Olbermann Fired - Again

As far as Spitzer taking over his slot though...

Why not?

If Fox can make on a convicted felon like Oliver North one of their hosts, certainly the Spitz deserves a shot.

Olberman just needs his own show like Rush so he can't be fired.

Who's gonna pay for it?

Oh, yeah -- nobody.

True, Olbermans father does not own the radio station.

btw I have watched/heard Olberman less than Rush over the years.

And so what?

Rush got FIRED from even that place and went on to work for the KC ROYALS...Rush has been fired 8 times in his life...until he took the bull by the balls and built his own empire.

Statists as YOU could learn something from individual freedom and drive.

Why doesn't Keith Overbite build his own same as Rush?

(And do the people want to hear thier principles, thier liberty/freedom trashed from him)?

Is there a market for it? Air America perhaps?

Who's gonna pay for it?

Oh, yeah -- nobody.

And so what?

Rush got FIRED from even that place and went on to work for the KC ROYALS...Rush has been fired 8 times in his life...until he took the bull by the balls and built his own empire.

(And do the people want to hear thier principles, thier liberty/freedom trashed from him)?

I started over with noting but my good name in about 2006 and by 2008 I was a millionaire and no gifts nor lottery winnings.
Not many have done that in 2 years.

I sit here now with ZERO debts and around 2 million in net worth about 2/3 of that in gold and liquid assets.

There are a couple on here that were on a board with me during that time period. And can vouch for me . Well as well as anyone can vouch for anyone on the net :)

Believe it or not, I really do not care.

Last edited:

And so what?

I started over with noting but my good name in about 2006 and by 2008 I was a millionaire and no gifts nor lottery winnings.
Not many have done that in 2 years.

I sit here now with ZERO debts and around 2 million in net worth about 2/3 of that in gold and liquid assets.

There are a couple on here that were on a board with me during that time period. And can vouch for me . Well as well as anyone can vouch for anyone on the net :)

Believe it or not, I really do not care.

ButYET you have alot to say in far reaching threads?

'Scuse me while I call YOU on 'not caring'...

Yet here YOU reside. :eusa_liar:

Everyone's a millionaire on the interwebs....:lol:

I already stole you thunder on that. I realize the reality of the net.
And I also realize that I do not care if anyone on here believes me or not. :D

But there is at least 2 posters on here who remember me telling of the steps I took as I took them.

I wonder if Ashley Dupree will be his first guest.
Hmm...doubt it....she is too old for his interest. Anything over 20 and one lb over 100 lbs is of no interest to fantasy child molesters.

You know if Olbermann had as many people notice him when he has job as he does when he gets fired he would still be working.

You know if Olbermann had as many people notice him when he has job as he does when he gets fired he would still be working.

Id watch him...

if I had time for television...

if my cable provider offered that channel...

if nothing better was on...

and I had nothing better to do...

like the dishes.

Forum List

Back