back