Olbermann Fired - Again

Olbermann+current.jpg

...ly unemployed.

its kind of funny that people who think rush is just peachy keen are suddenly offended by keith olbermann.

just sayin

Have you noticed the disparity in viewership/listenership?

What do you suppose that means, if anything?

i think it means that olbermann is on a cable station that most of us don't have. that's one. i think it also means that fauxnews is the best game in town for rightwingnuts. the rest of the market gets split up more.

and finally even fauxnews doesn't come close to the numbers that network news has.

i wouldn't really sweat it much.

your comment also has nothing to do with my point...

focus

Last edited:
its kind of funny that people who think rush is just peachy keen are suddenly offended by keith olbermann.

just sayin

From the little I have seen of Olbermann over the years I found him to be more over the top silly than offensive.

Looks like this guy is a malcontent...

Yeah, he has a long history of being VERY difficult to work with. Safe to say he's the biggest diva on national television, and that's not easy to do.

Wait.

Check that. He WAS the biggest diva on national television.

No, that's O'Reilly. And no one can take that crown from him. Anyone who calls himself the most powerful person in the country after the POTUS clearly has ego issues.

:laugh: these grandpa with a computer quality images are great. Keep it up you old fogies.
Glad to and if Hannity or Limbaugh ever gets fired all the liberals on here will be doing the same thing.

Glad to and if Hannity or Limbaugh ever gets fired all the liberals on here will be doing the same thing.

So very true...and it's not from lack of trying by the left.

just sayin

Have you noticed the disparity in viewership/listenership?

What do you suppose that means, if anything?
That there are a lot of middle aged white guys who enjoy getting scared about evil minorities while they are driving their trucks to lunch?

Yeah, I won't shed a single tear for Olbermann.

The guy's every bit as bad as Rush Limbaugh, he just doesn't have as big a following.

They're all asshats.

Forum List

Back