Olbermann Fired - Again

its kind of funny that people who think rush is just peachy keen are suddenly offended by keith olbermann.

just sayin

Have you noticed the disparity in viewership/listenership?

What do you suppose that means, if anything?

Hint: People don't want to listen to stark raving moonbattery.

Nor step in the feces they leave behind in abundance.
icon14.gif

Olberman tried I do say tried to present a far more balanced view of things than Rush does and that did not create a fanatical fan base.
Rush tells them what they want to hear.

LINK! MUST READ LINK! :rofl:

From Al Gore's Current TV:

SNIP:

"In a letter to viewers, the channel said Friday: “We created Current to give voice to those Americans who refuse to rely on corporate-controlled media and are seeking an authentic progressive outlet. We are more committed to those goals today than ever before.

Current was also founded on the values of respect, openness, collegiality, and loyalty to our viewers. Unfortunately these values are no longer reflected in our relationship with Keith Olbermann and we have ended it.” Mr. Olbermann will not be given an opportunity to sign off. Starting Friday night, the former New York governor Eliot Spitzer will replace him at 8 p.m., according to the letter to viewers. His program will be titled “Viewpoint with Eliot Spitzer.”

:rofl:

Fired Again: Keith Olbermann Humiliated by Current TV - Katie Pavlich

Al Franken cratered on 'Dead Air America'
...and then he became a Senator.

Who knows where Olby will show up next.

Never watched Countdown, but with Spitzer on I have another reason to watch Current besides their recent addition of Stephanie Miller to their morning lineup.

:lol:I bet you watch al sharkskin too....nobody can slaughter the English language like he can, its a riot. the comedic value alone should get him a spot on Comedy central.

What gave you that impression? How does Al Sharpton relate to Stephanie Miller or even Elliot Spitzer?

I've never watched the good Reverend, nor do I intend too. I will check out Spitzer.

Everyone's a millionaire on the interwebs....:lol:

I already stole you thunder on that. I realize the reality of the net.
And I also realize that I do not care if anyone on here believes me or not. :D

But there is at least 2 posters on here who remember me telling of the steps I took as I took them.

Anyone can tell anyone anything on the interweb, genius...

Huggy is probably impressed....lol...:lol:

Forum List

Back