Olympics Hit by Crisis Over Iran-Israel Contest

OCA said:
Back off, thats no flame!
Kathianne, you must be a very nice person to not notice that this person is telling YOU to back off and not tell him/her what to do.

I am sorry to upset you, but the anti-semtic statement this person made upset me.

Is this some kind a anti-Jewish site?

Dave said:
Kathianne, you must be a very nice person to not notice that this person is telling YOU to back off and not tell him/her what to do.

I am sorry to upset you, but the anti-semtic statement this person made upset me.

Just post. I noticed.

Dave said:

nah--it's sort of a be tactful with your freedom of speech site.

Dave said:

Yea well if you think OCA is anti-semetic, don't even be on the boards when Big D and William Joyce choose to type, lol.

insein said:
Yea well if you think OCA is anti-semetic, don't even be on the boards when Big D and William Joyce choose to type, lol.

Yep, for clarification i'm not anti-semitic. This schmuck though thinks he's on the board for 1 day and already knows whats going on, if he had some smarts and done some reading beforehand he would know in what context and to whom that statement was made and would understand.

Dave do yourself a favor and do some background reading on a clown named Big D, I tell you this so that you will not embarrass yourself further. A little clue this guy Big D is a Jew, tell me after reading some of his stuff, is he represenative of most Jews?

OCA said:
Yep, for clarification i'm not anti-semitic. This schmuck though thinks he's on the board for 1 day and already knows whats going on, if he had some smarts and done some reading beforehand he would know in what context and to whom that statement was made and would understand.

Dave do yourself a favor and do some background reading on a clown named Big D, I tell you this so that you will not embarrass yourself further. A little clue this guy Big D is a Jew, tell me after reading some of his stuff, is he represenative of most Jews?

OCA's comment was probably just a witty stab at a humorous and sarcastic comment, and it shouldn't be taken seriously.

However, if you run across the clown William Joyce, you'll quickly see what anti-semitism is. He probably gives money to Hamas.

Hobbit said:
OCA's comment was probably just a witty stab at a humorous and sarcastic comment, and it shouldn't be taken seriously.

However, if you run across the clown William Joyce, you'll quickly see what anti-semitism is. He probably gives money to Hamas.

Hobbit, I agree totally, which is why I gave the newbie a bit of a wrist slap, as OCA said, anyone who knows him, would know he isn't prejudiced. William and a couple others? Well, that might be different, but they wouldn't likely come on the Olympics thread, when they prefer the Israeli Palestinian thread.

Hobbit said:

No william just hates everyone equally. Jews and Muslims both get equal amounts of hatred from him.

OCA said:
Didn't want to get the smell of gifelte fish and those fucking greasy hair locks that hang down on the sides of their heads on him.
This is what you wrote and you have still yet to say your sorry. Now you want to blame the fact that you wrote this on someone else. The fact that you wrote this statement and snapped at Kathianne shows me that you are hatefull, bitter and a anti-semite.

I stand by my first statement that you are not a fit enough person.........

Dave said:
This is what you wrote and you have still yet to say your sorry. Now you want to blame the fact that you wrote this on someone else. The fact that you wrote this statement and snapped at Kathianne shows me that you are hatefull, bitter and a anti-semite.

You don't know who he is dude so just chill the F' out. Since your new, you've been givien a pass. If you try to censor people's opinions your going to find the world is a terrible place.

Dave said:

Dave here is one for ya, NAAAAA a hand straight to my balls!

Don't bite off more than you can chew newbie, maybe you should put some time in down in the Carolina league before jumping up to the big show.

Don't hold your breath waiting for a sorry from me, armageddon will come before I say some shit like that.

Maybe Willie is right on one thing, you can't reason with Jews.

Dave said:

Also what I say and any interaction I have with Kathinne is no friggin business of yours, got it slick?

OCA said:
Also what I say and any interaction I have with Kathinne is no friggin business of yours, got it slick?
I bet thats what you tell the neighbors while you beat your wife.

OCA said:
Dave here is one for ya, NAAAAA a hand straight to my balls!

Don't bite off more than you can chew newbie, maybe you should put some time in down in the Carolina league before jumping up to the big show.

Don't hold your breath waiting for a sorry from me, armageddon will come before I say some shit like that.

Maybe Willie is right on one thing, you can't reason with Jews.
Jews will not and do not reason with white trash.

nakedemperor said:
Which reminds me... "I'm honored to shake the hand of a brave Iraqi citizen who had his hand cut off by Saddam Hussein." -Guess who...hehe...

Guess what you're leaving out? The Iraqi citizen who had his hand cut off by Saddam Hussein was brought to the United States and fitted with a prosthetic hand. I remember seeing it on television. It's seared into my memory....

Dave said:
I bet thats what you tell the neighbors while you beat your wife.

You should be banned for making such a baseless and horrible statement.

Those of your ilk just plain SUCK.

Forum List

Back