Ol' Fox Is Your Problem.....Not A Solution

Probably Romneys' remark to his high dollar audience when he thought he was "press free." You remember....the 47% that he automatically donated to the president because they are takers and not givers.................you think?

Obama...........332
Romulus..........206

Was I talking to you, dickbreath?

I didn't like the idea of your chin on my balls so I moved you.

You can keep your sick little fantasies to yourself, freak, and you can respond when addressed and not before.

If they're not obsessing over a news channel, they are obsessing over a radio host (Rush) or over what some ole rock musician has to say

really quite pathetic if you ask me

Democrats want to control every thought, every word from all the people. They don't have an opposition but an enemy. To have a single person to oppose the democrat media means they know they have not achieved complete control of the media. Nor of the people.

FDR assumed the worst financial mess in the nation's history, won the 2nd world war and was reelected three times. Truman authorized the only use of nuclear weapons in the world's history. John Kennedy and LBJ took us to the moon and developed the very electronic circuitry which is contained in the equipment you're using. Al Gore was instrumental in obtaining congressional funding for the conversion of the old ARPANET, developing the Internet protocol and initiating the world wide web. Bill Clinton's administration created 22 million new jobs, balanced the budget and left a surplus. What the fuck has the Republican party done during the last thirty years except run up debt and cut taxes for their rich friends? Oh...I forgot! George W. Bush handed the banks nearly a trillion dollars with no specification about how it was to be used.

FDR entered into WW2 because of the Pearl Harbor attack and Germany declaration of war against the U.S. four day's later until then he was kissing up to the isolationist movement .
Truman used the A- bombs because of the causalities we suffered at places Peleliu, Iwo Jima, and Okinawa and given the estimated causalities for America would have been a million or more for a invasion of Japan that was really easy decision.
JFK and LBJ moon deal was let's be honest here just a game of political one up's manship with Russia and don't forget JFK and LBJ also lead us into Vietnam.
Al Gore was no more responsible for the internet than you are.
None of what happened under Clinton could have been done without the Congressional Republicans who controlled both the House and the Senate during six of Clinton's eight year's.
You really don't help your own argument.

The irony of the MSNBC bunch prattling on about perceived lack of journalistic integrity of Fox is mind boggling.

Hard to tell which Campbeeeelllll dislikes more: the stewed prunes for lunch everyday, the Jell-o or that they only have Fox News on in the Rec Center

I retired 19 years ago and bought a 4br brick rancher on 1 1/2 acres with 220 ft. lake frontage. I don't owe anybody a dime and draw about $5,000 a month pension. My mother celebrated her 100th b'day the last day of July and she's never spent a day in a nursing home. My dad only made it to 89 but if he had lived two more months he would have been 90. Don't start planning on me going to a nursing home any time soon.

FDR assumed the worst financial mess in the nation's history...

...and made it worse, got into bed with communists, threatened to unravel our very form of government, saddled our economy with unsustainable obligations in perpetuity, and threw innocent Americans into concentration camps.

Hard to tell which Campbeeeelllll dislikes more: the stewed prunes for lunch everyday, the Jell-o or that they only have Fox News on in the Rec Center

I retired 19 years ago and bought a 4br brick rancher on 1 1/2 acres with 220 ft. lake frontage. I don't owe anybody a dime and draw about $5,000 a month pension. My mother celebrated her 100th b'day the last day of July and she's never spent a day in a nursing home. My dad only made it to 89 but if he had lived two more months he would have been 90. Don't start planning on me going to a nursing home any time soon.

that's your problem, you have too much time on your hands...all you do on here is bitch about one thing or another..Now you're obsessing over a news channel

pretty sad

Last edited:
Democrats want to control every thought, every word from all the people. They don't have an opposition but an enemy. To have a single person to oppose the democrat media means they know they have not achieved complete control of the media. Nor of the people.

FDR assumed the worst financial mess in the nation's history, won the 2nd world war and was reelected three times. Truman authorized the only use of nuclear weapons in the world's history. John Kennedy and LBJ took us to the moon and developed the very electronic circuitry which is contained in the equipment you're using. Al Gore was instrumental in obtaining congressional funding for the conversion of the old ARPANET, developing the Internet protocol and initiating the world wide web. Bill Clinton's administration created 22 million new jobs, balanced the budget and left a surplus. What the fuck has the Republican party done during the last thirty years except run up debt and cut taxes for their rich friends? Oh...I forgot! George W. Bush handed the banks nearly a trillion dollars with no specification about how it was to be used.

FDR entered into WW2 because of the Pearl Harbor attack and Germany declaration of war against the U.S. four day's later until then he was kissing up to the isolationist movement .
Truman used the A- bombs because of the causalities we suffered at places Peleliu, Iwo Jima, and Okinawa and given the estimated causalities for America would have been a million or more for a invasion of Japan that was really easy decision.
JFK and LBJ moon deal was let's be honest here just a game of political one up's manship with Russia and don't forget JFK and LBJ also lead us into Vietnam.
None of what happened under Clinton could have been done without the Congressional Republicans who controlled both the House and the Senate during six of Clinton's eight year's.
You really don't help your own argument.

Horse Shit! If we had waited for any Republican administration to initiate new spending of billions of dollars on anything except the defense budget where there was not a guaranteed amount for big business we would still be holding our breath. Your own president warned all of us about the military/industrial complex over 50 years ago but his own party fell right into the trap anyway:

Last edited by a moderator:
Fox is just a news network. Set your hatred aside lefties. You are starting to look like complete asses.

It's like they have to have something to hate on..I've never seen anything like it.
Last week it was Ted Nuggent and Sarah Palin

None of what happened under Clinton could have been done without the Congressional Republicans who controlled both the House and the Senate during six of Clinton's eight year's. You really don't help your own argument.

ROTFLMAO!!!!

The Republicans had the congress from Jan 1995 till Jan 2007. What the hell happened to the surplus Clinton left in 2001?

Not only that the Republicans screamed the sky is falling and gloom and doom when he raised the tax rates on the wealthy in 1993. You need to start paying closer attention.

Was I talking to you, dickbreath?

You can keep your sick little fantasies to yourself, freak, and you can respond when addressed and not before.

I have a question for you numbnuts.

Today the top 1 percent of Americans control 43 percent of the financial wealth while the bottom 80 percent control only 7 percent. Incredibly, the wealthiest 400 Americans have the same combined wealth as the poorest half of Americans -- over 150 million people.

What would it take to satisfy the Republicans......the top 1000 having it all?

uneven-distribution-of-income-growth.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

I have a question for you numbnuts.

Today the top 1 percent of Americans control 43 percent of the financial wealth while the bottom 80 percent control only 7 percent. Incredibly, the wealthiest 400 Americans have the same combined wealth as the poorest half of Americans -- over 150 million people.

What would it take to satisfy the Republicans......the top 1000 having it all?

There is no such thing as "owning all of America's wealth".

Because Warren Buffet has billions doesn't take one penny out of my pocket.

I'm a self-employed contractor, and folks like him are my customers. So the more money they have, the more potential there is that they'll hire me, then I'll earn more money. I'm not envious of them, nor do I care how much money they have, or how lavish of a lifestyle they live. In fact their lavish lifestyles create jobs for folks like me.

So there is no "finite pie" of money, as libs seem to believe, and life isn't fair, so get over it. Some folks are born into money, some aren't but earn a lot through hard work and ambition, and some like me just enjoy living a modest lifestyle earning our living via honest, hard work.

IMO modern Dems are stuck on envy, and are THE perfect Useful Idiots for the lame class warfare tactics of this divisive administration.

None of what happened under Clinton could have been done without the Congressional Republicans who controlled both the House and the Senate during six of Clinton's eight year's. You really don't help your own argument.

ROTFLMAO!!!!

The Republicans had the congress from Jan 1995 till Jan 2007. What the hell happened to the surplus Clinton left in 2001?

Not only that the Republicans screamed the sky is falling and gloom and doom when he raised the tax rates on the wealthy in 1993. You need to start paying closer attention.
Exactly how do you think the budget got done during Clinton's terms? What do you think he did just bypassed Congress and did everything on his own? Lets see in 2001 there was a little thing called 9-11 that took a big bite out of it there were also the end of companies like Enron, Tyco ,and Worldcom you remember them companies that thrived during the 90s by cooking their books and then those house of cards came tumbling down in the 2000s.Well maybe you don't remember any of that given how selective your memory is.

Fox/Savage/Beck/Breitbart inc/Heritage, Wash Times-Murdoch papers/ and 100 BS websites are totally FOS. See "ACORN stole the elections, Obama gutted Medicare, Workfare, had control 1st two years, Fast and Furious, Bengazi", see my sig pp3. Mindless idiocy...

Pubs and silly dupes are totally FOS! Losers...Bring back the Fairness Doctrine- this is a lying disgrace...half the GOP inhabit a hater alternate universe.

It's like they have to have something to hate on..I've never seen anything like it.
Last week it was Ted Nuggent and Sarah Palin

Does it give you a rash and make you lose sleep? :eek: :lol:

I just find it sad

I don't know where you come from but when I see almost 5 years of assholes showing pictures of the president of the United States with bones through his nose and pictures of linchings and hangings of the leader of the free world I start to get angry. After over half a decade of it I start to hold a grudge that will never go away. You might think it is cute and all free speachy but I do not. I don't suppose a lot of other Americans are any more forgiving than I. No Stefunny... you people made this bed and now and forever as far as I am concerned you may lay in it. Hate doesn't even come close. I despise you pieces of shit. I can force my self to be civil in a civil discussion but forgiving or trusting is totally out of the question. If that makes you sad and you cry your alligator tears then all the better.

I have only one political wish in the future and that is a sweep in 2014 and after that kicking republican ass at every opportunity for the next two years. Now that the economy in under control Obama will have a chance to actually do something. Now you run along and buy yourself a case of kleenex ... The future calls for pain...and sadness.

Does it give you a rash and make you lose sleep? :eek: :lol:

I just find it sad

I don't know where you come from but when I see almost 5 years of assholes showing pictures of the president of the United States with bones through his nose and pictures of linchings and hangings of the leader of the free world I start to get angry. After over half a decade of it I start to hold a grudge that will never go away. You might think it is cute and all free speachy but I do not. I don't suppose a lot of other Americans are any more forgiving than I. No Stefunny... you people made this bed and now and forever as far as I am concerned you may lay in it. Hate doesn't even come close. I despise you pieces of shit. I can force my self to be civil in a civil discussion but forgiving or trusting is totally out of the question. If that makes you sad and you cry your alligator tears then all the better.

I have only one political wish in the future and that is a sweep in 2014 and after that kicking republican ass at every opportunity for the next two years. Now that the economy in under control Obama will have a chance to actually do something. Now you run along and buy yourself a case of kleenex ... The future calls for pain...and sadness.

oh waaaa, you should of BEEN HERE during the Bush Presidency..
now cry us a riva about how badly poor Dear Leader has been treated..:eusa_boohoo:
as for you despising others, that your own personal problem..seeking help might help you for it

Forum List

Back