Olympics Hit by Crisis Over Iran-Israel Contest

You are the first person I have heard make this ignorant comment about the fine Jewish people.

I see you do not deny the well known fact about the Greek men doing more then any other group to advance the idea of corking little boys.

Dave said:
You are the first person I have heard make this ignorant comment about the fine Jewish people.

I see you do not deny the well known fact about the Greek men doing more then any other group to advance the idea of corking little boys.

Yeah Schlomo, why don't you go back 6,000 years before Christ and before we knew right from wrong and when it was any hole in a storm, you wreak of desperation in your futile attempts to discredit me. In the meanwhile i'll go off of modern standards when I say that Jews are scheisters, maybe thats why its called being "Jewed down" when you are getting fucked over.

By the way though I can give you a little Greek since that is what ytou obviously desire, fucking queer!

I'd rather be someone who "Jews down" then someone who gets "goyed up".

If getting the best deal is considered a Jewish thing then thats just another thing thats makes Jews great.

Now go grease up another little boy.

Dave said:
I'd rather be someone who "Jews down" then someone who gets "goyed up".

If getting the best deal is considered a Jewish thing then thats just another thing thats makes Jews great.

Now go grease up another little boy.

I think you like to suck cock and lick guys assholes since you are the one who is fascinated by the topic. Is Freddy Mercury your favorite singer? Did Liberace give you a hard on? Faggot ass ****!

-59 on the rep points! HOLY SHIT! You sir are a loser.

Also greasy hair locks boy its not getting the best deal, Jews will fuck their grandmother over for money, its called greedy rats.

Have you read you last two posts? What a freak.

How many of your over 3000 posts refer to homosexuals in one way or another? Look at your excellent insight into the homosexual world. You can't even control your homosexuality, but hey you can't help that it's in your blood.

What the fuck are "rep points" and who the fuck cares?

It is sad how really important and what a big deal it is to you what color your box is or how many points you have on here, you are clearly the freek of the area you live in and that no one pays any attention to you.

I don't think that their is any group of people in the world that are treated better by their family's then are Jewish Grandmothers.

Dave said:
Have you read you last two posts? What a freak.

How many of your over 3000 posts refer to homosexuals in one way or another? Look at your excellent insight into the homosexual world. You can't even control your homosexuality, but hey you can't help that it's in your blood.

What the fuck are "rep points" and who the fuck cares?

It is sad how really important and what a big deal it is to you what color your box is or how many points you have on here, you are clearly the freek of the area you live in and that no one pays any attention to you.

I don't think that their is any group of people in the world that are treated better by their family's then are Jewish Grandmothers.

They treat em good so they won't steal from them.

Homosexual? Lol send a wife, sister or daughter my way and we'll see just how queer I am. Man take a shower, the stench of desperation and pastrami is overwhelming on you.

Also Schlomo the points matter because since virtually none of us have any personal contact its the only criteria we have here to use, admit it hurts you that you're considered a loser here.

Enjoy sucking that big cock tonight that i'm sure you have waiting at home for you, twinkletoes.

You know what is sad, you will always be the only one that does not know how lame you are.

How many new rep points do you have? I am so excited I hope I get more rep points then you. This is neat, do you think my little box by my name will change colors soon?

Joke is on you dumbass, and you don't even know it.

Dave it is so fun riling up a little Jew boy like you, you can never, I mean not even aspire to reach my heights of glory.

Boy did you fuck up taking me on, do you have any manhood left?

Come on geek, tell us how cool you are because of your rep points or what your little box says.

Your a joke, how much money do you send in to this board so that you can feel important on here.

OCA said:
I think you like to suck cock and lick guys assholes since you are the one who is fascinated by the topic. Is Freddy Mercury your favorite singer? Did Liberace give you a hard on? Faggot ass ****!
This is what someone writes when their riled up.

Haha i've got a fan and a stalker all at the same time. Your jealousy is overwhelming my little Hebrew worshipper, but then again isn't that a Jewish trait.

BTW no money sent in from this Greek Adonis but hey some invites to party at the homes of the board owners, I think that speaks well to my sparkling personality, wit, intelligence and charm. Sorry that you're a Jew and don't get to see that side of me but oh well, you still have your multiracial boyfriends to read the kabala and get teabagged with.

Dave said:
This statement is a dead give away to how lame you are.

Well Schlomo nice attempt, but don't you now see that it is futile to try and take me down? Sort of like Slippery Rock taking on the university of Miami.

OCA said:
BTW no money sent in from this Greek Adonis but hey some invites to party at the homes of the board owners,
Do you bring your dungens and dragons game to these chat room partys?

Dave said:
This is what someone writes when their riled up.

That is what someone writes when they have someone nailed dead to rights. BTW how is your marriage in Massachusets holding up? That IRS thing must have stung when you and you're husband weren't allowed to file jointly, hah I guess you'll just have to be happy fisting each other.

Forum List

Back