Old Politicians Never Fade Away

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Giuliani: Kasich, Condoleezza Rice Good Running Mates for Trump
By Sandy Fitzgerald | Tuesday, 26 Apr 2016 07:42 AM

Giuliani: Kasich, Condoleezza Rice Good Running Mates for Trump

Old soldiers never die, they just fade away. Old politicians never fade away, they just keep on talking.

It is time for Rudy to put a sock in it. Trump is no bargain, Kasich is an ideal running mate for a Democrat, and:

Rice Cakes was Bush the Younger’s national security advisor. Nobody considered making a show about her when her name was being floated for the Republican ticket and certainly not now.

Incidentally, Rice Cakes was a disaster when she was Bush the Younger’s National Security Advisor. She was worse as Secretary of State. In 2011-12 she was being touted for vice president because she is the classic media darling; bouncing back and forth between the academy and the government.

Republican party decision makers thought they would pull black voters away from the Democrat if they put Rice Cakes on the ticket. They were mistaken. Why in hell would any Democrat, black or white, settle for a UN-loving Republican internationalist when they can get a Democrat for the job?

Parenthetically, Rice Cakes was mentored by Madeleine Albright’s father, Josef Korbel. There is not a whit of difference between the two when it comes to handing America’s sovereignty to the UNIC (United Nations/International Community).

Korbel came to this country via political asylum and headed right for a spot at the public trough in higher education. Aside from a political philosophy, one wonders if he did not also teach Rice Cakes the ins and outs of a successful career feeding at the public trough —— successful career as opposed to an ordinary career. Rice’s parents were in education so she knew the parasite fundamentals before hooking up with Korbel. No matter. Rice’s love of the UNIC (United Nations/International Community) was enough to disqualify her from serving as local dog catcher let alone vice president.

Another Fictional Hillary

Agreed. Problem is Trump is a progressive. Albeit a nationalist progressive, which is a big difference from the internationalist progressives commonly found in the D and R parties.

He is likely to pick a progressive like himself...IMO. So, he just might pick that asshole Kasich.

He just might pcik that worthless chubby progressive from New Jersey.

Albeit a nationalist progressive, which is a big difference from the internationalist progressives commonly found in the D and R parties.
To gipper: I will reserve judgement on Trump’s internationalism until I see some proof he puts America’s sovereignty above the UNIC (United Nations/International Community).

Agreed. Problem is Trump is a progressive. Albeit a nationalist progressive, which is a big difference from the internationalist progressives commonly found in the D and R parties.

He is likely to pick a progressive like himself...IMO. So, he just might pick that asshole Kasich.

If so, we'd have at least one of the top two knowing what was going on

Albeit a nationalist progressive, which is a big difference from the internationalist progressives commonly found in the D and R parties.
To gipper: I will reserve judgement on Trump’s internationalism until I see some proof he puts America’s sovereignty above the UNIC (United Nations/International Community).
You are wise to reserve judgement, since anything a politician says can't be trusted.

I like Trump primarily because the establishment and oligarchy so dislike him. I dislike Hillary primarily because the establishment and oligarchy so love her.

He just might pcik that worthless chubby progressive from New Jersey.
To gipper: I am pretty sure J. Scott Smart shot his wad.
I like Trump primarily because the establishment and oligarchy so dislike him. I dislike Hillary primarily because the establishment and oligarchy so love her.
To gipper: Trump was a hoot an' a holler while the fun lasted. I was never convinced that the media disliked him. Basically, the establishment disliked Ted Cruz a lot more than they disliked Trump. I see Cruz as the one guy who will put the Constitution above everything else. I cannot say that about Trump.

Hillary Clinton will abolish the Constitution in a heartbeat. Her record proves it. It goes without saying that she will finish handing this country to the United Nations à la Bubba and the Chicago sewer rat.

Forum List

Back