Olympics Hit by Crisis Over Iran-Israel Contest

insein said:
apparently. This guy has only attacked OCA since hes been here. Hasnt offered any conversing points whatsoever.

Then OCA should be happy that we won't stop him from defending himself and attacking back, right OCA?

DKSuddeth said:
Then OCA should be happy that we won't stop him from defending himself and attacking back, right OCA?

You're absolutely right, i'm gonna fuck this guy over with a verbal louisville slugger so that all his kabala reading friends here in Park Heights, Maryland won't even be able to recognize him.

Dave said:
I bet thats what you tell the neighbors while you beat your wife.

Hey Schlomo why don't you go cut those greasy fucking locks, take the drink coaster off your head and take a shower while you're at it. I don't hate Jews, well except for you. Knew some nice Jewish whores who used to come around us Greeks because they were looking to elevate themselves culturally, problem was they smelled like 3 day old pastrami and we wouldn't touch them with a bargepole.

Boy did you step in a pile of dogshit trying to take me on. Better tell all your friends to find some nice rocks to pile on your grave because i'm going to bury you.

The funny thing is Dave, or is it Abraham? Anyway, the whole board knows i'm not racist against anybody as witnessed by my many battles against the racists here, so i've got free passes here so to speak to belittle you
because everybody knows i'm doing it to YOU and you only.

Lol man you want to rethink duking it out with me? Last chance to call a ref in!

Could you possibly be able to give us anymore information on how insecure and powerless you are in your life? It is clear why you dislike Jews, Jews have always been hated because of jelousy.

Schlomo get one thing through your head, its not about Jews, its about you. Have you noticed that red dot by your handle? Nobody gives a rats ass about you.

Did you take a shower and get a haircut yet?

Also how could I possibly be jealous of Jews? I'm Greek, the original master race.

A little tip here on USMB, that psychobabble bullshit about insecurity and powerless blah blah blah won't work. For the most part the people, like me, are much too intelligent to fall for that crap.

Keep using that and you'll get eaten alive.

DKSuddeth said:
you also got your asses handed to you by a bunch of Titans. :teeth:

Jealousy will get you nowhere.

We've conquered, been conquered and then reconquered so many times it'll make your head spin. Everytime you add 2+2, think about science, ponder philosophy, take in the arts or speak english thank your local Greek. Hell if you have to use the justice system say a little thanks to us.

Dave said:
Master race? you sure got your own little world going here.

Schlomo i'm beginning to understand you, you thought you'd jump in and take on the titleholder, admirable but foolish. You need to swim in the wading pool before you jump off the high dive. Now i'm being nice to you because I could rip you a new asshole if need be, consider yourself lucky.

OCA said:

We've conquered, been conquered and then reconquered so many times it'll make your head spin. Everytime you add 2+2, think about science, ponder philosophy, take in the arts or speak english thank your local Greek. Hell if you have to use the justice system say a little thanks to us.

I'll give y'all a :thup: to the spartans. Those were some bad ass Muthers.

OCA said:

I know that the Greek men are famous through out history for their homosexuality with little boys.

OCA said:
Schlomo get one thing through your head, its not about Jews, its about you. Have you noticed that red dot by your handle? Nobody gives a rats ass about you.

Try not speaking for everyone on the board, k?

OCA said:
Have you noticed that red dot by your handle? Nobody gives a rats ass about you.
At first I did not know what this was about, but you show how insecure you are. I hope your dot does not change to red, you would have a nervous break down.

If your from the "master race" could you at least act like it?

Dave said:
I know that the Greek men are famous through out history for their homosexuality with little boys.
And Jews are famous for sponging off others and screwing their mothers out of nickels.

Forum List

Back