MSNBC's "Reverend" Al Sharpton Calling for Violence?

He's a junior college drop out. Some yay-hoo proclaimed him a preacher when Al was 5 years old.

He needs to go off that weight loss diet and eat a sandwich. That cheap ass suit is hanging on him like cheap ass curtains.

Bring it assbrain.
In the meantime - when/where did this racist piece of shit attend college? Become ordained officially?

George Zimmerman Trayvon Al Sharpton: Rev. Al Sharpton will escalate efforts if George Zimmerman isn't arrested in Trayvon's death. - Orlando Sentinel

Really? This is the first sentence of your link:

If George Zimmerman is not arrested in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin soon, theRev. Al Sharpton will call for an escalation in peaceful civil disobedience and economic sanctions.

George Zimmerman Trayvon Al Sharpton: Rev. Al Sharpton will escalate efforts if George Zimmerman isn't arrested in Trayvon's death. - Orlando Sentinel

Bring it assbrain.
In the meantime - when/where did this racist piece of shit attend college? Become ordained officially?

If George Zimmerman is not arrested in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin soon, theRev. Al Sharpton will call for an escalation in peaceful civil disobedience and economic sanctions.

Of course he says that, otherwise he'd be arrested immediately. His audience knows what he means and so does everyone else.

This is Florida, not New York, not Los Angeles, try to attack homes in Florida the way they did in 1992 or 1965 Los Angeles and there will be lots more than 58 dead as there was in 1992.

Last edited:
Bring it assbrain.

Of course he says that, otherwise he'd be arrested immediately. His audience knows what he means and so does everyone else.

I see? ******* can't be peaceful.

I've never had to put down a rabid zombie human before but I've been properly trained to do so, so . . . ready here. All I need is a reason, an excuse. Oh, and a target.

Bring it assbrain.

"Economic sanctions"? :lol:

Shaddap, Al, you race-baiting old fool.

It never occurred to me that black people generally can't be peaceful. They obviously can. But, now that you bring it up, who was rioting in 1965 and 1992 Los Angeles? Who was rioting in Crown Heights, New York? Who was engaging in the Philadelphia mob attacks? Who killed 49 people in Chicago last weekend?

You might be inadvertently absolutely correct.

Bring it assbrain.

Yea, they'll be taking their food stamps elsewhere. :lol:

Yea, they'll be taking their food stamps elsewhere. :lol:

I know and all the customers in the Publix will hate it when the EBT card users arent there. In fact they may help with the boycott.

It never occurred to me that black people generally can't be peaceful. They obviously can. But, now that you bring it up, who was rioting in 1965 and 1992 Los Angeles? Who was rioting in Crown Heights, New York? Who was engaging in the Philadelphia mob attacks? Who killed 49 people in Chicago last weekend?

Who did kill 49 people in chicago last weekend?

Answer? No one. This is a lie that was disproved.

Who rioted after a hockey team won the Stanley cup?

Who rioted last night after Kentucky won a basketball game?

Who are the premiere soccer hooligans?

Get you facts straight before you post.

really? after the UK game? it was mixed, when was the last white riot? I dont remember one, I remember LA 1992, and I hear threats from black leaders of rioting, but I really dont see much from the white community. And Europe is different, but it's still lefwingers doing it.

really? after the UK game? it was mixed, when was the last white riot? I dont remember one, I remember LA 1992, and I hear threats from black leaders of rioting, but I really dont see much from the white community. And Europe is different, but it's still lefwingers doing it.

Bullshit. You guys make statements without any basis in facts. Prove that it is left wing hooliganism in European soccer. Have you ever been to game their?

Forum List

Back