Olberman signs off from Countdown

But compared to Megyn Kelly, I would guess Rachel Maddow is elitist

Rachel Maddow - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Maddow earned a degree in public policy from Stanford University in 1994.[15] At graduation she was awarded the John Gardner Fellowship. She was also the recipient of a Rhodes Scholarship and began her postgraduate study in 1995 at Lincoln College, Oxford. In 2001, she earned a Doctorate in Philosophy (DPhil) in politics from Oxford University.

Well obviously 400 posts about the subject but I will have to say that it sucks to not have a liberal voice out there. I mean Conservative talk radio has been around forever and these conservatives jsut take up the entire airwaves giving this false presence that everyone is conservative. But since Obama took office, they have gotten more ruthless to anyone that has a different opinion than them on how to do things.

Note to Republicans: You aren't always right. But taking over the airwaves to prove you're right means more people want to not believe what you say.

But as a Democrat, we need a voice on the radio. I mean "Air America" is not around anymore, MSNBC isn't getting close to the rating Fox News gets. I mean I think it has more to do that Democrats actually have lives than to think the world is going to end because a black man is president. But we need more support and should not be opressed like the right would like. We will still be here fighting for the people who can't fight for themselves. We will still be here. Your money will not bring us down.

Well obviously 400 posts about the subject but I will have to say that it sucks to not have a liberal voice out there. I mean Conservative talk radio has been around forever and these conservatives jsut take up the entire airwaves giving this false presence that everyone is conservative. But since Obama took office, they have gotten more ruthless to anyone that has a different opinion than them on how to do things.

crybaby-truth.jpg

WAAAAAAHHHHH!

I saw him a few times. Each time I hated the nasty prissy dishonest fucker.

I defended him against his "time out" for having made political contributions. That rule should apply ONLY to reporters. And even though I detest the fucker, let's get real, he didn't claim to be a "reporter."

Other than the fact that he said the nasty, prissy, dishonest things that lots of libs LIKE, I don't see why he was such a fan favorite (in his limited ratings way) of liberals. I mean, he had the self-aggrandizing sanctimonious liberal thing DOWN cold. But he was a piss poor commentator and of no actual value in analyzing anything real in the world.

Countdown to No Ratings is officially complete. Officially, now: ZERO ratings.

Bwahahahaha! Levin nailed it.

What did he say that wasn't true?

:cuckoo:

:lol:

Go back to 2007 to get yourself warmed up, Carby. Olbermann Watch Lists Keith's Top Ten Lies of 2007 | NewsBusters.org

Or BEFORE: Olbermann's War

Or, SINCE: The list is very very long.

Your question is somewhat less than intelligent, Carby.

Newsbusters is biased. Sorry. Can't use huffpo or mediamatters - can't use newsbusters.

Try again, Corky.

What did he say that wasn't true?

:cuckoo:

Go back to 2007 to get yourself warmed up, Carby. Olbermann Watch Lists Keith's Top Ten Lies of 2007 | NewsBusters.org

Or BEFORE: Olbermann's War

Newsbusters is biased. Sorry. Can't use huffpo or mediamatters - can't use newsbusters.

Try again, Corky.

Bullshit, dumbass. Your fallacy of attack the messenger is what's busted.

If (big if) newsbusters IS biased, that would still be entirely irrelevant to whether the FACTS they posted are truthful or not.

And they are truthful.

Olbermann was a fucking lying pussy. Deal with it.

Olbermann Watch Lists Keith's Top Ten Lies of 2007 | NewsBusters.org
Try again, Corky.
If (big if) newsbusters IS biased, that would still be entirely irrelevant to whether the FACTS they posted are truthful or not.
And they are truthful.

Sorry.......not allowed

Huffpo is not an allowed source......news busters is a no go

Maddow earned a degree in public policy from Stanford University in 1994.[15] At graduation she was awarded the John Gardner Fellowship. She was also the recipient of a Rhodes Scholarship and began her postgraduate study in 1995 at Lincoln College, Oxford. In 2001, she earned a Doctorate in Philosophy (DPhil) in politics from Oxford University.

The photo from your link:

200px-Rachel_Maddow_in_Seattle_cropped.png

She should just have the operation and call it a day.

how's that working out?

Try again, Corky.
And they are truthful.

Sorry.......not allowed

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
thats so lame.

new busters gives you the verbiage and/or video.....argue with the video or verbiage....man oh man.....:lol:

Yes, Megan Kelly

She earned her undergraduate degree in Political Science from Syracuse University and her J.D. from Albany Law School, where she served as an editor of the Albany Law Review.[3] In college, she was in the Kappa Alpha Theta sorority.

After graduating from law school, she practiced law for nine years[3] first as an associate in the Chicago office of Bickel & Brewer LLP, during which time she co-wrote an article for the American Bar Association's Litigation journal entitled "The Conflicting Roles of Lawyer as Director."[4] She also practiced as a litigator with Jones Day in New York City, Chicago and Washington, D.C., before leaving to pursue a career in journalism.

Megyn Kelly - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not exactly your "weather bunny", but facts are not a barrier for lefties.

Wow...

I stand corrected. Albany Law Review. No wonder she does so well at Fox News

ahhh the snobbery is soooo cool...maybe she just should have been appointed to the law review? have you checked? Ah wait, maybe she got the AA pass....oh wait....:lol:

Yes, Megan Kelly

She earned her undergraduate degree in Political Science from Syracuse University and her J.D. from Albany Law School, where she served as an editor of the Albany Law Review.[3] In college, she was in the Kappa Alpha Theta sorority.

After graduating from law school, she practiced law for nine years[3] first as an associate in the Chicago office of Bickel & Brewer LLP, during which time she co-wrote an article for the American Bar Association's Litigation journal entitled "The Conflicting Roles of Lawyer as Director."[4] She also practiced as a litigator with Jones Day in New York City, Chicago and Washington, D.C., before leaving to pursue a career in journalism.

Wow...

yeah, they must not be elite enough, eh?

Albany Law School - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Robert H. Jackson? hes obviously not in Obamas league...:rolleyes:

Yes, Megan Kelly

Wow...

Suppose that is where Obama plagerized articles from?

Really? You target stupid? Harvard is much better than Albany university. Obama is a hell of a lot smarter than Megyn Kelly.

crybaby-truth.jpg

WAAAAAAHHHHH!

Oh noes, someone has a different opinion and I can't take it.

Wow...

Really? You target stupid? Harvard is much better than Albany university. Obama is a hell of a lot smarter than Megyn Kelly.

Depends where you graduate in the class now doesn't it? Also, your in possession of their respective IQ scores? Please share. Which one will still have a full time job in three years? Which one can go back to practicing law?

Note to Republicans: You aren't always right. But taking over the airwaves to prove you're right means more people want to not believe what you say.

But as a Democrat, we need a voice on the radio. I mean "Air America" is not around anymore, MSNBC isn't getting close to the rating Fox News gets. I mean I think it has more to do that Democrats actually have lives than to think the world is going to end because a black man is president. But we need more support and should not be opressed like the right would like. We will still be here fighting for the people who can't fight for themselves. We will still be here. Your money will not bring us down.

Did I just hear mooing?

Did I just hear mooing?

Mooing? The hell are you talking about? I was speaking to the fact that their is no democrat radio stations. I mean I was in Denver and they had their progressive talk radio station and it was beautiful to listen to that station. Instead of in Western Kansas it was Rush, or Laura Ingraham. Or some other BS station.

Why so?

Depends where you graduate in the class now doesn't it? Also, your in possession of their respective IQ scores? Please share. Which one will still have a full time job in three years? Which one can go back to practicing law?

What prevents a president from practicing law?

And they are truthful.
Sorry.......not allowed
new busters gives you the verbiage and/or video.....argue with the video or verbiage....man oh man.....:lol:

So does Huffpost and yet righties howl every time it is used as a source

Forum List

Back