Ol' Fox Is Your Problem.....Not A Solution

Does it give you a rash and make you lose sleep? :eek: :lol:

I just find it sad

I don't know where you come from but when I see almost 5 years of assholes showing pictures of the president of the United States with bones through his nose and pictures of linchings and hangings of the leader of the free world I start to get angry. After over half a decade of it I start to hold a grudge that will never go away. You might think it is cute and all free speachy but I do not. I don't suppose a lot of other Americans are any more forgiving than I. No Stefunny... you people made this bed and now and forever as far as I am concerned you may lay in it. Hate doesn't even come close. I despise you pieces of shit. I can force my self to be civil in a civil discussion but forgiving or trusting is totally out of the question. If that makes you sad and you cry your alligator tears then all the better.

I have only one political wish in the future and that is a sweep in 2014 and after that kicking republican ass at every opportunity for the next two years. Now that the economy in under control Obama will have a chance to actually do something. Now you run along and buy yourself a case of kleenex ... The future calls for pain...and sadness.

Missed all these?

bush chimp - Google Search

Bush%2Bas%2BChimp.jpg

Personally, I don't judge or attack anyone over their race, looks, or gender. Only over their actions, character, honesty, and policies.

What's interesting to me is I can say the most vile stuff I can think of about virtually any conservative posters on here or any conservative figure out there and there's very little backlash. Yet when I say the truth about Fox and how it's one of the biggest things responsible for destroying American society since it's inception and people lose their minds and start negging me with more anger than anything else. The brain dead conservatives are hooked on Fox like a junkie is hooked on heroin, it's the only source that's telling them what they want to hear even if it is all agenda driven bullshit.

I just find it sad

I don't know where you come from but when I see almost 5 years of assholes showing pictures of the president of the United States with bones through his nose and pictures of linchings and hangings of the leader of the free world I start to get angry. After over half a decade of it I start to hold a grudge that will never go away. You might think it is cute and all free speachy but I do not. I don't suppose a lot of other Americans are any more forgiving than I. No Stefunny... you people made this bed and now and forever as far as I am concerned you may lay in it. Hate doesn't even come close. I despise you pieces of shit. I can force my self to be civil in a civil discussion but forgiving or trusting is totally out of the question. If that makes you sad and you cry your alligator tears then all the better.

I have only one political wish in the future and that is a sweep in 2014 and after that kicking republican ass at every opportunity for the next two years. Now that the economy in under control Obama will have a chance to actually do something. Now you run along and buy yourself a case of kleenex ... The future calls for pain...and sadness.

Missed all these?

Bush%2Bas%2BChimp.jpg

Personally, I don't judge or attack anyone over their race, looks, or gender. Only over their actions, character, honesty, and policies.

Aren't you the little prick that just recently posted Obama depicted as a NAZI and a Marxist.

Go fuck yourself.

OMG, Fox is destroying American society..

have you seen the damn shows they have on t.v lately

my gawd you people are so hysterical over fox...wish you did the same for PmsNbc..they are nothing but propaganda for Obama and the Democrat party...

Last edited:

Missed all these?

Bush%2Bas%2BChimp.jpg

Aren't you the little prick that just recently posted Obama depicted as a NAZI and a Marxist.

Go fuck yourself.

waaaaa

OMG, Fox is destroying American society..

have you seen the damn shows they have on t.v lately

my gawd your people are so hysterical over fox...wish you did the same for PmsNbc..

MSNBC is just as if not more awful and transparent than Fox. The thing is MSNBC is targeting the Left and frankly MSNBC's demographic is more intelligent so they're getting their information from more places than just MSNBC. While Fox's demographic is generally old conservatives who are just glued to the television. Also, Fox has done more to destroy American society than any other one thing since it's inception because in our national dialogue we used to be able to agree on the same facts. Now that Fox and it's brand of bullshit and lies from the right has come about, there's nothing but obfuscation on every issue and crazy piece of shit loons now have legitimacy and a voice.

What's interesting to me is I can say the most vile stuff I can think of about virtually any conservative posters on here or any conservative figure out there and there's very little backlash. Yet when I say the truth about Fox and how it's one of the biggest things responsible for destroying American society since it's inception and people lose their minds and start negging me with more anger than anything else. The brain dead conservatives are hooked on Fox like a junkie is hooked on heroin, it's the only source that's telling them what they want to hear even if it is all agenda driven bullshit.

It is astonishing that these hateful lying sons of bitches cannot understand how thier lies and racist insults and disrespect should not have made any negative impact on America.

They really are a stupid group of people.

Missed all these?

Bush%2Bas%2BChimp.jpg

Go fuck yourself.

No, just a Marxist. Go read his book. He is a Marxist.

His mentor in Hawaii, Frank Davis, was a known Communist, he said he sought out Marxist professors and buddies, his pastor Rev Wright is a Marxist (Black Liberation Theology is based on Marxism).

You seem ignorant about the nature of your Messiah, dude...

Fox etc etc etc lies nonstop, hater/dupes. That's the difference. See my sig pp3 and "ACORN stole the elections, Obama gutted Medicare, Workfare, had control 1st two years, Fast and Furious, Bengazi"...

You can keep your sick little fantasies to yourself, freak, and you can respond when addressed and not before.

I have a question for you numbnuts.

Today the top 1 percent of Americans control 43 percent of the financial wealth while the bottom 80 percent control only 7 percent. Incredibly, the wealthiest 400 Americans have the same combined wealth as the poorest half of Americans -- over 150 million people.

What would it take to satisfy the Republicans......the top 1000 having it all?

There is no such thing as "owning all of America's wealth".

Because Warren Buffet has billions doesn't take one penny out of my pocket.

I'm a self-employed contractor, and folks like him are my customers. So the more money they have, the more potential there is that they'll hire me, then I'll earn more money. I'm not envious of them, nor do I care how much money they have, or how lavish of a lifestyle they live. In fact their lavish lifestyles create jobs for folks like me.

So there is no "finite pie" of money, as libs seem to believe, and life isn't fair, so get over it. Some folks are born into money, some aren't but earn a lot through hard work and ambition, and some like me just enjoy living a modest lifestyle earning our living via honest, hard work.

IMO modern Dems are stuck on envy, and are THE perfect Useful Idiots for the lame class warfare tactics of this divisive administration.

Listen god dammit! That's the same tune Ronald Reagan was singing under the title "Trickle Down"

We caught on.....it didn't work. One more time for the teen agers....if you don't recognize the things which got your right wing asses kicked and make some changes it will be worse next time. Take it to the bank.

Another thing.....you're always harping about low tax rates creating jobs......they're low, where the fuck are the jobs?

3.jpg

Last edited:
I have a question for you numbnuts.

Today the top 1 percent of Americans control 43 percent of the financial wealth while the bottom 80 percent control only 7 percent. Incredibly, the wealthiest 400 Americans have the same combined wealth as the poorest half of Americans -- over 150 million people.

What would it take to satisfy the Republicans......the top 1000 having it all?

I'm a self-employed contractor, and folks like him are my customers. So the more money they have, the more potential there is that they'll hire me, then I'll earn more money. I'm not envious of them, nor do I care how much money they have, or how lavish of a lifestyle they live. In fact their lavish lifestyles create jobs for folks like me.

So there is no "finite pie" of money, as libs seem to believe, and life isn't fair, so get over it. Some folks are born into money, some aren't but earn a lot through hard work and ambition, and some like me just enjoy living a modest lifestyle earning our living via honest, hard work.

IMO modern Dems are stuck on envy, and are THE perfect Useful Idiots for the lame class warfare tactics of this divisive administration.

Listen god dammit! That's the same tune Ronald Reagan was singing under the title "Trickle Down"

We caught on.....it didn't work. One more time for the teen agers....if you don't recognize the things which got your right wing asses kicked and make some changes it will be worse next time. Take it to the bank.

Supply side does work, and works every time. Even JFK knew that. He's the one who originated "a rising tide raise all boats" when he cut taxes.

Reagan's tax cuts DID increase revenue and boosted the economy BUT Dems didn't cut spending as promised, in fact they increased spending. They always do, of course, like 12 year old girls with daddy's credit card.

Just look at what happened in CA! The foolish voters passed sales and income tax increases, and they already spent what they THOUGHT they would raise, but tax receipts have been down the past month. You raise taxes... folks move, adjust, lay off, buy less, and otherwise avoid paying. Dems just can't get that through their thick Neanderthal skulls.

You lower taxes and folks hire, spend and invest long-term, and the tax base increases, folks earn more, and revenue increases. The past four years no one has been able to make long term business plans because of the organizer in the WH who is CLUELESS about business and the economy, as well as the ACA which NO ONE even read before it was forced on us.

Last edited:
About 30% of the voting population, Republicans...watch the same propaganda being transmitted continuously 24/7 by the "lean right" slaves of Rupert Murdoch and "think" that because Fox has high ratings there's some truth there. Just keep on "thinking" and you'll never notice that there's been a game change; 30% of the electorate doesn't win elections:

Obama.............332
Romulus............206

islamicrageboyfoxnewsco.jpg

Man, you leftists sure do hate it that people are allowed to have conflicting opinions, don't you?

I was under the impression was fox was co owned by an arab?

About 30% of the voting population, Republicans...watch the same propaganda being transmitted continuously 24/7 by the "lean right" slaves of Rupert Murdoch and "think" that because Fox has high ratings there's some truth there. Just keep on "thinking" and you'll never notice that there's been a game change; 30% of the electorate doesn't win elections:

Obama.............332
Romulus............206

Man, you leftists sure do hate it that people are allowed to have conflicting opinions, don't you?

Don't confuse Fox watchers with facts, they've proven they can't handle them.

Obama.............332
Romulus............206

If you consider investing in a company making you co owner then yes I however see a co owner as being someone who was there with you at the beginning when you started the company which is not the case here.

Supply side does work, and works every time. Even JFK knew that. He's the one who originated "a rising tide raise all boats" when he cut taxes.

Reagan's tax cuts DID increase revenue and boosted the economy BUT Dems didn't cut spending as promised, in fact they increased spending. They always do, of course, like 12 year old girls with daddy's credit card.

Just look at what happened in CA! The foolish voters passed sales and income tax increases, and they already spent what they THOUGHT they would raise, but tax receipts have been down the past month. You raise taxes... folks move, adjust, lay off, buy less, and otherwise avoid paying. Dems just can't get that through their thick Neanderthal skulls.

You lower taxes and folks hire, spend and invest long-term, and the tax base increases, folks earn more, and revenue increases. The past four years no one has been able to make long term business plans because of the organizer in the WH who is CLUELESS about business and the economy, as well as the ACA which NO ONE even read before it was forced on us.

Horse Shit! Reagan got less than he asked for 7 out of 8 times. You folks need to quit quoting Fox. Reagan cut tax rates to a level lower than they had been since just before the great depression then he and Bush 41 borrowed enough from foreign banks to quadruple the national debt. Do you people ever research anything? Do you ever crave the truth?

Neither party has ever cut spending a dime but at least the Democrats had enough sense not to cut tax rates. God dammit....low taxes for the wealthy has never worked and it never will:

3.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back