Omar Refuses To Answer If She’s A Communist And Supports Al Qaeda

Don't understand supporting anyone who just speaks with out thinking, a freshman or a president.

Why is she required to answer trolls and morons?

Ihan Omar is not required to answer...
But if she wants to prove her critics wrong, she should be able to answer the question with honesty and with efficiency.

It shows she is hiding something. Which I am sure she is.
No. She should do exactly what she is doing which is what most elected officials eventually learn to do. Don’t engage with baiters because no matter you say it will be twisted, and her time and efforts are better spent doing the work her constituents elected her to do.

But if she wants to prove her critics wrong, she should be able to answer the question with honesty and with efficiency.

No. She should do exactly what she is doing which is what most elected officials eventually learn to do. Don’t engage with baiters because no matter you say it will be twisted, and her time and efforts are better spent doing the work her constituents elected her to do.

Please show a link where her constituents voted her to bash Jews. Thank you.

Don’t engage with baiters because no matter you say it will be twisted, and her time and efforts are better spent doing the work her constituents elected her to do.

Right! Exactly what the Dems and the left do on a daily basis with Trump. How ironic works out. Lol

What does that have to do with anything? Thank you.

You claimed she was doing what her voters want her to do, she is bashing Jews, so you need to show her voters want that. Shouldn't be hard since she comes from a Muslim district.

Don’t engage with baiters because no matter you say it will be twisted, and her time and efforts are better spent doing the work her constituents elected her to do.

Right! Exactly what the Dems and the left do on a daily basis with Trump. How ironic works out. Lol

Sounds like you are describing Trump :lol:

You said she should do what her constituents voted her to do and so far all she has done is bash Jews. Unless there is something else she has done that I am not aware of? So my question is did the aforementioned constituents vote for her to bash Jews? Pretty logical.

You claimed she was doing what her voters want her to do, she is bashing Jews, so you need to show her voters want that. Shouldn't be hard since she comes from a Muslim district.
What does that have to do with this discussion? Trying to derail?

YOU brought it up dumb ass now you can't defend it so resort to word games. Admit you screwed up and move on.

No. You don’t get to do this Coyote. I am on topic. You said she should do what her constituents voted her to do. I am challenging you on your own statement. Of course you ll just turn and run per usual.

Let’s see...op has zip to do with Jews and now we are supposed to talk about Jew bashing because Omar refuses to be baited by trolls? Oh. But Muslim bashing is ok right? I have no idea what her constituents want but if it is that important to you look up the issues she ran on. Wikipedia puts it succinctly.
Ilhan Omar - Wikipedia

Pretty much progressive.

Forum List

Back