Olbermann Fired - Again

That's fine with me.

Overbite can take it up with me anytime he likes...mano Y mano.

;)
You're such a pansy bitch! :lol:

01-e-thug.jpg
Anytime, anywhere. wimp.
Uh oh. Now Synthia will offer to send Salt Jones, who will subcontract to his homies.

Fans of Keith Olbermann | Facebook

Joined Facebook
January 21, 2011

101 Likes.

Just. A. Hundred. And One.

In over a YEAR.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

And I bet Keith started it. :lol:
NEWSFLASH: Kids just aren't into Keith!

Dumbass. How much time do you spend on Facebook, daveman? I spend about 3 or 4 minutes a month. Maybe 5.

ETA: I just checked Twitter. Keith has 378,020 followers. Boy, I bet you feel dumb. Actually, you probably don't.

according to Twitter, 378,010 of the followers belong to Keith 0lberman himself...

Joined Facebook
January 21, 2011

101 Likes.

In over a YEAR.

Dumbass. How much time do you spend on Facebook, daveman? I spend about 3 or 4 minutes a month. Maybe 5.
I spend more. It's a great way to keep up with friends and family around the world.

I guess you don't have too many friends, huh?

I use email and the telephone for that, dumbass.

dumbass said:
ETA: I just checked Twitter. Keith has 378,020 followers. Boy, I bet you feel dumb. Actually, you probably don't.
Twitter's for people with bumper-sticker attention spans. Really not something to be crowing about there, Synthia.

Wow, you really are an ignoramus. :lol:

Joined Facebook
January 21, 2011

101 Likes.

In over a YEAR.

according to Twitter, 378,010 of the followers belong to Keith 0lberman himself...
Utterly failing to see the sarcasm, Synthia will demand you prove this statement.

Utterly failing to see the sarcasm, Synthia will demand you prove this statement.

He's too busy holding up Kweef's picture with one hand...

I spend more. It's a great way to keep up with friends and family around the world.

Bet that doesn't take you long, either. :lol:
daveman said:
Twitter's for people with bumper-sticker attention spans. Really not something to be crowing about there, Synthia.

Really? I'm not the one claiming that the quantity of FB followers is meaningless, while the number of Twitter followers is vastly important.

Oh, and what's the character limit for tweets?

Pretty much what you can fit on a bumper sticker, innit?

You lose. Once again, you lose. But that's okay. I know you're having a devastatingly emotional evening, what with Queef no longer speaking directly to you...YOU!...in your living room.

*sigh* At least you'll always have You Tube...

...but it's just not the same. :(

He desperately wanted out. He knows no one watches that Al Gore debacle. He just couldn't handle the obscurity. He's running out of places to go. He has burned a lot of bridges.

daveman said:

Really? I'm not the one claiming that the quantity of FB followers is meaningless, while the number of Twitter followers is vastly important.

No, you're the one claiming that the quantity of FB followers is vastly important, while the number of Twitter followers is meaningless.

It's so easy to play you, fool. You set yourself up. :lol:

its kind of funny that people who think rush is just peachy keen are suddenly offended by keith olbermann.

just sayin

Nobody said anything about Rush on this thread.

I can't stand him.

And Olbermann is a moron.

Offended by him. I was ticked when he left MSNBC because his special comment was the closest thing to John Stewart around. Only Stewart meant to be funny.

Bye Bye Keith....you asshole. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

No, you're the one claiming that the quantity of FB followers is vastly important, while the number of Twitter followers is meaningless.
Wrong. I said Twitter itself is meaningless. :lol:

I bet you're one of Queef's followers. How many times a day do you check?
It's so easy to play you, fool. You set yourself up. :lol:
Yeah, you play me as well as you play keyboard. :lol:

Say, what are you doing online? Did the drunks set fire to the Tiki Room at the Holiday Inn again?

Hope you saved your tip jar.

more k00k losing...............

But I actually hope he finds his way back to MSNBC. What would be more fun that watching the MSNBC evening hosts sitting on a red hot tuning fork on election night? Watching the MSNBC evening hosts sitting on a red hot tuning fork on election night and Olbermann was there too!!!:rock::rock::rock::rock:

I'd even pay extra for that..........

Forum List

Back