Olympics are crap--about to get crappier

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
..so they have beach volleyball-crap....why don't they have TEN kinds of volleyball??!!
now--listen to this------------------BREAKDANCING!!!!!!! morons

..a lot of the judgement sports are ridiculous--unlike track and field, speed skating, etc where you know who the winner is, these '''''sports''' are stupid....it's not even a sport

Last edited:
Like I posted on another thread ,if dancing is a sport why just breaking add the Bosa Nova or the robot and the twist. We can all be called athletes :cool: I will watch the Olympics but just the real sports like track and field and wrestling .

There are so many better REAL sports that they could put in the olympics, sports like stock car racing, bowling, pocket billiards and dog racing.

I'll be competing in the Olympics on the US twerking team.

710ff73cf21c897d8f594922b618d4f1.gif

I am a traditionalist when it comes to Olympic sports.
I'm OK with sport climbing. If it's done like Acapulco cliff diving..in reverse.
Has to be on a rock face wall and it has to be without ropes...free climbing.
There has to be an element of risk to it.

To be serious ,I believe they need to stick to the basic sports. That show strength, speed and endurance. Which is the track and field ,wrestling, boxing, weight lifting and swimming.

The problem with many events, such as dancing, is that it is score based. Sports of speed and definitive winners are superior to "judgement" sports. We've seen in the past abuses of these systems which is an insult to everyone.

The coverage of the Olympics here has become just terrible as well. It used to be a big deal, but now you wouldn't know it's on unless you search for it. In several other countries this is not the case.

Adults on skateboards look ridiculous
The Olympics mainly celebrate sports that no one gives a shit about. None of us would pay to see people cross country ski and shoot at targets.

Why isn’t there a pro bobsled league? Because no one cares.

And then the olympics got rid of wrestling? Something people actually are interested in. It’s crazy.

I do like to see who the fastest 100 yard dash person is though.

I probably like 10% of the olymp

The Olympics dropped wrestling and kept curling

need I say more
I didn't know they dropped wrestling. That's an original sport. If it keeps up they will lose more viewers then they gain. It will be entertainment and not sport.

Some idiot tried to make it so, but his ass got canned and wrestling WILL be in the next Olympics in 2021.

Forum List

Back